cant make gains because i can never get good sleep

> cant make gains because i can never get good sleep

No matter what i do, i ALWAYS wake up at around 8:15. I sleep in the attic above a garage and some ALWAYS leaves around 8:20.

EVEN if i wasn't being woken up by the sound of the garage opening, i STILL randomly wake up AT LEAST once between 6-8. Tired as shit. And it takes me 30 minutes to fall back asleep.

Should i just go to bed earlier?

Yes you dumbfuck

earplugs you idiot

Well i sleep ~6h each night as a family man, and i usually wake up once or twice a night.

Still squat has gone from 5x130kg to 5x155kg in 3.5months.

I think most of you will lose all gains when you become dad

Thanks helpful anons

Only 6 hours? Why?

Not the person you're replying to, but I only get ~6 hours of sleep because I have a busy career and children. Keeping your kids involved in school and sports eats up a ton of time, especially in the summer. He's probably in a similar situation.

babies wake up multiple in the middle of night and want to be fed

are you literally retarded? Go to bed at midnight and you get a solid 8 hours every night.

>stuff them in
>hear heartbeat
>it gets louder just by thinking about it
>bed's literally shaking because of my heartbeat at this point
I'm thinking of sleeping 13 hours every two days or just skipping a night's sleep.

>i ALWAYS wake up at around 8:15

Um... I'm sorry to tell you this but most adults wake up before this time. If you wake up at this time and then can go back to sleep then you don't have anything to worry about.

Even if you go to bed at 1:15AM, you will still get 7 hours sleep. Which is plenty. And considering you say you go back to sleep after waking up... you're getting more than 7 hours.

You could even go to bed at midnight and get over 8 hours sleep. So I'm not sure why you are complaining?

Maybe you work into the night... but considering you are asking if you should go to bed earlier, I'm assuming this isn't the case.

Just suck it up and stop blaming other people for your lack of gains.

I go to sleep between 12 and 3, wake up at 6:30 and still make gains.

I used to go to bed at 10pm, wake up at 3am.. and guess what. I still made gains.

Yeah, sleep is important... but it's not a bottle neck unless you have insomnia.

started wearing earplugs to sleep when I lived in the dorm in college. Best idea ever.

Go to bed earlier, if you can't wake up later. You should have no problem getting to bed by midnight or 1am and still get a solid 7-8 hours of sleep. 8 am is not early at all to wake up.

GO TO BED BEFORE MIDNIGHT LIKE A NORMAL PERSON YOU FUCKING NECKBEARD

The problem with earplugs is that they block air flow to the eardrums, which results in a nasty throbbing ache if you use them regularly.

You need to fix your diet and start lifting heavier, light sleeping is a sign of low T. Hopefully you can fix this naturally

Get a job and 8am with be sleeping in you tard.

>wear earplugs for 5 years to bed
>never experience this

What the fuck time are you going to bed retard?

If someone leaving at 8am causes you not to get enough sleep, then this problem is self-created. Go to bed by midnight you fucking NEET loser.

I get up 6-30 and go to bed about 12 sometimes a bit earlier, takes me 15 minutes to get to sleep, so I end up getting a bit more than 6 hours normally, which makes me feel like shit all the time, is there anything I can take to give me better quality sleep?

>is there anything i can take

Yeah, take some more sleep by not going to bed at midnight. It's free of charge.

Youre on Veeky Forums right now so i assume your day isnt just jampacked with unavoidable acrivities.

I'm off right now, but I'd rather buy something to negate the effects of less sleep, so I can be awake more. Time is money etc etc.

Also even if I get 7 hours I'm drifting off during the day so I've ended up taking a caffeine pill every time I lift.

I wake up at 4:50am now without an alarm. Before I would sleep until 11am like a baby despite going to bed at the same time at night.

It's called not needing 12 hours of sleep and getting a fucking life. Set your alarm for 5am, you'll get used to it in a week, then you won't need the alarm anymore. i get 8-9 hours of sleep usually, sometimes less, sometimes more, and it's plenty. My days are much longer, enjoyable and meaningful.

Why the fuck are you sleeping in your parents attic you DYEL neet.

Never get into a postgraduate program if you're lifting. You never sleep, can't buy food, and you are tired/angry all the time

Im in the attic so my pc has better airflow. It's a big room. DON'T BULLY ME!

go to bed earlier, take melanin.

ZMA

My girlfriend goes to bed at like 3 every night. I just want to sleep alone

don't wear earplugs, wear ear filters,there is a huge difference

>ear filters

While ear filters are great,they don't help in this situation. I have custom ear molds with filters for when I play drums, go to concerts, or expect to be around a lot of noise. They are so that you can be in a loud environment without damaging your hearing. Not exactly ideal to block out sounds when sleeping because you still hear everything but not to the point where your hearing is damaged.

take a bunch of xanax then u wont have to worry about shit waking you up

I'd suggest not being a NEET