Ill never be aesthetic or even strong, I cant into bodybuilding

Ill never be aesthetic or even strong, I cant into bodybuilding

>2 years
>bench is still only 95lbs
>cant squat with good form, even then it was barely lmao1pl8
>too dyel and afraid to try OHP or deadlifts because people will look at me strange
>arms are tiny
>legs are skinny
>no definition at all, anywhere
>weak in every lift

its most definitely my fault, but even when I was trying my hardest I wasnt making gains

should I just quit? whats the point of this bullshit

give SS a shot before you quit

>trying your hardest
>not making gains
Pick one

SS + GOMAD

you need to eat, sleep and train, thats all there really is to it, unless your physically handicapped after 2 years 95lbs is absolutely fucking pathetic, you haven't tried.

You have literally put 0 effort, time and thought into what you're doing, even pushups alone at home would have increased your bench beyond 95lbs, pull-ups at home would even increase your bench.

Nobody cares if you have a shit deadlift or OHP, just do them.

You probably aren't even eating right, or sleeping enough, it has nothing to do with others, all to do with yourself.

>get myfitnesspal
>measure all your food
>Eat at a caloric surplus
>keep lifting

God hates cowards, OP. Don't quit.

How do you train for 2 years and still not bench 1 plate? Are you a girl (serious question)?

Eat more, train with focus and intensity. Track your caloric intake and weight daily.

>No definition at all, anywhere

How often do you work out?? It sounds like you're skinnyfat mode but I really don't know what's up if you're saying you've been working out for 2 years.

noob here, is gomad legit? ive heard people shit talking it

just how bad is the saturated fat content present in an entire gallon of milk? it doesnt seem very healthy to have that much a day every day

>2 years

what the fuck

no you weren't trying your hardest, eat more and lift harder you faggot

Eat a fuckton. Push yourself to the limit. Get some sleep.

5 Sets of 5 is easy as fuck for everything. Feel full? Eat FUCKING MORE

GOMAD is for
>Underweight
>Young
>Men
If that's you, do GOMAD, if not, don't do it. And don't do it forever, at some point you are not going to be underweight anymore.

it'll probably give you the shits and no it's not healthy

just eat nuts

And even if you're not underweight, if you're skinny and "hard gainer", it might be a good idea to start drinking a lot of whole milk, simply to get your calories in. Doesn't need to be a gallon a day, but a litre or so should give you some good gains.

GOMAD is for people who can't gain weight otherwise (e.g. too small of an appetite to eat more). If you can manage to gain weight without doing GOMAD, then don't do GOMAD.

>How often do you work out??

after I wasnt making gains for the first year, I stopped going for a week then became an on again off again lifter

Im already skinnyfat, theres no reason to keep eating more

if your bench is 95 lbs, you havent been lifting for 2 years
if you've been lifting for 2 years, your bench isn't 95 pounds
that's not how this works
if you have doubts, just do like a quarter gallon of milk a day (on top of normal food intake)
you'll still gain 1.2 lbs per week and lots of strength if you were eating at maintenance before you started

>after I wasnt making gains for the first year, I stopped going for a week then became an on again off again lifter

you do realise that this simply further proof of you having never tried right?

I legitimately tried the first year, I went 4 days a week the entire and still looked dyel

near the end of course not, not to the same level I was before

How much do you weigh?

126lbs while being a 5'3 manlet

"Im already skinnyfat, theres no reason to keep eating more"
actually yeah there is
"skinnyfat" just means a lack of lean mass. gain some lean mass and you will no longer be skinnyfat.

now you have three routes:
1) eat at maintenence
-> you'll maybe turn a couple lbs of fat into muscle after like, a year.
2) cut
-> you'll go from skinnyfat to skeleton
3) bulk (responsibly, 300 - 500kcal surplus)
-> you'll go from skinnyfat to average/muscular

legitimately didn't try, unless you are seriously physically handicapped.

If you are
-sleeping right
-eating right
-training right.

You WILL make gains, you are doing one or more of the above wrong, its that simple.

I dont know if I can take another year of no gains

its defeating to be in the gym and never progress on my lifts

Post typical routine

OP, it's easy.

If you can't bench more than 95lbs then you aren't skinnyfat, you're just skinny. Do GOMAD or a half gallon if you can't eat more. Do SS and there's literally no way you can fail.

Bench 3x10
Squat 3x10
DB Curls 3x10
DB Shoulder Presses 3x10
DB Tricep Extensions 3x10

OP here is what I want you to do:
1. EAT YOU FUCKING FAGGOT. 3K CALORIES A DAY UNTIL YOU'RE 155lbs. THIS IS THE MAIN REASON WHY YOU CAN'T LIFT FOR SHIT.
2. FUCK THIS GAY SHIT 10 REPS WHAT ARE YOU SOME CARDIO WHORE? DO FUCKING 5 REPS AND USE SOME WEIGHT FFS.
3. SLEEP 8H A DAY, DON'T DO DRUGS/BOOZE. USE ZINC&MAGNESIUM SUPPS, GET SUNLIGHT (this'll boost test).

>3K CALORIES A DAY UNTIL YOU'RE 155lbs

Im 5'3 126lbs, thats not exactly sensible

ok so get your bmr and add 500
its all fucking laid out for you in the sticky man

are you a Femanon?

Tbh yea quit. Its just not for you.

Diet. The most important

Are you a grill?