Europe Central bank will start to ban ICOs and premined coins

The ECB members dicussed a possible ICO ban today, further steps will be release shortly.

mineable crypto currencies will stay legal and unregulated ( BTC,LTC,XMR ), to quote the ECB, those arnt supposed to fund companies that underlies regulations.

Every company structor that finance its balance with Crypto currenciy could be limited , banned or forced to stop its operation.

The ECB also want to plan its steps with the FED.

company driven currencies (those who cant be mined ) that relased coins with a fixed price and all premined currency company structors

not minable coins, that will get banned
XEM
NEO
IOTA
OMG
QTUM
LISK
ADA
WAVES

premined coins, regulation possible:
ETH
DASH
finanzen100.de/finanznachrichten/wirtschaft/digitale-boersengaenge-ezb-diskutiert-verbot-von-digitalen-boersengaengen-icos_H1918735071_485679/?SOURCE=7000008

Other urls found in this thread:

cryptocoinsnews.com/european-central-bank-not-authority-regulate-bitcoin-ecb-president/
finanzen100.de/finanznachrichten/wirtschaft/digitale-boersengaenge-ezb-diskutiert-verbot-von-digitalen-boersengaengen-icos_H1918735071_485679/?SOURCE=7000008
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Doesn't matter. Europe is irrelevant to crypto.

Thanks, I missed the dip on some of them.

thee fuuuckin shiiit

I agree, only africa matters.

i think the ecb wouldnt do anything the FED wont do.
maybe its a testbed for the US ban.

so LINK gets banned in EU?

Lets all move to africa, they haven't banned ICOs there yet... right?

They have, lets move to ukraine cheap whores and they dont give a shit about cryptos and they are not fully european union yet so its good for a while

Oh fuck.

ECB finally seeing the true potential of DOGE.

yup. id sell those bags anyways asap

Good, they're all PnD scams anyway.

ECB killing an innocent doggo, wheres PETA when we need them

Link is in bed with Swift. It isn't getting banned. It's an insider now.

fake news

As it should be desu
ICOs are scams. There is no reason that these companies can't raise money in USD/EUR/JPY instead of releasing shitcoins, other than to scam you.

Market crash in 3...2....1....

>wanting the government involved

Kill yourself

retard
what part of "BTC stays legal" did you not read?

If anything, BTC will rally up again.

cryptocoinsnews.com/european-central-bank-not-authority-regulate-bitcoin-ecb-president/

>finanzen100.de/finanznachrichten/wirtschaft/digitale-boersengaenge-ezb-diskutiert-verbot-von-digitalen-boersengaengen-icos_H1918735071_485679/?SOURCE=7000008
I speak german, and your article doesn't mention any of that. Do you have something else?
I only says: that they're discussing stricter rules/restrictions to ICOs.

Fake news

Source or gtfo.
Also XEM is a PoI coin, so it is minable faggot

yup definitely - doomed to die ( as 99% of all IPOs 1999 )

>germany threatens to prosecute coin users
>turns out most of them are pajeet and don't give a fuck about german laws anyway
>germany arresting non-whites across the world

ok lol I'm sure that'll happen this will be entirely directed at white people in their own nations and allow muhammed to get all the confiscated coins

Post a source for your claims or GTFO.

>tfw german but also russian and ID'd with russian passport on a exchange that is located in Hongkong trading LINK

all minebale coins will stay LEGAL and unregulated, because the dont drive and fund companies with selling a copy paste digital token

as I wrote in the post -

bullshit im from germany and this is fake news dont believe anything

Fugg. muh iota.

Op, du verdammter Lügner.

Did you even read my fucking link?
President od the ECB says they dont have the authority to regulate crytpo.
FUCKHEADS.

THIS JUST IN
EVERYTHING WILL BE BANNED EXCEPT IOTA
ALLAHU IOTABAR

دراجة brother

Europe will be the last to adopt or ban Crypto. Europe is always behind

The European Central Bank has started seriously discussing digital currencies including bitcoin, governing council member Ewald Nowotny told

Nowotny said the "hype" around digital currency is "dangerous and deeply dubious."

The governing body has also been considering regulation specifically geared toward initial coin offerings, or ICOs.

ICOs are a means of raising funds in a cryptocurrency venture and are often considered a strategy that bypasses rigorous regulation in the capital-raising process. In an ICO, part of the cryptocurrency raised is sold to early backers, usually in exchange for either legal tender or bitcoin. China banned ICOs in the country last month.

The ECB is part of all Governments in Europe..

to quote: The governing body has also been considering regulation specifically geared toward initial coin offerings, or ICOs.

Then its your own damn fault if you buy into a scam

fuck off

miners who think they're winning against pos lol

Yes, Burst will stay, mineable and not premined, burst pump incoming 3,2,1!!

Nani Desu, its against the law.

>biz spreading fake news, made up bullshit and flat out lies again

god I hate this board so much
pure cancer