Do men find it more attractive when a woman can do things like hold a plank for a full minute or do a pull up or run a...

Do men find it more attractive when a woman can do things like hold a plank for a full minute or do a pull up or run a mile ..... or do they find it more attractive when they can't?

I can't do any of those things, but I'm very skinny. I just don't eat a lot and don't exercise. I've thought about exercising more, but I'm worried that I'll be seen as too "manly" or "one of the guys" if I do too much physical activity.

So men of /fit, search your true feelings. Do you REALLY want a fit gf or would you rather have a dainty gf?

my gf is tiny and weak

i am afraid she will get fat later

No, she won't, if she continues to eat only enough calories to sustain herself, and not more.

But you like your gf tiny and weak, right? Would you think of her as manly if she started benching and squatting?

I would hate a fit girl... anything clad with muscles is pure homo-tier

We need a picture of your body and a general location of where you live to answer that question for you

how can you not hold a plank for a minute

>lifting for guys
I seriously hope you girls don't do this

Yeah no shit retard. That doesn't mean she will stay that way. She doesn't know how to workout and lacks the will to do so.

You should work out for yourself not for what guys want. And of course guys like a girl who is healthy and in good shape compared to someone who is not. Also you won't look/be manly from working out, just do some squats for dat ass

T b h it's really situational for me fampai. I prefer girls to not be completely fat and have some muscular strength, but not too strong when I want to dominate them and feel how I'm completely overpowering them, but not too weak so she can dominate me when I'm feeling like a faggot. I do like to fuck chubby girls because they're complete semen demons but I can't stand being in a relationship with them because it's embarrassing to be seen with them. Also, a lot of those kinds of girls have a guyish sense of humor, which I like, but to a point it's overbearing, but at the same time I can't fucking stand overly girly women.

I'd just say get some strength, humor, and thiccness, but not too much.

> plank for a minute

Kill yourself .

I started doing planks 2 weeks ago and i'm already at 2 minutes.

I'm not going to show my bare body, but here is me in sweat pants

Never exercising except for compulsory physical education in school? Not everyone is an athlete

But I want a boyfriend eventually. I won't be able to get a boyfriend if I look like Arnold in a skirt, or give off that vibe

But you're a man. What you find attractive for yourself isn't necessarily what you find attractive in women

this is extremely up to the individual

personally weak girls disgust me. I feel like they'll break any moment, and on top of that I live a very active life and having a GF who can't bike or hike or do whatever with me would be pretty boring

If you're weak and frail without fat you just look like a 10 years old starving boy. If you're weak and frail with fat you're saggy and look terrible, skinnyfat. If you're fit you look great - women don't have much natural muscle anyway even if they do a lot of sports, they won't look ripped they'll just look healthy and full

What is the threshold for a girl who is too muscular and has too much guy humor?

>Arnold in a skirt
jesus christ

I can't even tell from the picture if it's taken from behind or front. As I said here you're a 10 years old starving boy mode

this is a professional athlete. Does she look like Arnold in a skirt?

>guy humor
I think you mean humor

Need more pics to give advice

if you ever find out you're stronger or fitter than your boyfriend, you should leave him for a man. if a woman is stronger than a man there's something very unusual going on.

No its not too manly, what the fuck. Everyone likes a healthy body.

Post full body pic

It doesn't actually matter to most Veeky Forums guys. Because even if you tried your hardest you will still struggle with 1pl8 squat, 1 pl8 bench, OHP with anything other than 10 pound Dumbbells, etc.

What I'm saying is even if you start lifting you'll be weak as fuck. Cool you can do 3 pull ups, I can do 18 with strict form. Even IG models who are "fitness models" squat like 135 pounds.

Best bet is to do light lifting but more cardio. Girls who run look good as fuck in my opinion.

That's me from behind, you idiot.

Her arms and everything seems very thick. I want the health benefits of exercise, but I don't want to look any bigger than a VS model.

> Pic is size I want to stay at

Do you have a body shape like a VS model? Probably not.

All of them have fat distribution to boobs and butt and very thin feminine figures.

