I'm getting these insane hunger attacks in the evening (past 10pm) and can't stop eating

I'm getting these insane hunger attacks in the evening (past 10pm) and can't stop eating.

My blood was tested and everything seems fine except a little Vitamin D deficite.
I tried drinking a fuck ton water and to just not eat but it simply didn't work.
My psychiatrist said there's no pill which reduces hunger. Note that this also includes antidepressiva and antipsychotics which I can get prescribed. I had many of them in the past but most of them also caused other side effects such as sleep disorder and dryness.
Is he right?

Pic relate: Slow and steady getting there.

He or she is wrong

wellbutrin

EC Stack will kill your hunger

also amphetamines

eat later then

Try keto maybe.

Otherwise, embrace the suck and just be hungry.

Just give in and go blobmode.

eat later or you're not eating enough throughout the day and your body is in shock.

the hunger feeling is so strong I can't really distract myself, it seems to make me even more hungry.
I might actually not eat enough through the day.
I wake up between 1-3pm and go to sleep around 2-4am. I never get around to eat breakfast and dont eat that much until 6pm.

bump

fuck off Randy

frig off randy

I have the same problem. It has something to do with not being able to sleep on an empty stomache.

I found quark to be a great filler right before going to bed. Some 250g quark with whatever you like (whey for taste or just some fruits/berries). Low on kcal and gets me full enough to sleep properly.

You can also shift your whole eating shedule around, its not that important when you eat its all about what you eat.

alright, will try

Sleeping earlier helps curb the hunger and makes weight loss easier

Loved this cartoon

Wrong, amphetamines.

Drink water you fuck. Or just eat and exercise more. Dyelife

Go to bed before 10pm you fucking degenerate. Start waking up earlier so you fall asleep at a reasonable time

Have you ever drunk water when hungry? Makes you sick

if you're not caffeine sensitive, coffee. i can down ridiculous amounts of caffeine and sleep like a baby, although i'm on shitloads of mood stabilizers.
as far as your psych telling you there's no medication to help you lose weight, it may be that you either have a medication that would cause a negative reaction with wellbutrin which works perfectly fine for every person i've seen take it, or they don't think it's necessary. i know it sucks because i need sleeping pills terribly but because of potential interactions with my current meds, they can't take the risk. anyway good luck with your dilemma m8