I don't like this

>be grill
>doing SS and a bunch of cleans
>develop huge traps

How can I get rid of them? Did I get them because of low bar squats? Also I'm quite short so my grip is close on OHP and bench press, maybe because of that?

Hey neckbeard seeking for attention. Your imagination girl just has lots of fat on her "traps"

post pic of traps u stupid fuck

you use them a lot in cleans, deadlifts and The Press.

if you're paranoid about them then don't deadlift heavy and remove power cleans and replace them with lighter pulling variants or variants where you don't hold the weight in your hands, such as good mornings or GHR

I'd be surprised if you gained so much muscle in your traps that its actually a problem thought, desu

Thanks for the information!

I started doing sumo deadlifts instead of conventional, they are supposed to use less upper body, right?

I really like cleans... Maybe I can do less OHP instead. I got big traps even before I learned how to do cleans anyway (took me a long time).

I feel like low bar squat uses my traps a lot, maybe I try to transition to high bar.

When my back is relaxed you can't see the traps so it's not fat

Girls can be stupid

Where are the huge traps? I'm not seeing anything.

>huge traps
ROASTIES

GET

THE

FUCK

OUT

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>huge traps
>can't see them when my back is relaxed

another quality gril thread

I wouldn't worry too much about it. Your traps look cute. :3

Would massage /10

conventional and sumo will use traps to a similar degree - its more about the weight you're holding in your hands

I wouldn't take out The Press as it augments the other lifts and helps with having healthy shoulders

high-bar would probably use your traps to a more significant degree as you need to flex your traps as to give the bar something to rest on in high bar - though the gain in either is menial compared to a clean or deadlift

honestly I would just accept you have the build for 'bigger traps' - and its not gonna keep growing to a significant degree past what you have unless you start adding specific trap exercises, so don't sweat it

>Your traps look cute. :3
>>>reddit

Just get hyoog sister. Even if you devoted your life to getting big you wouldn't be bigger than this girl

>doing a routine solely based on performance
>be worried about looks
>want to change routine because of this
Alright, here's what you need to do:
>STOP FUCKIN CARING
Do you think someone will turn you down because of your traps?

>not posting girlspo

YOUR TRAPS ARENT EVEN NOTICEABLE.

So can boys, especially on this board. What's your point?

>powerlifting

>I've never seen a woman's back before
They're far from huge but they're definitely visible.

I don't get women's powerlifting or bodybuilding.

Their bodies look odd because of it, and their lifts are below the average guy who regularly does them in my commercial gym.

>huge traps

Where?

Hi! Few things to start off with =] 1. Yes I (you)ed you because you are a female fitizen, 'tis an awesome thing to see! 2. I'm Brian 3. Don't be intimidated, I'm not a stereotypical guy. If anything, I'll be the one in the kitchen =D.

same for every woman sports really, women are shit at them.

nice form on the snatch

your traps are only going to be noticed by people familiar with lifting/human anatomy, ie. less than 5% of people
i wouldnt worry about it

I am glad you guys don't think they are huge, maybe I exaggerated. But as said they are definitely bigger than other girls', pic related.

Well that sucks because I don't see myself stopping doing deadlifts or cleans... will a wider grip affect anything or it doesn't matter?

I guess it is my "natural build" since they developed so quickly... And yeah I am definitely not going to do any more exercises that focus on traps.

That pic is with a different pose though. The pose you did engages the traps way more. Take pic of back in that exact pose, and you'll see they won't flare up nearly as much.

Your traps are definitely not small, even if some guys seem to think this is normal for a girl, but I would just keep them to be honest, they're great for your neck and posture and literally nobody will mind, if someone does think this turns you into a she beast they ain't worth the time anyway.

Don't fucking worry, you're not a genetic outlier, just moving shit will grow your muscles, if you really are worried, drop the OHP, drop the cleans and don't shrug the bar when deadlifting, I wouldn't drop DL because it's a very great movement

You should work your entire body, muscle imbalances cause injuries.

If you want to avoid traps then avoid lifting. Traps are the most vital muscle for weightlifting

Honestly get over yourself.

1) Your traps aren't huge
2) Even if they were why would you not want that?

>Their bodies look odd because of it
They're not doing it to look good for you. Also, you seriously don't think male bodybuilers look odd?

>and their lifts are below the average guy who regularly does them in my commercial gym
And your lifts are probably below the average powerlifter, or people bigger than you. They're not doing it to compete with you, but within their own class.

>20+ comments and nobody asked to see her snatch

:D

You, I like you!

Nobody wants too see her dirty roastie

>Traps are the most vital muscle for weightlifting
OP you're getting white knighted a lot itt. You're not imagining things, your traps are noticeable. If you don't want them, you just have to accept that you can't do exercises that work them very much. If your physique goal is like you're probably better off just being more of a cardio cardio bunny who does squats, seated cable rows, curls and tricep extensions. Doing a powerlifting routine is going to give you a powerlifters body, and I don't mean a mans power lifting body, but a female power lifting body is still bulkier than a cardio bunnies body. So if you're going for a slimmer look, I recommend changing your routine.

>I don't want traps
>I did deadlifts and power cleans

wew lad

still looks fucking gr8, not masculine at all

i understand what op is worried about but it doesn't seem to be the case unless you're a walking pharmacy

This desu. This bitch saw her first sign of muscular development (because she looks dyel as fuck) and freaked out. If you don't want muscles stop lifting you ignorant whore. What did you think was going to happen?

must be a she male with a huge pee pee

whats wrong with traps on a grill?

Listen here little baby. You're gonna get a lot of hurtful and degrading comments, but that ain't what I'm about. Let me just say, you are perfect the way you are. You hear me sugar? PERFECT. Don't ever change. You deserve anything and everything you want. Stay safe for me, baby girl.

>mfw thinking of you hurting

Why the fuck are women allowed to post here again?

Gymnastics

>I'll just say the same thing as everyone else, then I'll surely fit in

Yes, they are there but I like 'em. Get some bigger shoulders and you'd be the perfect mistress top.

I'd pick a fight with you but I'm too intimidated by your hulking traps :^)

>implying I'm OP and not just a white knight defending her honoir with the expectation that she'll be my gf as payment

Ah of course. They say nice guys finish last, but after Chad is done fucking her brains out in multiple positions guess who's there to cuddle her in the end?

The nice guy ;)

accurate response
Veeky Forums needs more of these

pls be my bf

>I feel like low bar squat uses my traps a lot

Maybe they are just having fun. You enjoy masturbating... should you stop because you are not the best at it?

I second this. Work out for the type of body you want.

OH MY G*D

HOW DID YOU GET THEM SO B*G???

THEY'RE H********GE!!!!