Judging from that monstrosity of a picture you posted, you do not have the same body type. You will find yourself striving for something you cannot attain.

My gf is weak af and can't do any of that either, I think its definitely unattractive that she can't. But I can see past her shortcomings.

>Tfw no fit gf

I find them most attractive in the kitchen.

I could careless about how strong she is. I will protect her like men are supposed to.

A girl who isn't even active has no personality to me. Just a lazy girl with no character.

I mean that I don't want my arms or legs getting bigger than hers. The skater girl you posted is getting too muscular in my opinion

I'd be impressed, but its not something im specifically looking for. I guess id find it attractive, in that you're better than 99% of your woman peers. Also chances are you look better than most woman who cant. But dont lift for dudes, lift for yourself :>

her arms seem thick?

do you not see how fucking disgusting and sick your picture looks like, literal bone and skin? And it's even photoshopped to hell and back, it looks even worse irl

You might have anorexia or something. I can guarantee you 100% of Veeky Forums would smash the skater I posted, and overwhelming majority doesn't find your picture attractive at all

But doesn't it feel good to know you'll have to protect her? If she were too strong, you wouldn't be able to feel as if you could protect her. Rather, she'd be your protector
See

I'm a different poster.

What is your height/weight and boob size? Also do people tell you that you are pretty?

Do you consider yourself pretty? And don't lie

Fine.

Hey guys in thread. Who do you prefer to be your gf?

Skater girl or model girl?

just subscribe to one of those bullshit cardio rograms like zumba or yoga.

5'3"
95 lbs

I'd do them both. No preference t.b.h

As far as dating, I guess it would be whoever was less of a slut and wanted to beat my children. I'd probably want to impregnate the skater because she's blonde/blue just like me and we could have Beautiful master race children

skater for sure

I understand that. But for the sake of advice (on an anonymous board) we would need a body pic.

It doesn't really matter, because I dated a girl just like you (5'4" 105 lbs and no boobs

You're most likely skinnyfat. Start running or lifting and your body will look better

I find useless females insufferable. give me a cheerful 6/10 farm girl that can string fences, pound nails and wrench on a car with me over any languid, anemic 10/10 china doll that can barely carry her Coach bag.

tl;dr overalls::uber alles

>I prefer to not wear makeup or show my body. Any man worth my time will like me for my personality
this just makes you seem arrogant and insecure

protip: that's camera angles, bad hair and looooots of bad Photoshop. not a real body

>look like Arnold in a skirt
You won't, because you can't. Read the sticky.

I actually don't have any full body pics or pictures without full clothing. I'm not very active on Facebook and post a ton of selfies and pictures.

Here is me in a coat. It's the best I can do

>Do men find it more attractive when a woman can do things like hold a plank for a full minute or do a pull up or run a mile ..... or do they find it more attractive when they can't?

desu, i dont give a shit at all
i care more about how she looks
however, being capable of general physical activities is a huge plus, i dont want a couch potato, i want someone to actually go out and do shit with

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

men like women who are attractive..end of story

being more fit or less fit wont make a huge difference if you are cute enough. Simple as that, some men might be put off if you are stronger than them though, heads up

>best I can do
how the fuck is this best you can do? You took it just now, just fucking back off couple of steps? Literally what the fuck

It's hard to tell anything with such vague pictures. Just take an underwear shot like everyone else on the board and cover your face. Use >>/37458233/ as a guideline.

You should exercise more for your health, and not what you think men will think about you.

Whether a guy likes that you can do those exercises you listed really depends on the type of guy and lifestyle they lead and what they want. But really, you should be asking yourself what you want out of your life.

If you're worried about being seen as 'less attractive' and 'one of the guys' there are other ways you can up your femininity without sacrificing exercise. But if you just want to maintain your current figure without your exercise influencing that, you may just want to consider doing cardio.

>"eh, eh! user, can you reach this? i'm too short."

>"urrggh, can you open this?"

>seeing a pigeon-toed jap bitch walking pigeon-toed

are these things attractive? or are they attractive only because it reinforces their view on you as a guy?

