Tfw smoking 75 cigarettes a day

>tfw smoking 75 cigarettes a day

anyone here managed to quit smoking cigarettes?

Other urls found in this thread:

desustorage.org/fit/search/filename/cig.jpg/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You, sir, are the cancer killing Veeky Forums

Quit now for 3 days and it's not even that bad and I was smoking 30 a day

You smoke a cigarette every twenty minutes?

It's going to be difficult for you to cut back. Literally everything in your life will be associated with smoking.

I was smoking bongs pretty much 24/7. At my worst I was going through 7 grams of weed, 7 grams of synthetic and 7 grams of tobacco in roughly 30 hours.

I managed to give up and I gotta say it's still difficult. It's been about six months since my last cigarette and I still get urges every day.

You're better off just dying already senpai, you're more over there than over here

Jesus Christ, I'm on 10 a day and I think that's bad. You got a real problem man.

I'm quitting soon enough since prices are skyrocketing where I live (smokefree country in a few years), thankfully haven't done much damage to stamina yet but I don't wanna stay puffing ciggies till it actually does. Gl man

Wewlad. 3 days. Actually good fucking start faggot. Dont bitch out now

> being this new

this thread is on Veeky Forums every god damn day

Straya amirite? Best thing the gubmnt did was tax cigs that high. Who the fuck wants to pay 40 bucks a pack. Thats literally 10 times more than the rest of the world

read Allan Carr's EASYWAY to stop smoking

No it isn't it costs 13$ a pack here in canada

Well ive been to japan and murica in the last 12 month and it was 4 bucks a pack.

Everything is dirt cheap in America

In Thailand and Bali it's around that price too

This. Fucking newfags, WWTL?

(Polite sage)

Why do you post this every day?

proud to say I've been cigarette free for 20 years and going

I browse all the time and haven't seen it before.

Do you mean: "This thread has been reposted twice and I have no life."?

Go on a mushroom or LSD trip. I've smoked on and off for years but since my last mushroom trip I stopped cold turkey and just the thought of smoking makes me ill. Zero cravings. Almost 3 months now

This

What kind of neckbeard notices when someone repost a thread?

welcome new friends :-)

desustorage.org/fit/search/filename/cig.jpg/

>anyone here managed to quit smoking cigarettes?
Yep. smoked for a 4 year period and suddenly like lightning it hit me that it was fucking disgusting so I quit cold turkey, just threw the pack away. Haven't looked back since. Felt euphoria the first couple of days of not smoking, and I feel fucking fantastic now.

Also I am literally so disgusted by cigarette smoke I feel physically ill whenever someone around me lights up.

Don't really know why it happened so suddenly though.

At the very least start vaping, it's much healthier and you won't stink.

but he'll look like a massive faggot

Honestly, how much does smoking affect your gains?

I'm a skelly trying to make it and I smoke maybe a quarter to half a pack a day, but aside from killing your appetite, does it affect muscle growth in other ways as well?

I'm 20 and have smoked for the last 3 years, I got up to about 4 packs a week, I stopped buying packets about two months ago. I still bum a couple of cigarettes at the pub every now and then.
But things I've found to work have been chewing (regular) gum, vicks nasal inhaler, putting golf tees or tooth picks in my mouth, burning matches.
My dad quit with nicotine patches at 40 after about 25 years of smoking, so they might work.
But I think nicotine inhalers and vapes don't work from what I've seen.

smoking in 2016.. HAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAH

Seventy.. Five.. How the fuck do you manage ?

Just go cold turkey and dont give in. Just dont give in. You may want to, but dont do it.

Its pretty easy if youre mentally strong and not some wimpy faggot.

Just. Stop.

used to smoke 1-2 packs of marl reds and at least 1 blunt a day.

moved and wasn't around smokers anymore. started cold turkey. only started forcing myself to do exercises on the floor or go jog every time i got an urge to light one up. if i ever got the urge when i was too tired i would smoke some bud and keep myself occupied. also stopped smoking blunts for obvious reasons. also stopped rolling joints cause of the mouth fixation and the fact that it is like a cigarette in that sense.

smoking cigarettes is being hard on oneself in life. so when i quit i had to be harder on myself in order to be "balanced" or counter what i had done to myself to begin with. i chose cold turkey and it worked. i'm not saying this will work for the next man over, these are just my experiences.

This

Get off my board

nice

why don't you kick if it is your board

just fucking stop you dumb cunt

How I quit smoking:

I started vaping and then gradually stepped down the nicotine content in the juice over six months until I was vaping 0mg nicotine then once I finished my 0mg juice I quit.

I don't have cravings anymore.

Depends where you are. If you're in the south where they actually grow tobbaco its like 4-5 bucks a pack. I used to smoke and I live in Connecticut and a pack is like 12 up here.