My wife and I make 350k/year and we have over half a million in 401k/IRA...

My wife and I make 350k/year and we have over half a million in 401k/IRA, multiple properties and more than 400k in stocks and 200k in cash. Tell me why I should buy the bags from a bunch of basement dwelling virgins.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/92AvqBs
poynter.org/news/internet-bah-classic-target-essay-appeared-20-years-ago
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

hi im nigeria prince and i need money thx

You don't you duck right back off to normie ville and don't come back

Cool story, man!

u ain't got shit and ur wife is ugly af.
You know it to be true, who you trying to fool on some fucking internet forum, how pathetic are you, consider suicide my nigga

Quack Quack

Larp larp

My wife and I make 650k/year and we have over half a million in 401k/IRA, multiple properties and more than 700k in stocks and 500k in cash. Tell me why I should buy the bags from a bunch of basement dwelling virgins

Because the stock market is going to crash and we will see the pink wojacks once again, except this time , its going to be over, here's how you can prevent those pink wojacks discord.gg/92AvqBs

normies
OUT

nice LARP you stupid fuck. Now go back to normieland where you belong

That's impressive if you're still in your twenties.

My wife's son and I make 350k/year and we have over half a million in playdo, multiple legos and more than 400k in trading socks and 200k in bulls. Tell me why I should buy the bags from a bunch of basement dwelling virgins.

Lol poorfag

Who /Saudi/ studying in The Netherlands and fucking dutches sluts every day?

My wife and I make 850k/year and we have a million in 401k/IRA, multiple properties and more than 900k in stocks and 800k in cash. Tell me why I should buy the bags from a bunch of basement dwelling virgins

We could care less what the fuck you do. Get lost.

You don't have to buy them. You can just fuck off.

Fuck off back to your shit country you cunt

that feel when I'll never know what it's like to be an inbred son of a prince studying in a foreign country with a pocket full of daddy's money

lmao fuck off sand nigger

You have millions of dollars but not a single ELIX. You poor soul.

>wife
>stocks
>properties
What the fuck are you doing here go create some tumbler blog

Post your fleet of gold lambos

Inspect element.

Edit.

Good job.

OP, if you have a spare 1 btc burning a hole in your pocket, it'd really help a sad cunt like me out (I'm Australian btw, we say cunt all the time, it's no biggie here).

1CzzEYvGxL5WojEXHro2nUtmrEcmCwvnVt

kek, just randomly asking a stranger to give you 4grand

This

It's worth a try. OP's sometimes deliver for great justice.

i used to be a normie till the fucken bankers fucked the economy and the fucken working people(normies). I saw the light and the world for what it is. Either your a fucken WOLF or a SHEEP, most people in the world are SHEEP. I say fuck your 401K ,fuck you your savings. how long did it take you to attain that shit. How many hours do u slave for all that shit. i've made close to half a million in 8 months of crypto. im a fucken WOLF. Do yourself a favor and dont buy crypto! because at soon as it dips you'll be crying like a BITCH!!! crypto is for FUCKEN WOLFS and you sould like a FUCKEN BITCH to me, with your 401K FUCK OFF. Crypto doesn't need nor want your money keep it safe in your savings and 401K, CRYPTO IS FORFUCKENWOLFS$$$$$$$$$$

Aren't you concerned that governments (outside of maybe Japan) are going to turn their fiat into diarrhea leaving your 401ks pretty weak?

If you put in1/5 of your savings into
Crypto , you'd be hedging against
global markets crashing in the near future.

Plus the volume right now that you could hold
today , would allow you to literally become a bank
to people looking for Crypto in the future
(which is how gemini works , I believe)

why the fuck do people like this post here

it's literally a nigger

>wife
This will end well i'm sure. Obviously you weren't here for the thread where the guy was dumb enough to tell his wife about crypto and then was dumb enough to allow her to have access to their coinbase account and when that little dip happened recently she sold everything at a loss and fucked their life savings like a dumb bitch would and then he smacked her out of rage and then she left him and he's probably in prison now for abuse. since then the value has returned to at or above his buy in price proving that females should never be trusted with important decisions.

The fact that you share finances with a female who can legally ruin your life on a whim is a giant red flag. You should stay the fuck out of any risky investments. You shouldn't even be investing in the stock market because your wife will leave you and fuck your existence when that market tanks too.

If you really want to make money in crypto you need to ditch the ball and chain in an amicable divorce now. You should probably divorce her sooner than later anyways as a female's value will be on an exponential decline with each passing year.

Then after you've severed all ties you can start investing in crypto.

So this is the fork in the road. Choose wisely.

>$350k a year
>uses t mobile
Kek

350,000 USD buys you = 80 BTC
Current Market Cap of BTC = 71,000,000,000
If BTC gets to Apple's Market cap of 700,000,000,000 in 7 years ....

you'll be one of the wealthiest people in the world

1GHbPzDaZT1R6esNE2FqUQFrnCxn7piwtC
1GHbPzDaZT1R6esNE2FqUQFrnCxn7piwtC

>rich people waste money
My family made about 550K last year and we have 6 lines from Tmobile for $150, through their business service.

Don't buy any bags, you proved yourself as a tremendously good goy. I hope you an your wife get raped by a pack of niggers

Fuck off faggot, promptly consider suicide my dude

Honestly - you and I are in similar positions. My wife and I clear north of 250,000/year and max traditional tax protected retirement accounts, have brokerage accounts, real property and cash.

I've got about 6% (up from my initial buy in of 2%) of my net worth in crypto. This space is extremely volatile, high risk, and high potential. The economic opportunity and risk here is unparalleled from my experience. Short term, trading can be profitable if you learn how to avoid getting fleeced and aren't greedy.

Long term? Crypto and distributed ledger / blockchain technologies are the future of commerce, finance, and information transactions. We are all early adopters, still.

/thread

>rich
>using t-mobile

2/10 larp

Because you need to wait for 50pc of this boards of people posting pink wojaks before you buy any bags user

>Saud
>White ass fingers

Try again, Hans.

If you want to *speculate* on crypto, just wait till the ETF comes out.

you shouldn't, you should be left behind and buy it many years from now for way more

Why is crypto the future? It seems like a pain to use with high transaction fees and there is infinite supply and no barrier to make a new crypto.

It's like buying a bunch of beanie babies hoping it will go up when I could investing in companies and properties that generate earnings and rent. Why the heck does crypto generate?

what makes your fucking fiat meme stuff any different ?
your dollar is loosing value every day and its not even coupled to gold anymore?
Blockchain technology and many other stuff crypto gave birth to is here to stay if you cant understand this then just stop right here.

Yes you are so smart! It is a giant fad.

poynter.org/news/internet-bah-classic-target-essay-appeared-20-years-ago

its a wigger
>middle class white kid who wants to be a nigger
probably likes rap

>infinite supply
>no barrier
crypto is the perfect example of how great the world would be if the government FUCKED OFF

Because the curency doesn't matter, you can't print another Coca Cola or apartment building. Nobody rich has more than 10% of their networth in cash anyways. The cash is there for emergencies, which crypto is not useful for

You're already pretty rich you huge faggot

There's nothing funny about stocks, in crypto I spend my days laughing at this shit. Plus bigger thrill, high risk high reward, low entry point, tell govt to fuck off. The choice is clear.

I'm probably going to kill myself in a few years regardless of what happens.