How's that cut coming along bros?

How's that cut coming along bros?

>fruit with desert

Lol I hate people who do this. It's like fatties with their Diet Coke and 1800 calorie lunch.

looks like a cat puked on top of your waffle

Good. Abs are starting to come in and still getting strength gains.

>people only eat fruit cause its "healthy", not because it tastes good

Nigger you're retarded.

What's that nasty ass looking sauce you have poured on top, OP?

>It's like fatties with their Diet Coke and 1800 calorie lunc

It's litearlly nothing like that.

That doesn't look appetizing

but that white chocolate/pistachio/cranberry shit looks god-tier

A flower on your dessert hahahahaha fag

>feeling flat
>dont have that "bulk" energy where you lift with endless energy

>watching food videos on youtube while doing stairmaster

will the 6 pack + shredded face be all worth it?

i think so

Good. Keto blows my fucking mind so far.
>meme diet comments incoming

>day two of cut after 6 mo winter bulk
>putting fascia on garages
>boss comes by and asks me if we had lunch yet
>I tell him the other guy went to t-bell but I didn't eat yet
> he asks me if I want his other double bacon whopper
>why must the lord tempt me so??

>It's litearlly nothing like that.
It's pretty similar to that.

You are doing something wrong if your energy levels are low. Some of the best workouts I have ever done come after a fast or a fast / small lunch.

Down 20lbs since April but I still have a few to go. Zero definition but at least when I bulk I'll have a blank canvas and I'll have less work to do in the future.

>Good. Keto blows my fucking mind so far.

I don't do keto but if you think its a meme diet you are a retard who does not understand nutrition.

I love carbs and I can maintain 15% while eating carbs but stop pretending you know what the fuck your talking about fatty.

Keto is fucking amazing, I don't care what anyone says. Shit worked a miracle for me with my cut. I'll be doing it again soon.

Actually, talking about cut, wouldn't cutting in winter be easier because your TDEE is increased with the cold?

>sweets of any type
Disgusting.

CHAD eats WAFFLES and fucks WAITRESSES while you CUT and get ABS for NO ONE to admire

So dumb, for real

I fell for the meme but it worked and that's all that matters. I couldn't eat eggs for the next 6 months though

I don't keto but I am also not fucking retarded like half the hurr durr keto is bad autists.

Seems like a great way to cut but I don't think it would ever be sustainable for myself. I love potatoes too much.

Stop being a basement meme and go lift some weights you faggot.

I fell for it a good few years back. The first 3 days were killer but after that I just felt like a million bucks. Did a Tuesday "9 pieces of kfc chicken" refuel every month.
I wouldn't say it's viable for too long term; I did mine for 3 months and I didn't have a problem. But once you start carbing again you wonder how you ever went without.

You'll still lose fat with a deficit if you add carbohydrates to your diet, keto is not some magic diet that makes otherwise impossible results, all fat loss results will be the same with calorie reduction regardless of macros

Of course. Its just keto helps me with hunger tremendously and my energy levels are consistent through the whole day.

oh ok :-) keep it up then, make sure you're getting enough vitamins and minerals tho

>physique isn't nearly as good as I thought losing 20lbs would be
>going to have to drag this out to atleast 180

is that a waffle rendering of 9/11?

these two posts have restored my faith in this board

thats a placebo affect

nah.

i think keto is unhealthy as fuck, but for many people, hunger is more easily managed by adjusting macros.

some people eat a bowl of oatmeal and feel satiated for hours, while others will be ravenous an hour later.

some people eat a plate of steak and cheese and feel satiated for hours, while others will be ravenous an hour later.

My macros are in need of some work. What are some of your go to sources for fat on a cut, Veeky Forums?

Fucking exemplary brehs.
> April 1st to June 5th
>45% fat 30% protein 25% carbs
> EC stack
> 2800 to 2500 calories daily
> Intermittent fasting
>From 16.8% bodyfat to 8.6%
> 200lbs to 181lbs
> no muscle loss

Currently scaling back up calorie consumption while weaning myself off of EC, so will likely lose more bodyfat and recomp before figuring out true maintenance.

Post body or fuck off m8

This is actually from last year when I was 8.9% and 171lbs but my new hand me down phone can't into selfies and honestly I don't know why I bother because you hateful fucks will say I'm 25%.

That looks so good. I'll get some in 3 months when I bulk again

This shit looks gross yo

Been on a perma-cut for years.I'll lose ten pounds, lose my momentum, gain it back. They cycle repeats.

You look good, brah.

That said...
>roiding for this

glad i dont like sweet stuff

1k deficit for like 3 weeks now.
had a cheat day last sunday because i was feeling like death itself.
still going strong i'll keep going for 2 more weeks then it's bulking time
might have a 2nd cheat day before the end

Shitty

Nope.
That was just the result of meticulous meal tracking, EC stack and low sodium.

This time around I said fuck it to the sub 1500mg of sodium meme, feel better for it but don't feel I look as tight.

Being as I don't compete I'll take the not feeling like shit.

rip

Effortlessly.

Started at 375 - just broke into 239 today.

Fuck yeah, brothers.

Terrible. No discipline this year. Bigger bitch tits than ever. Feelsbadman

how?

Hard fucking work, discipline, and heartbreak my brother.

What is your deficit, watcha eating and what exercise are you doing?

all of these are shit tier snacks. literally oreos & cheez its are the only thing good in this pic

wait is that peanut m&ms...?

is this supposed to give people who are cutting cravings? it looks like trash, i would be embarrassed to have you as a son if you cooked this shit, get out you fucking donkey

>watcha eating

Protein sparring modified fast

>deficit

Approximately 2,000 calories

>exercise

Starting Strength + c25k

>2k calorie deficit

how isnt that negative caloriess

rip your metabolism

5'10 fatty here.

>Was 315 in September
>currently 268 now

It's been going slow, but pretty steady.

pretty good
i started working at a furniture warehouse a couple weeks ago too so that's helping

I will admire them guys, dont worry.

Bad, its going too slow. My goal was 5lbs a month but it's going at half that pace. I take meds that make me hungry as fuck so I'm thankful I could even muster up the willpower to lose any weight at all.

>tfw legit addicted to sugary shit
>tfw mind makes excuses for me to go to the store

Whats a realistic goal with cutting at 1200cal with little cardio?

>mfw one of my olders cousins die yesterday
>mfw today was the... mmm wake? vigil? a don't know how you guys say to the ceremony after someone dies...
>mfw everybody was crying
>mfw i can't think about anything but food
>mfw i didn't cry at any moment because i was hungry all day and thinking about food.

Had 2 small slices of pizza to challenge myself. I used scissors to cut off the crusts. It was pretty nice. 2 slices plain with no crust was about 450ish cals.

I gained 2 lbs by eating carbs again. I was worried but people are already saying I'm getting skinnier. Also new notch in the belt.

I give blessings to intermittent fasting. I just absolutely avoid sliced and baked bread. Soda is easy to avoid.

I mentioned carbs, I am eating fruit. And yogurt mainly. Occasionally oatmeal. I had some brown rice. Keto was difficult to keep up with, I still eat no carb high fat meals.