Is donating blood bad for gains?

Is donating blood bad for gains?

probably

Well it would definitely affect your workout for a day or more.

they should mix test into the orange juice to make up for the lost gains. it's only polite

If you do it once every few months, it'll be negligible to your overall workout routine. You should, arguably, donate blood at least once every few months. I'd put it up there with voting when it's time to, similar to a civic duty.

It's blood. Your body will produce more over time, and said blood can go a long way towards saving someone's life. Hell, it could be that your blood might end up saving a fellow Veeky Forumsizen's life should he/she get into an accident, or have to undergo surgery where a complication may occur and the operation room needs blood packs to stave off your impending doom.

in all statistical likelihood, it's going to go to some degenerate scumbag who went and fucked themselves up in some way or another.

however, I donate. the place that I go to has a series of panel that have names of people that achieve certain thresholds of donated blood. I want to be on that.

also, donation can be good for a cut, as you burn a small amount of additional calories in replenishing the blood.

The way in which you appear more and more retarded paragraph after paragraph has something poetically mesmerizing into it.

thanks bro.

If you want to put up big numbers start donating platelets. You can do 2 or 3 units every 2 weeks.

Donating blood is positive stress on your body. Stress is good in controlled bursts.

i donate 4 scoops

agreed

I went to a rich private school where most of the girls were pretty hot. So few of them could get cleared to donate blood during the blood drive (underweight) that they made fun of the girls who managed to pass the screening for being fat. Shit was laughs.

It's only polite to donate pure liquid gains to some impoverished 10 yo manlet with lukemia.

It forces your body to produce new blood, renewing the blood that you have on your body. Some cells, even if they are still active are not in their best shape, so making your body produce new blood from time to time is actually good for you

thank you for specifying that you went to a RICH PRIVATE school, that fact was really vital to the story haha :) x

Only 4 ?

lel

You can't train right after, but it supposedly refreshes the blood in your body

Also you get free food (at least where I live)

GOBAD

>tfw in Poland if you donate blood they must give you at least 4,5k calories. So you get like 8 free chocolate bars