Faggots are for steroids manlet

cry more faggot

Osteoporosis faggots are for manlets

In for tren giving me no negative sides
Probably going to extend it another 3 weeks

drink milk for faggot osteosteroids

In for high dose TRT

i used to be a naive guy like you, then i took an acne to the back

Nothing special so far, I'm a culinary noob. Fry a pork roll slice and two eggs in olive oil. Toast two halves of old fashioned whole wheat bread, it's like 60 kcal for a huge slice. Let a little butter melt on the pork roll while the eggs cook. Nu-Salt, Pepper, and Ketchup.

If you're bulking, biscuits or english muffins are the way to go. Need to find some of that 'melt in your mouth' taylor ham. There's always bacon.

I do get some tren sides once a week or so but it's very manageable

watch out or youll be spotty mcgee like me

Don't think anyone replied to me in the last thread, I am sad :( Looking for advice on juicing in the military. Hard mode: submarine force. Tons of experience with gear, just not fandangling ways to use it when constantly around other people. Pinning pretty much flies out the window.

yeah, like arnold and the rock, right?

It's been 4 weeks so I think I'm fine

After Accutane I don't get acne anymore aslong as I have my Ai on point

oral only is sad times

i did it for 12 weeks and it was only at week 11 it got bad, and weirdly it just spread after that when i stopped it all it just spread everywhere now im gonna have to hope onto accutane i think before i become a walking bit of acne

Oh ok true

We'll hopefully that won't happen to me

Natty is sad times. I blasted and cruised for 3 years or so, got mega huge, competed, walked around like a god amongst mortals.

Now, I'm still bigger and stronger than most, people still compliment my physique, but I miss it. I miss the feeling of gear, the pumps, the energy, the strength. Being mortal again fucking sucks.

Maybe your commander/captain/etc is a bro. You guys are trapped in a submarine together, right? Who would give a fuck about steroids. It enhances your combat abilities and there's no bitches around to fight over.

You really have no privacy? Otherwise, just take an oral. Anavar will prevent any muscle losses. Then there's the classic D-bol, oral bringer of gains and good feels.

>pork roll slice and two eggs in olive oil
>pork roll slice
>two eggs
>olive oil

I fucking love you bro

Just take my virgin pooper right now

what and how much were you running

im not xbox huge yet so i still look forward to those days to come, i think in a few years i will be - im 6'4 so taking a while to get the kind of filled out look i want

I never said the exact same. I said you can improve the points you mentioned by leaps and bounds

>tfw bad backne on PCT
>tfw backne on cruise
>tfw nothing on blast

Guess I'm just gonna blast forever, now.

Doubt this is real but lol if it is, srs mirin

it was completely my fault, i went for a 1-4 dbol 40mg, 1-12 500 test run, which then actually instead of ending went straight into another 12 week 700mg tren, 300mg test. I think my body was sick of my shit continually blasting for that long

in for getting tan on mt2

> dbol
> test
> test again

yep knew it

poor tren he gets blamed for everything

meant for

Captain is a cool guy but he's more a huge nerd than anything. Only one or two other guys, mechanics, are really into fitness and lifting like that. Not a very juicing friendly atmosphere at this command.

I have privacy in the sense that I share a barracks room with a roommate who goes out and stuff. There's time to pop orals and stuff, but I can't reliably conceal stuff like pins and the waste associated with them here.

My real question is dosage. My source has 50mg dbol, obviously not super potent pharma, but is that still too much for a cruising slightly higher than natty dose? Thinking of running dbol constantly as a base to keep my dick working and stacking winny or other bullshit on top as I see fit. Despite using mountains of gear in the past, I've literally never touched dbol. Halo, superdrol, methyltren, anadrol, even got some old school cheque drops from my coach once, but never used dbol. One of the other drugs I don't have experience using, but I know if my liver was A-okay on a panel after using superdrol and halo for a while, running dbol for a long time with short breaks ain't nothing but a peanut.

dbol was so fucking long before i got acne, it was absolutely fine on everything i've ever run - the moment tren came into the mix it went into my pores and had a bukake

I'm definitely going to be fine then cause I'm not an idiot

thats what they all say, they all think they arent a huge idiot at first they all say they will just pct and just run it at 12 weeks, but it doesnt go down like that

Dont do too much
Im about there

you have to understand that if something is happening immediately, its probably what you did BEFORE

its like with hair loss (of which acne and male hair loss have almost identical pathology), when you actually start visibly losing hair, the process has already been going on for months.

