CHAINLINK LAMBO SQUAD GENERAL 2.0

>OFFICIAL MEME PUMP THREAD
>CHAINLINK - LAMBO EDITION

imgur.com/a/iN5o5

YUGE MEME PUMP!!!! SPREAD THE GOOD WORD ABOUT CHAINLINK. WE ALREADY SINGLE HANDEDLY GOT THE PRICE TO GO UP TODAY BY GETTING OUR COIN REVIEWED BY TWO PROMINENT YOUTUBERS, DATA DASH AND CRYPTO BOBBY. GOOD WORK BOYS. LETS INFILTRATE THOSE NORMIES OVER ON REDDIT /ETHTRADER/ AND INCREASE ACTIVITY OVER ON /LINKTRADER/ AS WELL.

Amd hold your fucking LINK for now. We have an insane amount of it. If we stay out of the market books, we will rise much more.

keep up the good work fellow linkies :) 5k from ed after miasing by one block reporting in

Thanks man. I have much more stockpiled about to release 2.0 pump soon.

>GET IN FAGGOTS

BUY LINK BINANCE.COM
>GET RICH INSTANTLY

THEY JUST STARTED ACCEPTING LINK ON OVERSTOCK.COM

TO THE MOON

DEAR GOD WE'RE MOONING FOLK.

STRAP IN FAGGOTS.

>NO LINKERS THIS IS YOUR LAST CHANCE

> implying a bunch of adhd biztards can hold

were the new gen of investors. BIZ has made me rich and i want to share the good times with you faggots. Just hold LINK if you ever do anything right in your life.

WHAT DOES LINK DO?

Link is a resource that determines the trustworthiness of data that comes into the blockchain from outside. It does this by being staked by those running oracle nodes, the providers of this off chain data. Node operators are incentivized to keep their data sources pure by being paid in more link.

If he successfully demos interaction and execution of smartcontracts using data sources external to the blockchains, then it is a huge win for us as investors.

If /pol/ can meme Trump to the Whitehouse I don't see why Veeky Forums can't meme LINK to the Moon.

LETS FUCKING GO Veeky ForumsRAELITES. WE ALL GONNA MAKE IT

How the fudge do I get in on this? I'm a noob with a coinbase and a binance and a cryptopia and want to get some LINK before the day is up.

Wat do?

Poorfag here took a loss with elix need some LINK any amount would be appreciated. thanks

0xCfd4791B4402cF85703182c82C3E41Da9146Fda2

>have put 1k link into coss because i hope it doubles so i can buy more link

currently i have 2200 link

humble E55 AMG here I come

You can get on Binance.

Binance, just buy etc from coinbase and send to binance wallet, but DO NOT buy right now, by the time your btc is on binance it will be pumped, just wait until it gets around 35cents / LINK again

Funny thing is that this coin is actually legit and shouldnt need be shilled if most of the crypto community werent a bunch of brainlets who chase shitty pnd schemes.

Need that pic with a LINK logo on lambo.

Usually I don't help newkid faggots but this is for Link so buy Bitcoin on Coinbase. Send that Bitcoin to Binance Bitcoin wallet (clicking the plus sign next to it will give you the Binance BTC address to use. Buy Link on Binance exchange.

HURRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>Tfw 30 000 Link
We're all gonna make it bois.

SEND BTC TO BINANCE DEPOSIT ADDRESS, GO TO EXCHANGE, CLICK LINK/BTC AND GO DOWN TO BUY ONCE THE BTC COMES. CLICK 100% ON BUY TO BUY IN AND HOLD UNTIL WE HIT $130.00 A SHARE

Wait till next Link dip you mean?

Thanks sir. Any way to buy straight on binance or what? How long should it take for LINK to dip again?

Expensive to fix, don't waste all your link on this Veeky Forumstard. Hope you are nuts deep right now.

Thanks. Do you need to verify phone number to buy this stuff? My coinbase is new af.

Yeah, LINK is dipping right now, I JUST missed selling my stack at 40cent and I refuse to go lower, should be 35-36 cent soon. And you will need BTC or ETH to send to binance, buy it on Coinbase and send to your binance adress, then you can buy LINK on binance for your btc or eth

Nevermind, it might not be dipping, I dont know what the fuck is going on. holding on to my bags for now

>MFW only have 50 LINK
>will I make it?