We can do lots of things that since require physical fitness. We can eat at restaurants, go see a movie and go to the mall.

MIAMI
I
A
M
I

joking aside I think a girl that's not weak as shit is really hot, there's a big difference between lifting some weights a couple times a week and "Arnold in a skirt"

Fucked up my post link

Fit girls are best girls, not being able to do a pull up is a turnoff

Sorry, the men in the thread are basically the male equivalent of whores. I'm not taking pictures of myself like that

you watch too much anime

skater 100%

It's not about being a whore. This is a thread with 95% men. We rate and critique each other's bodies and progress, share tips, diets, routines, etc.

It's all for the sake of improving yourself.

I guess your tiny female brain cannot comprehend that

Dainty

I don't care as long as she's not fat ffs

No guy is gonna be like "fuck man, my GF can't even squat lmao1.25pl8 why am I even with this weak whore"

For guys looking good comes with the territory of being strong with a low bodyfat. Girls don't need the muscle to look good, a little bit helps but the biggest thing is just to be in healthy shape

Then don't expect any proper advice about your body because nobody can see any of it.

I'm beginning to suspect we're being taken on a ruse cruise.

skater. i don't like girls with muscular arms but that model looks like she literally has toothpics sticking out of her torso. skater girls arms aren't too muscular and if you think they are you're probably anorexic like said

Being capable is definitely attractive. I wouldn't want a gf that's veiny with huge traps and boulder delts but I'm certainly into active women and not those who do the fragile helpless routine. Just as being an idiot is unattractive, there's nothing attractive about being completely useless.

Training and being "one of the guys" are different two things. Gyms are filled men and women, even in the weight room. Squatting and even deadlifting seem like perfect exercises for women. I might see you as a bit odd if all you do are curl variants, though.

And if you don't have a severe handicap and is under the age of 70 and can't run even one fucking mile you should reconsider life.

you don't work or you aren't around average females who know you on a regular basis.

Wow, you sound like a catch. With so many suitors lining up, why are you even asking us?

Do you really want advice or did you just want validation that being a helpless twig is attractive?

Yes, while being 98% naked.

I don't se my body as relevant. I only wanted to know whether

> A) men preferred dainty or fit girls
And it seems like men overwhelmingly prefer dainty

> B) how to get the benefits of exercise without turning into Arnold-nette.
Which people have said its mild cardio like running and zumba

I think we're being taken on a ruse cruise

Depends on your guy, if you prefer a body type that can't lift, jump and is generally frail, there will be everyone from model chasers to really buff dudes looking for a small feminine figure. As long as you're not lame and cute, you'll get a boyfriend

I won't be one of them. I like outdoor and physical activity and would prefer someone who is capable of participating with me. I also firmly believe in proper fat distribution in the hips and breasts.

why, because you watch anime? I have a girlfriend of 2 years and live a normal life which includes women as much as a normal life typically does. I'm really curious what makes you think what you do

My only request is that she can break a watermellon between her thighs

am i setting my standards too high ?

>And it seems like men overwhelmingly prefer dainty
are you reading the thread? look at the replies to your "quiz" here

I hated it when I was in Japan. Grown women acting like babies.

I don't see anything of that here, though.

No

I sometimes watch anime with my gf. What are you implying

Okay, I guess I was right. Your tiny woman brain cannot understand. Let's drop that point. We understand you will not post body pic.

Why does it matter what men prefer? You are already dainty and do not want advice, you want validation. You never intended to change your lifestyle or do any except using.

Yes, being a normal woman is being a helpless twig.

Go masturbate to your skater with tree trunk legs. I'm done here. I'm too busy signing up for my Zumba class

> A) men preferred dainty or fit girls
>And it seems like men overwhelmingly prefer dainty
did you even read the thread what the fuck

I think we have a case of a stuck-up arrogant anorexic weeb who's pretty much doing what this guy said

I hope you didn't draw that statistic from this thread.

ok good luck filling up an A cup one day.

>these are tree trunk legs
you really are anorexic

seek help

Wow, you're pretty pathetic. Don't generalize what you are to all women.