Also my point is, most of the blame that is layed at the door of tren, is usually when guys are ALSO running a few hundred mgs of testosterone. The blame is then isolated on the new compound, but guys never stop to consider the combined effect, or the cumulative effect of the test theyve been running for months.

if you ever end up trying tren again, try keeping testosterone at 100-125mg/week, seriously.

>got Veeky Forums
>fucked a niggress
>lost my way and get fat and depress
>cant get out of my funk

where can i get dnp? im desperate. never fuck a nig again

The JM effect

>mfw you're sad over baby mama and dead infant son

BAKA

I have mine at 175/350 test/tren which is great for testing the waters with tren

Who's good these days? FL? Sst? Can I a nigga get some test?

im barely even getting any tren sides on 250 test 500 tren whereas 500 test 500 tren fucked me up last time around
feels good man

Just do LGD faggot

I prefer high test low tren
500test 250tren feels fucking amazing
I reckon adding 40dbol into that mix would be a fucking amazing bulk

Anyone here a doctor or medical student or anything? I have some questions about some medical studies I don't understand.

Who's not a pussy and wants to give me a good source?

Where can I get drugs in NYC you junkies?

your local gym

I'm on a holiday my african american nigress

I haven't been in the game for a few years, dafuq is that. Google brings up a SARM, which like always, tends to be bullshit people claim doesn't suppress natural test production but actually does in any meaningful dose.

So I'm suffering from puffy nips after first week on first cycle 20mg dbol ED and 500mg test EW I'm getting some Nolva tomorrow to take on cycle in case it's gyno but I've found in other sources that some people say this is normal so am I doomed to puffy nips or is this just a typical reaction to the hormone levels?

God damn, reminds me of that story that came out a few years ago from China where the husband sued the shit out of the wife and won because she shit out an ugly ass baby because she was busted as fuck and had tons of plastic surgery to cover it up.
That's one thing I like about gear, it might make you more "super human" but it's still your hard work and your genetics, not some fake plastic shit.
Just cruise on the dbol man. 50mg sounds kinda high for a cruise so maybe keep some AI on hand?
I wish I could give you more advice but I have never ran orals in my life as I enjoy my liquor quite a bit.

LGD is one of the few SARMS endorsed by fraud and other roiding sources it can lower GH and some people say it is suppressive so you can take some pct with you I'm sure if you take dbol or anavar you'll need pct anyway so LGD might help as well as another oral for some real gains.

just do orals then

they are plenty effective.

Nolvadex is more of a PCT drug. I would recommend Aromasin/Exemestane while on cycle for estrogen control. I won't give you dosage advice because everyone is different and you need to get bloodwork to check your estrogen levels.
would breed with/10

wow...muuuuh dick!

she looks like a jew

like dustin hoffman with long hair and quads eugh

I haven't hammer curled in forever
How refreshing
I'm glad my elbows fine with it now

He's pretty cute

Oh my fuck... that first day of work was hectic. I feel like shit, probably mostly because I only got 2-3 hours of sleep last night. Good thing my sleep schedule will probably adjust fairly quickly and I'll get used to the work-load in short order as well, but jesus christ was that a lot of work. I'm actually glad though, should have an actual alright TDEE with a relatively demanding job, more than sedentary anyways.

/blog

Pls help anons. I have ulcerative colitis and I want to use GW501516 but I don't understand if the studies on this specific issue are good or bad. Too much medical jargon for me to understand the data. I can provide links to the studies in question.

You're not bulkin bro?

Free mcdoubles

Can't even take the rons anymore m8, goddamn pericarditis keeps flaring up. Actually had chest pains from the moderate strain on the job today, hopefully that gets better soon as well.

Seems like I could pretty much eat whatever I want, were I inclined to, so yeah that would be pretty awesome if I were bulking.

