How do the womanlets/chicklets/femlets of Veeky Forums feel when a woman like this walks in?

How do the womanlets/chicklets/femlets of Veeky Forums feel when a woman like this walks in?

youtube.com/watch?v=qLodX51uRbg

>tfw inadequate

>womanlets/chicklets/femlets

wondering why she has those big gloves

perfectly fine because I can ohp her

Like this

picking LD ugliest woman known in existence

2 badd its blocked

They're all wearing at least 5" heels.

Also, I feel very short-but I like my shortness; albeit being the average size.

A bit jelly because she can eat more than me, but I like being tiny and everyone towering over me.

Her mistake here is wearing sensible shoes. Everyone else on that stage is wearing sky high heels. Also . What is the point of comparing yourself to people who look good for a living? It's like being upset that a professional electrician can wire your house and you can't; even though you know how to change the batteries in your dragon dildo.

Those take batteries?

I may be confused with a mag light

>mfw the cold metal touches your hole

Women only compare themselves to people at the top. Anyone below a woman is considered to be vermin and ought to be avoided, so they just pretend those people don't even exist.

I feel fine because guys prefer short girls anyway. I'm 5ft5 and I tower over many guys in heels

They don't just compare themselves to people at the top - if they don't know the people at the top, then they feel the need to say that the people at the top are also vermin for unrelated reasons, OR they say that the measurement of how people see the ladder is incorrect and that they're actually at the top.

This is also just a generalization of most western women... and a lot of men that I'd refer to as "faggots", who are usually obese and not doing anything about it.

Short girls are hot af, hate seeing lanklet bitches walk around they look like freaks

But I compare myself to others much better than me so I can improve, and I'm a man.

This, especially if their shoulders are wide.
But I saw a girl today that had my height (5'9) and was wearing high heels with and skin tight jeans and it was fucking hot desu.

Same.

I feel aroused

They probably don't care unless the guy they are interested in is specifically interested in tall girls.

All these manlets lusting after legitimate midgets. Do you even propagate the species?

Pretty much this

> This is what femlets tell themselves every night before bed

i feel a lil inferior but only because she's white and blonde blue eyed

It makes me realize that I'll never have a bf because I literally can't compete. I'm a spergy, pathetic girl who would probably be way too clingy. I should just kill myself.

be my gf

Don't despair user, just get pregnant and some guy will be stuck with you for life, then you can be as clingy as you want

You have a virgin pussy and (considering you're on Veeky Forums) probably a nicer body than most girls, lots of men would date you just because of those two things, plus if you date some beta male he'll probably be just as clingy as you are

>thinking that all men go/can get supermodels.

I don't even meet your standards.

I'll be a kissless hugless virgin until I decide to take 8 scoops of cyanide with my protein.

I will marry u rite now

pls respond

Listen here little baby. You're gonna get a lot of hurtful and degrading comments, but that ain't what I'm about. Let me just say, you are perfect the way you are. You hear me sugar? PERFECT. Don't ever change. You deserve anything and everything you want. Stay safe for me, baby girl.
>mfw thinking of you hurting

Most are jelly.

But some are secure.

> That physical comparison

yikes

LONDON
O
N
D
O
N

E-Edinburgh

No you wouldn't.

Settle down boys.

Looks good to me.

How's the body?

If this is what you are working with you need to quit complaining.

waifu

oh god freckles hnnnnngggggg

not bad

if you have a nice ass i would marry you and get you preganant

They're from the Princess Peach spring catalogue.

>Also, I feel very short-but I like my shortness; albeit being the average size.

wut

plenty of girls look worse than u :) x

maybe if you developed virtues and a kind heart you wouldn't be fucked for looking homely because you'd have something more important to offer

*flips you off* kiss my fucking ass

Why do 99% of the grills on Veeky Forums complain about being foreveralone despite wearing no makeup, not styling their hair or wearing pretty clothes?

It's like a guy complaining about being >tfw no gf while wearing a semen stained Naruto tshirt and having an unshaven neckbeard

>But I saw a girl today that had my height (5'9) and was wearing high heels

Ugh, that shit aggravates me. I'm 5'10'' and usually have grow a beard. For a while in college I dated a skinny blonde on the cross country team, who was 5'9''. The only thing she loved more than wearing really tall high heels was complaining that her feet hurt.

I knew the relationship was over when we showed up to a party at my friend's place, with her wearing her stupid high heels, and my friend greeted us with "HAY, IT'S LEGOLAS AND GIMLI."

