Im trying to find the cheapest set of adjustable dumbells for home gym use...

im trying to find the cheapest set of adjustable dumbells for home gym use. so far ive found a 200 pound set for $200 with free shipping on amazon. any better deals, other than trolling craigslist? amazon.com/dp/B0087T8UOE/ref=wl_it_dp_o_pC_nS_ttl?_encoding=UTF8&colid=17BYE9AKZATLF&coliid=I22058WAASI3I2

Other urls found in this thread:

bowflex.com/bowflex-home-gyms-us/accessories/freeweights/prdcdovr~710000/Bowflex SelectTech 1090 Dumbbells.jsp
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bowflex.com/bowflex-home-gyms-us/accessories/freeweights/prdcdovr~710000/Bowflex SelectTech 1090 Dumbbells.jsp

Anyone have these (Not OP)

$600 what the fuck

paying for the brand name

Isn't it the bowflex ones that have the tendency for the plates to come off the bar? Seems like I recall a bunch of reviewers complaining about the things dropping off the bar at inopportune moments such as during flyes and smashing into their face.

I have these, cheapest I could find

Due to Sport's Authority going bankrupt, they are closing all stores and everything is 30% off. If they have one in your area it's worth checking to see if they've been picked through already.

Hopefully those weights come adjusted to lowest setting, would hate for the poor UPS guy to have to deliver 400lbs.

kek

They come in 3 boxes of 60 pounds via USPS. And it's not 200 pounds each. 200 total.

I have those same handles. How do the rubber pad things hold up? Seems like they'll fall apart in a few months.

mine didn't come with any rubber just all iron, had them for nearly a year and still fine only the paint scratching off over time

I also have these. They're good. May want gloves if you don't want to deal with the bar digging.

How fucking dumb are you. This isn't Dragon Ball Z, there is no "lowest setting", of course he's going to have to deliver all the weight at once (which is 200 pounds by the way). It may come in several boxes, and he'll almost certainly use a dolly, but come on, man.

>adjustable dumbbells
how the fuck does it work from the physics point of view
where does the weight go when you lower it? it can't disappear into the air

is this a new meme

>3 boxes of 60 pounds
>200 total

Funny story. The didn't use a dolly. Some old lady had to load them and thankfully I was there to help her move them inside.

camp on CL/Kijiji for someone clearing out 10lbs weights. there's always some schmuck cleaning out their basement and offloading weights for cheap. just now on my local Kijiji there' someone selling 180 lbs of mostly 10's for $60. i'd grab it if i didn't already have a shit load of 10s

>200 £ for $200

yes, my friend has these in his basement, everytime i work out there, during some point the plates would slide off...annoying

I bought this exact set a month ago OP. Ive had no problems with them so far. They are pretty good quality.

lol retard