You guys are gonna call bullshit, but I have the most intense pumps on day 6 of 25mg var right now.

It has to be the var, I'm only cruising and nothing else is different. My triceps are swollen as fuck and I couldn't lock out 20lbs single arm extensions earlier.

Is this normal?

I wanted to test out 25mg to check for weird sides before bumping up to 50+ but god damn.

>pericarditis
A swelling and irritation of the thin saclike membrane surrounding the heart (pericardium).
Sounds shitty breh. Hope you can get that sorted.

Var pumps are insane. I remember struggling to eat food because my jaw would get pumps after a few bites.

Yeah, thanks, I hope so too.

sounds fun
hive told me he got in 98% var

I'm 19 5'11 150 pounds
Been lifting seriously for almost 4 months now.
Gonna cycle 500mg test e with mk677 for 10 weeks with 25 mg of dbol for 4 weeks

TIME TO GET HUEG

>lift 4 months
>start roiding
jesus christ

THAT'S WHAT THAT IS?!

fuck it all makes sense now this is crazy. I thought dbol felt good. Can't wait to bump to higher dose

Honestly my var was kinda cheap (technically free because they fucked up my order) so I was expecting some underdosed shit.

>Been lifting seriously for almost 4 months now.

lmao at your life

Did you get pericarditis from roids? Or is it a chronic thing youve been dealing with forever?

>4
>months

have 911 on speed dial just in case.

Where you get it from?

I got the flu in early January, progressed into an upper respiratory infection and apparently pericarditis happens sometimes with viral infections. Not related to my past roid usage, hadn't even been on roids regularly for around 6 months at that point.

ToysRus.com

>19
>first cycle with 3 compounds

Rip

Life can be a real bitch sometimes man. Keep your chin up and best of luck to you.

kekorino

>Lifting seriously
>4 months
>time for roids

wat

Thanks, I appreciate it.

Some Steroid siTe

Anyone know if ATL on SST is g2g? Sale is looking juicy

why are you starting so late?

>tfw similar ailment
really terrible, mines been bothering me for 2 years.

Var pumps are strong

Damn that sucks
Atleast if you die you get workers comp

>like dustin hoffman with long hair and quads eugh
wtf...
>Atleast if you die you get workers comp
wtf...

i'm getting compartment pressure tests in 2 weeks. What have you considered doing about your compartment syndrome?

>like dustin hoffman with long hair
can't unsee

Hi guys, I'm very intrigued into joining /fraud/squad. From what I've read I'd only really need testosterone injections and maybe d-bol. I don't want to get megga huge but I feel I've reached my plateau for now. I'm 18 and 5'8" and hit the gym about 5 times a week, maybe 6. Any side effects I should worry about? Also what doses/cycles should I do? All this shit seems seriously confusing and easy to fuck up. Also I don't want erectile dysfunction and bacne

I have a question. I just came off of a var cycle, and i have a rather personal question.

I have no visible problems from low t, and my balls didnt shrink. I have no problem getting it up, but the problem is i do t last very long. I think this might be low t related.

Here is the question. I have 130 nolvadex 20mg pills. If i do a pct with just this will i be in the clear?

Something something...how long is a piece of string?

Get your growth plates examined first. You might still be growing and the excess estrogen from rons will close those plates. Do some research on reddit (srs). They have a great wiki.

Also I've been lifting for 4 years now

Maxes?

>var cycle
If you're good then you're good. Your test levels will come back around eventually with or without nolva. Don't know why you didn't PCT with nolva in the first place and now you're worrying about it being a problem especially when you already have the nolva on hand.

Already looked into growth plates, I got big feet (size 11) so I feel like I should grow taller. My moms side is tall but my dads is short so it's a 50/50 gamble.. I think I might end up at 5' 9" if anything. Also to get growth plates examined in Quebec is almost impossible since our system is backed the fuck up and refugees are still pouring in. I think I might need to get hit by a car to get a check done.

Flat bench 100lb dumbbells x 10
Incline bench 80lb dumbbells x 10

Squat lmao2plate + 20lbs x 10
Deadlift lmao2plate +35lmbs x 6

ylyl?