Mfw my gf lifts more than you

>mfw my gf lifts more than you

You arent you liftan 3 plates yet Veeky Forums ?

Nigga i could barely lift a single plate, not like i give a fuck i still get pussy on tha reg feel me.

my last PR was 4 plates.

your girlfriend is cute. nice tattoos.

>sumo
lmao

Butterface

> not deadlifting 3 plates
> not even sumo deadlifting 3 plates

Veeky Forums is really full of dyels and fat faggots, isn't it?

>ruined

Nice bait, this pic has been floating around fit for years already.

Butterface
Degenerate tattoos
Cheating sumo
Using a belt
Photoshopped looking knee areas
Literally not your girlfriend

If it is though, it's nice that your girlfriend lifts, user

lol, most guys can lift 3plate in their sleep, its not really that impressive brah

>belt
>sumo
>mixed grip

My waifu can deadlift more than your waifu

Not OP, my gf joined my gym and got into powerlifting, she dl's 110kg now, its more than almost all of my male friends that "lift" can pull.

>sumo
lul
I deadlift 6plates and i've started lifting since January this year.

3pl8 is fucking decent for a girl, I know a powerlifting bint that pulls 160.
My last pr was 280 with farmer's walk handles, it's a fair bit easier than with a regular bar but still 3pl8 in one hand.

You deadlift 260kg and you've been lifting since January?

>sumo

>its more than almost all of my male friends that "lift" can pull.
Surely this is bait.

Merlin, took me 8 months for 6pl8

I'm going to automatically assume that everyone ITT saying '>sumo' pulls 315 or less.

Am I the only one that sees the resemblance?

Is that suppose to be hard? Im 199cm tall weight 147kg. I played rugby in highschool but never lifted weights.

Are you a maori? No wacist

>147kg
Ah right, there we go then

If true I suggest you start powerlifting immediately, you'll do well quickly, how are your other lifts?

Haven't you seen how normies lift? When I used to go to a pleb gym all guys deadlifted 60-80kg for reps, the biggest dl I saw was 115kg with a terrible form done by a 40%bf old dude, who probably thought he was bearmode.

I just hit 3.5pl8 the other day for the first time and all the normies were looking at me like I was jesus. I think that's the strongest deadlift I've seen except I've seen 2 4.5pl8s done by a buff asian and a massive maori
Average male deadlift you see in my gym is yeah, probs like 8kg/ 1.5pl8

He could do well in strongman actually
Terry Hollands was similar, naturally huge rugby player and deadlifted 500lbs on his first day in the gym. Qualified for WSM heats about a year later.

Yeah he could, but with strongman it's either go on insane amounts of drugs, get to 170kg+ bodyweight, and probably not get near the best in the world, since they all did better than that desu

Whereas in the IPF you can get very far naturally
>inb4

But either way it's his choice, who cares

I started with 110kg and I'm a sedentary fatty.

About a year and a half ago I ended my commercial fitness center subscription and was looking for a more PL oriented gym. Wen't as a guest visitor to a eandom gym near my home so I wouldn't waste my gains. It was heavy deadlift day so I pulled 4 plates for 5 reps. The whole gym used to watch and the pt asked if I roid. Fuck normies.

In reality a 4.5pl8 deadlift is shit though, your gym is just full of DYEL's

People have got to WSM level naturally and not at 170kg+ bodyweight. I'm not being delusional at all, I do strongman myself and know how ubiquitous roids are in the sport but people have got to a very competitive level naturally.
The reason I suggested strongman is that it's better suited to someone with a rugby background because being fit is an enormous advantage in competition

okay? we all gotta start somewhere man, just because your gf lifts more than me now it doesn't mean she will forever.

:)

>Reverse grip
>Sumo
>Regular bra at the gym
>Straightens her hair
>Mouth breather

I seriously hope this is a troll post

I believe that you can be very competitive natty, but getting to WSM sounds delusional desu, and completely counterproductive when the sport is pretty much untested, but I see your point

> gf wants to do sth for her figure
>try to teach her how to squat
> finally she gets in the right button position
> holds there for 3 seconds and is too weak to stand up
> after 20 minutes of feeling comfortable in the buttom: 'it's not really motivating, user, I couldn't do this every week'
> I realise she lost the urge to look good and be in shape at all

>it's not really motivating
Never gonna make it with that attitude.

That sucks, sje's just probably lazy, but try to get her into some cardio activity, my sis did't like lifting but she runs 4 times a week for at least 3 years now.

I met her in her current shape. Then I saw her old facebook photos from 4 years ago and was stunned. When she was dancing actively she was a 9.8, now she is a 7.9 maybe. I don't want to annoy her with sporting activity though.
> instead I'm buying here icecream and she is pleased with it

You have to remember that until a few years ago the weights in a lot of strongman competitions weren't *that* heavy, and qualification for WSM was a complete clusterfuck
You could get very far in strongman until the end of the 2000s (when the current qualifying system took shape and the size of competitors shot up) without being monstrously strong, as long as you were athletic enough.