Also been using this

And this was a nice one i found

TY user

i have plans for editing this one thanks user

Do I have time to chad up before this thing moons again? I'm going to spend the next 2-3 hours offline. Will Link still be worth a purchase by then?

The charts are weird asf, but I think so. It just started dropping again, I sold at 9400sat, and I plan to buy back in tonight or tomorrow

yes

Sent you 1 eth ;)

I'm a Linkie just as yourself (but I'm probably much poorer), just making gains to get as much LINK as I can before 16th

>I dont know what the fuck is going on
Literally whale games.
70k and 100k LINK sell walls keep popping up and getting moved all the time.
Pump soon.

Lord and savour my blessings be with you. I only have 500 link and i am but a weak linklet if you spare a few more links for me maybe one-day i can to retire into the land of lambos and 24/7 blow jobs.

0xee2d1e8108531df6a16ae759c3c273b4822f513b

tfw waiting to be able to afford 300 END ME!

I fuckin hate this but it shows there is definitely interest in it.

Whales can typically only delay the inevitable.
And when they're seen delaying upwards movement, that's a very good sign.

Remember: sell the buy walls, and buy the sell walls.
The latter applies here.

Can I get some as well ,mister?

I'm just a poor little fag that has nothing :(

0x95412423bef32a59874043c381b8854fdb8ea676

I will halve any blessings with you user. I understand the struggle of being a poor cuck.

May we align our dickies so that one day we will be more then simple linkless fools.

Target reee entry price?

Bless your dubs fellow poorfag! Till Lamboland!

One of the best feels is to have like 10+ btc sitting on the exchange so you can quickly snipe a wall right as it goes up. Then the "whale" freaks out and posts pinkwojacks about how some moron ate his fake his wall. Kek.

kek i sold my shit for 9500 because i thought dip.

putting my buy order at 9300 and praying

I did the same.
Lost all the gains i made day-trading and now I'm back to my sit small stack.

you'r got whaled
rip

I was thinking, even now there are only about a million LINK on binance. Wasn't the total sold during the ICO 350MM? This shit isn't even a drop in the bucket, yes? Makes me think even more that this will moon hard

SHIT COIN

Art fund, all work done exclusively on paint:
0xe92072dB1F4dE50C6Cd438785dab81b8044Ec8cd

Other work I've done:

A lot of holders. Once demand hits hard. Price will sky rocket

Is MS Paint Meme producer a viable job, now that the holy trinity of Satoshi (minister you), autismo supreme Vitalik and Sergey has saved us all?

Not sure, but i usually don't bother begging

I will take donations if someone insists

buffet meant the LINK market specifically by this

I've gotten nothing. I just do it for the memes and post my wallet on the off chance someone is feeling good.

This chainlink rally thread
This fresh chainlink meme pack
user I...
long live LINK

I only count two people

I'm all in on chainlink but everyone in this thread is autistic as fuck. kys

>I'm all for X but...
>I agree but...
>I'm all in but...
How a cuck immediately announces to the world they are a cuck.

theres no way link wont go back to 9400 again right?

the japs will wake up and start selling. right?

Does anyone know what font chainlink uses?

Ah shucks... was about to start polishing my MS Paint skills, I guess we need to flood the market with more normies, who'll get drooling at the site of
>le ebin secret basket weaving forum maymay

This.

Whilst desperation is a thoroughly off-putting emotion to be subjected to in normal situations, I’m really not sure how it plays out in the cryptoland markets when the token *does* have significant potential value.

Time will prove all.

just bought 100k

I hope it dips bigly tomorrow morning. Picking up more with my wagecuck pay. Trying to make it linkbros. Sold dividend stocks and bought in at 6.3k sats and loaded up some more at 7.7k sats

>stocks
2013 Veeky Forums called, they want you back

should probably tell them to get bitcoins then

any pros know if it will dip?

Dear god, please double up my linkies overnight so i can afford a lambo tomorrow... amen

Actually boughr most of them in the crash of 2008 made great gains by the increase in price, than the stock splitting 2 for 1 and just held for the dividends

>shalom fellow anonymouses! Is LINK going to take us to the sun? I sure kekking hope so!

Your post reminded me of us shilling penny stocks. Legally, of course.

lambo squad checking in

lmao nice peak buying

Stop waiting for huge pumps fags, this trend of slow, sustained gains is indicative of a coin that has a lot of confidence and isn't some overnight p&d.

lol you're a fucking idiot lmao

while you drive around in your ford pinto i'll be picking up bitches in my lambo