Don't be a numale, OP. Achieve all your fitness goals, and then make new fitness goals. Women will find attractive whatever they decide to find attractive. Find a woman who likes your drive and aesthetics.

Do any exercising**

>can't hold a plank for a minute, do a pullup, or run a mile
>I'M NOT HELPLESS I'M A NORMAL WOMAN
i feel sorry for the rest of your gender

Do men find it more attractive when a woman can do things like hold a plank for a full minute or do a pull up or run a mile ..... or do they find it more attractive when they can't?
it becomes about BEING and LOOKING LIKE one who runs and planks, versus not being, nor looking like one who runs and planks. this is completely subjective. i get it just don't fucking run or plank if you don't want to. do other shit.

>I can't do any of those things, but I'm very skinny.
this doesn't have anything to do with this.

>I just don't eat a lot and don't exercise. I've thought about exercising more, but I'm worried that I'll be seen as too "manly" or "one of the guys" if I do too much physical activity.
you automatically associate more physical exercise with more manliness. what the fuck are you human? you are attached to the social constructs of a hierarchy in order for you to feel more comfortable with yourself. you are making points while you continue to fumble over your own words. with this logic it's the same as if a society practices female foot binding.

>So men of /fit, search your true feelings. Do you REALLY want a fit gf or would you rather have a dainty gf?
what the fuck is this self-pity narc shit? go back to yahoo answers. you are caught up between making a decision and trying to understand it. your guidance is based off of answers by user males picking and choosing to answer only certain parts of your original plea for help.

>OP comes to /fit
>asks dumb question
>realize she has the body of a 10 year old boy
>wants to be VS model
>says she doesn't dress nice or wear makeup because guys will like her personality
>doesn't want advice, doesn't want to workout
>wants validation
>gets btfo instead
>decides to sign up for Zumba

Lol @ ur life

You seem like an extremely unpleasant person to be around op.
Unattractive both on the inside and outside.
Good luck convincing yourself men are into the body of a ten year old.

/thread

People are attracted to different shit. Some men will prefer twigs, others fit girls. Some men don't give a shit.

Disregarding OP, I'm actually curious as to what my Veeky Forumsizens find attractive though.

Personally, I feel unathletic af girls are ok to bang but not dating material. I can't have you getting winded when we go out dancing, bitch about having to walk a few miles etc. etc.

Plus, if we run into some dangerous situation, I'd like someone who can actually help me fight or flight, rather than just curl up into a ball and look at me to make it go away.

STACY is at the gym eating PIZZA with CHAD while you are at HOME failing to get validation from BETAS on Veeky Forums

That feel when ex is a skater so I have to pick a model.

You will always be weak compared to any man who lifts, so if you want a lifting bf go ahead and lift, you might scare off skellies skinny fats and fats, but a portion will get a boner for that.

Build wise, pic related would be my ideal. I like a girl who is physically capable

it's not as much of a cultural trend but it does happen on a regular basis.

because normal women do do this. it's not a cultural norm. it's as noticeable or important as a girl having her arm bent up and her wrist limp as she picks out clothes here and there.

this implies she looks capable.
that implies she is capable.

Capable enough anyway. She doesn't have to be able to 1/2/3/4, just run a decent distance without collapsing and manage a decent number of pull ups

but we can't have one without the other, can we? and if that is true then there must be some spectrum of capability.

Literally what.

It is the biggest cultural tend in Asian countries, especially Japan, for the girl to throw tantrums, ect and expect the male to do everything

>eh, eh! user, can you reach this? i'm too short."
straight from an anime, at most a girl would say "can you pick that for me"

>"urrggh, can you open this?"
normal

>seeing a pigeon-toed jap bitch walking pigeon-toed
anime only, unless you count actual mentally handicapped and disabled I guess

in general she seems to have a very twisted view on things. You wouldn't ask if these are cute unless you were a huge weeb who doesn't interact with people much in a real life

>you can. My gf had been a runner for three years, just got et started on weights end of last year. Can only deadlift 50kg

God skaters are hot