Do you undestand that it will be all going downhill from now on? Also why woudn't she just start dancing again?

sumo tho lol

Get your shit together
She's only going to get fatter if you don't help her

Maybe I can bicycle with her next weekend, I only see her on weekends and then she is really stressed with uni. I don't know. She even wants to lose 4kg for summer on her own, but she won't make it with her current mindset. I don't really want to talk with her about these 4kg because you alle know why.

It was going well until I came up to the white boyfriend bit.
It's so easy to tell when there's /r9k/ influence.

I row 3 plates, and lmao @ sumo deadlift like that's impressive. I doubt she can even do 5 pullups.

But she is ugly user, lifts more than most chicks tho and some dudes for sure

> Do you undestand that it will be all going downhill from now on?
I-I know man, I know

>Also why woudn't she just start dancing again?
She did that when she was in school, now she doesn't have the hall for it anymore. She tried to get another hall asking some schools, but no luck yet..

I know. Fuck

not really tho

this

My name is Chad, I don't need to lift 3plate

Ugly fucking cunt op

>implying i dont
also sumo
also arent those 15kg plates? they look so small

>sumo
>mixed grip
>belt
>tattoos

Absolutely degenerate

i've been lifting for nearly 3 mnths and can do 3 pl8

>lifting belt
>mixed grip
>sumo
Come back when she's doing conventional without double overhand without a belt and I'll be impressed.

But no, she doesn't lift more then me even with those three gimmicks which allow you to lift more weight

Cycling once a week isn't a workout. Also "stressed with uni" is just a cheap excuse, I work 40-60 hours a week, clean and cook for myself and I still have time for gym, my gf is last year architecture student, she's working on her small business of home decoration and she still works out with me 2-3 times a week.
If she wanted she would probably would find a dange group to join, even my shitty town has at least a dozen.

>photoshopped looking knee areas
Those are called quads, you DYEL fuck.

Probably because you're a dumbass. :^)

her lift does not count, for I assure you I have a conventional lift with far superior form and kinesthetic sense. so what if it's 95lbs?

I like this chick's tattoos

>belt
>sumo
>mixed grip
>tattoos
>literally not your girlfriend
OP was a faggot today

i would fuk her ugly little face

>sumo
>overhand
Top kek

bitch boi hit me up when she can conventional with normal grip 405 for reps

Wait for all the people replying with
>sumo
Whats wrong with sumo grip? I use it and want to if i'm cheating myself or if this is some Veeky Forums meme

>sumo

lmao not mirin

that's because you're a manlet with stubby limbs, sorry you need to use sumo to pull anything above babbyweight

50% meme and 50% people who don't like that it reduces ROM

The texture on the ground gets significantly more blurry and stretched out looking towards the knee on the left. On right it looks like the bottom of that machine is bending in towards her a little.
Maybe I'm just autistic

That's not autism, it's being retarded. That's how big legs look.

he's talking about the background you fucking mong

Actually she was regular on Veeky Forums, not /r9k/.

that's gravitational distortion alot like when the sun goes behind the moon

4,5 is ok. 3,5 is admittedly shit. One year of work if that.

>belt for 3 plates
>sumo
>alternating grip
wew lads

nerve gas.

How do you honestly get to that level in one year?
Or do I just have shit genetics/am a weakling

I'm the one who posted that 3.5pl8 post, took me like 3 years to get here :'( I feel your pain non
Admittedly, I could pull 3pl8 after like a year. I think I've had a serious case of not eating enough and fuckarounditis for the past 2 years...

It sucks cause I'm naturally lanky, so I should be good at deads...

I deadlift more than her but she definitely has a larger wilks coefficient score

Very nice girl. Very strong too.

>3 plates
>implying a plate = 15lbs
>the weights and bar don't even add up to 100lbs
>belt for

Your GF is so masculine. Does she peg you?

And there's nothing wrong with that either. kys

yes you are

>sumo
>I don't pull well over 3pl8s

get this nasty pleb tier shit outta here

>Tattoos

Your gf is a whore with mental issues.

>I hate tattoos

What's that belt these people use when lifting? What's it for?

Noob question: How much is one plate?

Its like machamps belt, people wear it to surpress their power because if they take it off they will be so strong they crash.

Tattoos are for working class trash.

On a woman it's a red flag she's a slut, has self esteem issues, and makes poor decisions.

Only good for a pump & dump.

*tips virginity and social inadequacy*

maybe legs... not a big fan.
>i lift more probably squat more

allows you to create more intra-abdominal pressure, which basically means your core is stronger
It isn't for injury prevention, despite what memers will tell you

photoshoped for sure

Only fatties hate tattoos

Are these 90kg or 120kg?

kek you're just a clueless fuck
sumo just uses a bit different muscles and doesn't really depend on your height which one is easier, some lift more conventional some w/ sumo

most who go ">sumo" prolly cant lift no more than 3plate

I have fallen in love.

I will never have her, but I will lift for her from now on. Cuck mode activated.