m.youtube.com/watch?v=oFH_PCkEkww
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yes

100%

>promotes the same basic routine he always has
>doesn't follow fitness fads
>doesn't market a bunch of supplements
>doesn't make extravagant claims about diet
>writes extensively about the thought process behind how he comes to his conclusions
>only seems genuinely upset when people who can't follow his simple, basic instructions fail to achieve strength and then blame his program

Yeah, all of this sets of my bullshit detector. He's probably just marketing some gimmick shit.

Depends on what he is talking about.

Olympic weightlifting?
No
Nutrition?
No
Strength training?
Absolutely, and you would be a fool not to.
Workout programming?
Absolutely
Physical rehabilitation?
Almost assuredly
Politics?
No.
Chemistry?
No.

Everyone has something that they know more about than you.

Kek.

It is this bullshit detector that turns everyone away from the fact that greg o'gallagher gives the best advice for natties, all because he shills that silly $48 nonsense program, that is literally just all of his youtube videos in text format, plus a few workouts not too dissimilar from the free workouts he gives on articles on his websites (no i didnt pay that kike any shekels, i pirated that shit)

But if you ignore that part he is goat.

Yes. I know you think he is fake natty, yes i know you think i am retarded for thinking (knowing) he is full natty brah. But i think he sincerely believes steroids are for mentally ill people that cannot feel comfortable in their own body, and i agree with him.

His video on ehy you shouldnt take roids is legit, imo.

And he really doesnt make any fanciful claims.

If you spend years lifting and get to 1.25x bw ohp, you will have massive delts, is really his biggest claim, but i habeeb.

>inb4 more hate for the true natty overlord
>inb4 greg pls go

>he sincerely believes steroids are for mentally ill people
sounds like what a mentally ill person would say.

Plus even when he was 14 he was shredded and super into fitness
m.youtube.com/watch?v=4X7G94kU400

Yes. Without a doubt.

225kgx5 deadlift?
Holy shit, mirin

lbs m8

I thought it made sense..

Do you think it is mental stability to think your natural maximum potential isn't good enough for you?

Now dont get me wrong, i am all for that TRT to maintain gains made naturally, or even pull a scooby and go half natty (dem pecs, dough)

But that is just fighting off the aging process.
Not feeling comfortable in the healthiest, strongest state a human body can naturally be at is indicative of severe mental instability.
Maybe insecurity, or bigorexia, or something else, idk.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=kfm5oM9rHF0

Nope.
Some of the numbers have kg after them.

Or is some in kg some in lbs?
That would be retarded. Pretty sure you are wrong, bro

didn't bother reading your post or care what his excuse is. Don't even know the guy or if he is actually on anything or not, but he's just saying what he thinks people want to hear. It's a tactic that a lot of deceptive people use. You know what people who aren't trying to deceive people say? nothing. Like gay politicians that take up antigay stances.

I don't know, don't care. He went from 50kgs to 135lbs it looks like in the first column.

Btw
This is all a screenshot from the ss book

To be fair, that is a real lift she is butchering.
Continental clean and press
m.youtube.com/watch?v=oFH_PCkEkww

Is it bad i do a heavier single before the workset?

Like for example on the lmao2pl8 squat, if i did 185x2 then 195 or 200x1 before going up to 225x5?

you'll be fine.

Are i sure i wont get the AIDS virus?
Is it too late?
Do i already have it?

If you actually read the fucking book Mark says to just do whatever and listen to your body for warmup, and that table is just an example warmup that may work on somebody

I have to consult with young metro first

No, he isn't scuccessive sportsman or coach. I trust Eric Cressey, Alwyn Cosgrove, Greg Nuckols and Dmitry Smirnov.

With all of my heart and gains.

Never trust a man that recommends back squat over front

He uses front squats for what they're good for - as part of the Olympic lifts and as an assistance exercise for intermediate+ lifters. He's explained extensively why he doesn't teach them to novices (e.g. They require a significantly different movement pattern to the squat and trying to get novices to correctly do both can confuse them, they're less optimal for overall strength, etc.)

I don't get how you people can look at a program designed to get weak people who've never touched a bar before as strong as they possibly can in the shortest amount of time, and complain about it not being a good program for anyone not fitting that description.

ALL the things you could legitimately critique rip for and you chose to be retarded

greg plz go

No. He dribbles shit more than scooby in his horrible southern drawl.

Please mr Rippletits please spend 20 minutes explain the technical term for every muscle involved in the lift, please?

I used to think Greg was on gear but I don't think he is anymore. He's obviously got really good genetics but his lifts are strong enough to warrant having such big shoulders, and his routines aren't anything stupid like 10x15 rep sets or that shit. It's pretty much just what any other strength trainer says but he doesn't care about squats and deadlifts.

The IF thing seems dumb but I suppose he's gotta make his channel unique in some way. It doesn't seem too out there though. I don't see why eating small meals constantly or eating one really big meal a day would be any different for strength gains.

He's still a prick though. But yeah his video on why you shouldn't take roids is worth watching.

>one of the few people who provides plausible explanations as to why he wants you to lift in a specific fashion
>complains because isn't shilling some bro science nonsense that makes no sense but has trendy terms attached to it

Enjoy your muscle confusion bromrade.

What's his name again?

>implying this guy isn't butchering it
>2:35, barbell resting on guts
>lifting with his guts
>mfw

Yes.
His program does what he says it will do.
But it's not for everyone.

they probably used kg bumper plates for the power cleans

guy's a fucking twit