>thread derailed by dumb attention whore and whiteknights circlejerking
really Veeky Forums?

Post pics, we'll tell you if you can get a bf.

We're going to need front and side pics, fully clothed and in underwear.

Brethern, ye olde tale is older than time itself.

It was a fucking shitty thread anyway

It's DEEPLY rooted in male psychology for men to give comfort to an upset woman, particularly a woman for whom child bearing is a posibility.

we dont all hate women m80

so you would rather look at a painted face slut than a "normal" gril? cause i dont, she looks pretty fine to me
pls have my children

You look like sigourney weaver
Sigourney weaver is hot

That picture makes me feel so happy.

Every man on planet earth seems to be taller than me, which makes me feel short- but I'm 5' 5" and that isn't particularly short for a female at all.

>I'm 5' 5" and that isn't particularly short for a female at all

The feels when youre only 5'1 :/

Makeup is pretty gross. It feels like your skin can't breathe and it makes my rosacea flare up like mad.

I wish I could figure out how to make my frizzy, wavy hair look nice, though. I do everything I can think of to not damage it and it still looks like crud. I'm scared to use curling irons or straighteners or anything like that.

What did you say about-
*SNIKT*

...me?

user pls. I'm average height. I don't (personally) consider that short.

I hate makeup too. Waste of money and time, hard as fuck to get off. I'd rather just let people see me for how I really look. Guys don't get the advantage of makeup, so why should we?

WHEN WILL THEY LEARN?

Becase from life time observation being short is still and attractive trait in a female, we make guys seem taller.

>5'3 reporting in

>tfw 6'1"
At least I got a volleyball scholarship but damn if it doesn't make finding a date hard.

where are you from? i will literally date you if you don't mind occasional physical abuse (only when im really drunk and ive cut back a lot).

Keep telling yourself that filthy womanlet

I kek'd

It's okay. I have a cat and cooking and weights to keep me occupied. I'm glad I'm a womanlet, you manlet.

Who else /leftboobbiggerthanrightboob/ here?

Literally some mascara and good lip gloss can make a huge difference and takes but a few minutes, thy tiresome wench.

LONDON
O
N
D
O
N

Nah I'm lazy and I don't think it's worth it. Maybe once I'm desperate for a date I'll do some light makeup.

womanlets pls leave

Are you of unusual proportions for your height?
If not, you're probably just scary to insecure manlets, I'm 6'3" and have happily dated women up to my own height.

Top kek

>Waste of money and time, hard as fuck to get off. I'd rather just let people see me for how I really look.
That's how I feel about it. I see women spending $25 on mascara or $80 for fancy lotions and it blows my mind how much money goes into it.
I'm also fine letting people see me for me even with the rosacea.

I don't know about other girls, but mascara turns me into a raccoon in about 30 minutes.

Ex told me he dated me because I look like a child with a bit of chub on me.

Fuck. My. Life.

Have you seen boobs in person? Up close? They are different sizes if you stare at them long enough. Perfect symmetry can only be found with a knife.

average is short though. the average male height in the united states is something like 5'9" which is comfortably in manlet territory.

But seriously you got that tough chick sarah connor look going on if you start lifting and take care of yourself a bit

tall low test only

I don't think so. I'm 5'7 guy and when i wear heels, I tower over femlets like you easily.

You just need to talk to men. That's why half the men on here are single.

She said nothing as to the state of her virginity. Lots of bitches I know had sex before having a bf.

True, but generally it's accepted that women can be average height and still be attractive, but if you're a guy with shit facial features you're screwed. Must be shitty for manlets :^(

T A L L

As a guy, I've never noticed much of a different between women height wise unless they were really tall.
Me personally I'm a fairly tall guy(5'8), and most women are shorter than me or my height. Any women taller than me stand out but not in a good way. Think of a giraffe in an area full of cheetahs.

I don't think I'm weirdly proportioned. Obvs on the right, please ignore my womanlet friend.

As a fellow female...learn to do braids, buns, and other half/up does. Hell their is a way to get waves/curls from just putting you hair in a bun.

>I'm a fairly tall guy(5'8)

>Implying 90% of the straight guys on Veeky Forums wouldn't destroy that woman
So yeah, that's like 9 percent of Veeky Forums if you do the math.

>I'm a fairly tall guy

please make me your sex slave you sex goddess