Guys is Chainlink still going to the conference?

guys im friends with a group of buyers and some of them are whales and there's a tipoff chainnlink pulling out of the conference im panicing as fuck now i looked online and its still listed in their events. cant find anything anywhere am pretty sure its bullshit anyone else know anything about this?im balls deep in link

Other urls found in this thread:

cryptocoinsnews.com/european-central-bank-not-authority-regulate-bitcoin-ecb-president/
twitter.com/VitalikButerin/status/911244079660359680
sibos.com/conference/conference-programme/bridging-dlt-and-swift-messaging-smartcontractcom-innotribe-industry
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

i feel nauseous as fuck

You should be happy if they pull out of the conference, otherwise the entire world will find out that stuttering potheads run this scam

sauce ?

>unsubstantiated rumour coming out of literally nowhere
>devs have been focusing all of their energy on SIBOS since the ICO
>they haven't made an effort to get it listed anywhere because they're putting so much work into sibos
>they suddenly decide to pull out last minute
hmm

>Friends with a group of buyers, some of them are whales

STFU U HAVE NO FRIENDS, NICE FUD FAGGOT

Nice fud

Show us your trades

Sergey was gonna talk at a panel last night about smart contracts, but I think he pulled out to continue working on the demo for SIBOS instead.

not a big deal

I don't own link and I really think the project will fail for many deluded linkies (not the project itself, it'll be sideways fine), but please don't fud.

let the linkies keep suck each other off and revel in cum for now. let their dreams turn to heavy bags on their own. no need to fud

Nice just bought 100k

this

No its the EU central bank ban... did you read the news fuckheads?

I sold some of my link not all.. 50% of it.

chainlink is over. smart money floats in other shitcoins that will pump soon.

>The fud begins again

You're not getting any more cheap link.

cryptocoinsnews.com/european-central-bank-not-authority-regulate-bitcoin-ecb-president/

lol, what conference??

OP you should double post more, maybe triple or quadruple so that your fud looks more legit, hopefully no one will notice it’s all coming from the same id. if people do notice you should post from a different computer. Fucking noob

No i think it's what 3746878 was talking about its the panel they pulledout jesus panic
i sold anyway at least the price was up when i sold

Big if true
I
G

I
F

T
R
U
E

whatare you on about fucknut im just asking if anyone else hearing the same im the first to suspect its fud i called bullshit but i thought to ask just paniced

Somebody photoshopped a "cancelled" picture here the other day. That's probably what your friend saw

>guys I thought we were going swimming but then Steve told me his mom had to go shopping and then Justin said he wouldn't go swimming and I was like what I thought we were going swimming so I wanna know if it's bullshit that Steve's mom had to go shopping because I really wanna go swimming and I fucking hate Justin so much he promised to go swimming and then he said no I don't wanna go swimming just because Steve couldn't go because Steve's mom had to go shopping so she couldn't take us even though we could take the bus

Based on your syntax I've concluded that you're retarded. You've bought completely unsubstantiated FUD, and from "whales" no less.

#exit all crypto markets, faggot

this
OP this game is not for you. Quit now before you lose everything

Its a test friend, hope you pass it

kek'd

What are you trying to convince your mom to let you stay home from school? Get out of here fuddly.

kek, I wont be suprised if they dont just out right ban everything now that they cant regulate it

This shit gets weaker every day.

This. Show me your Chainlink wallet on Binance with a timestamp and I'll sell all my link right now.

ask what they think about competition as a lot of others are moving in the same market with finished protocols. will they move forward their road-map by increasing spending to get the working product out before other movers?

Niqqas. Buy link asap that's all I can say right now. You're welcom

>panicing as fuck

you shouldnt be in crypto.

There was a meme about it yesterday with a fake image. The source didn't resemble the image.

Why are people buying LINK, when Vitalik shit on it weeks ago? He thinks it isn't worth ICO price.

I bet there will be a massive crash on LINK at SIBOS and many bagholders will be made. Price won't recover ever, because their team is straight up shit.

Put your bags on Ripple, they are specifically targeting SWIFT with their conference. BUY RIPPLE NOW, YOU HEARD IT HERE.

twitter.com/VitalikButerin/status/911244079660359680

You are a bit late to the FUD party.

And btw what is Vitalik stating? He doesn't know the value of Oracles. Good job.

So many people expecting a pump from sibos am guarantees that it will crash

They were telling the truth OP.

nice shop faggot

This is a whale trying to get you to panic sell so that he can buy all of your LINK cheaper, comfortable in the knowledge that ChainLINK/smartcontract are not pulling out of the SIBOS conference, and that, in fact, the price of LINK is going to rise above the dollar line and stay up there until after their grandchildren are dead.
>ignore fud
>buy the dip
>no need to shill at all
>just keep accumulating
>you got in before even 0.0001% of the world knew about it for thirty cents, while 10% of the world knows about ethereum which is worth a couple hundred bucks while 40% of the world knows about bitcoin which is currently valued above four thousand dollars
>you are at the threshold of world market history
>chainlink will present at sibos and blow minds
>one dollar before end of year

An honest question - who are their competitors?

theoretical compatitors not existing yet.

but how can they beat a crypto thats been waiting 3+ years to boost my networth

>me again
If there are only less than 10,000 wallets with positive LINK balances at this time, and it can be assumed that only 5% of people who know about LINK have bought some, but the average LINK holder has two wallets ("hot" for trading & "cold" for storage), then we can assume that only about 100,000 people -- 250,000 *at-most* -- know about ChainLINK *at-all* (reading about it, hearing about it, whatever), with maybe 25,000 people who are sufficiently versed & familiar (e.g., developing, coordinating with, reading the whitepaper for their bosses, actively trading) to be considered "active" in it....

The world population is about seven and three-quarters of a billion people -- a third of whom know about Bitcoin using conservative estimates.

7,500,000,000 total population
2,500,000,000 bitcoin-aware population
250,000,000 bitcoin-active population
250,000 chainlink-aware population
25,000 chainlink-active population

...now correlate price histories & projections, then do the math yourself.

>recognize the utility of the product as well

>untrue fud
sibos.com/conference/conference-programme/bridging-dlt-and-swift-messaging-smartcontractcom-innotribe-industry
>moon mission on track