Tfw no amount of lifting can get rid of my eye bags

>tfw no amount of lifting can get rid of my eye bags

Other urls found in this thread:

kiehls.co.uk/mens/category/eye-and-lip-care-for-men/eye-alert/628.html?gclid=CjwKEAjw4dm6BRCQhtzl6Z6N4i0SJADFPu1nApSW1thdj3xfNFh6KxZTjJAD4B2FOBVcTsjUAJWY2hoCdbXw_wcB&gclsrc=aw.ds&dclid=CJPu6PCSls0CFalR2wodAA8Dbw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

But your fat as fuck face

more sleep and cutting will help, fatty

yea fix that with proper diet and sleep in addition to lifting

no joke, square up scrub

i'd be more worried about your body fat%

Is this an american thing to care about these bags? Nobody cares in eu

Origins mega mushroom eye serum if you're really that concerned.

you just need to lift more in your dreams.

Not him but I have terrible bags under my eyes, its mostly genetic - thin skin under the eyes. Dad and brother have them worse than I do. I sleep tons, although I have PLMD so my sleep quality is shit (arousal 31 times/hour).

Lose weight, get a tan. Quit being a mouth breather.

I love my eye bags. Gives me that scumbag drug user look that women love.

Just because nobody talks about it doesn't mean nobody cares. They objectively make you look worse.
t. European

This user Is right. I have a proper Veeky Forums-approved diet, get enough sleep and still have huge bags under my eyes. I'm not sure if it's possible to get rid of them in any way.

They make you look artistic.

I hope you mean artistic and not autistic lol

Try this shit. A higher quality version of this (can't remember what it was called) worked quite well for me

lol?

hm?

hello op

i started using this a couple weeks ago based off a recommendation from some ebook i read. it's doing good things for me

you're welcome

kiehls.co.uk/mens/category/eye-and-lip-care-for-men/eye-alert/628.html?gclid=CjwKEAjw4dm6BRCQhtzl6Z6N4i0SJADFPu1nApSW1thdj3xfNFh6KxZTjJAD4B2FOBVcTsjUAJWY2hoCdbXw_wcB&gclsrc=aw.ds&dclid=CJPu6PCSls0CFalR2wodAA8Dbw

Whys that funny?

Are you and eggman related?

A lot of people confuse the word autistic with artistic.

Oh i see now

you resemble george leeman