Hey Veeky Forums, do you eat a lot of vegetables?

Hey Veeky Forums, do you eat a lot of vegetables?

I wanna be buffed like this guy.

looks like shit tbqhfampei

Isn't this guy a real cuntaroo tho?

That's a weird shoop brah.

He has the most unappealing body ever

where are his delts?

For those who don't know

Hahahaha fucking curl bro

>unironically finding anything appealing about vegan cunt

>I wanna be buffed like this guy.
said nobody ever

Where are his pecs?

>where are his traps
>where are his obliques
>where are his natural looking skin color
>where are his neck
>where are his soul

yeah, at least 700 grams of veggies per day.

mostly broccoli / cauliflower / carrots

jesus christ that's horrible

>That neck
top kek

Unflattering pic. He looks reasonably good in a tank these days; pic related. Im sure his chest is still awful tho

>Dead, marijuana glazed eyes.

>Glued on chest hair.

>Green skin.

Who is this dank brus?

I go through about 8 KG bags of frozen vegetables a week.
I also eat a lot of meat, eggs and dairy though

>reasonably good
he really doesn't

he still has literally zero delts and chest

ITT: Mad haters

Of course a vegan would be completely incapable of developing a masculine chest. I'm sure I could cherry pick numerous studies highlighting the causal relationship between consuming dead animals and the testosterone required to build the pectoralis major to a respectable girth and density.

"Say it from your chest little-ass nigger."

"I can't my mouth is too full of asparagus and my wife's son's semen to bench. Better just stick to curling in the squat rack."

Vegan grains please leave

>vegan pains
>threatens to kill anyone who doesnt eat meat
>rants about why eating other humans is great
>stupid cunt

Why can't vegans get past the trauma of industrialized mass slaughter? Why can't they compartmentalize the horrors of reality like the rest of us?

remember not to race mix!

i can, i just chose not to

because they believe killing animals is more humane. Apparently plants are alive and can feel pain but dont have the stimuli capacity to react to it so its a win for vegans.

if plants had eyes or made noises like animals , would vegans still eat them?

You still consume more plants if you eat meat, since animals eat those fields before you eat the animal (trophic levels). This is not a cult for vegan, we simply eat like thi because you CAN these days. Ofc i'd eat meat if i had to starve otherwise. But that plant argument is just useless, because if you ate just plants, you could feed more people with all the fields your animals eat (and they eat a LOT).

>Three monitors
>Different ARs
>All the same background

Don't be like that guy. He's a shit.

his nigger genetics are the only reason he can put on muscle.

ha and he has a miniature version of himself in front of his TV

>Apparently plants are alive
Whoa really??

I dont eat vegetables at all

I wanna be buffed like this guy

>same picture on all 3 monitors
Why are vegans so braindead, their heads are probably full of mold

Noble. But not practical. Clearly, something should be done about the way that animals are treated and... processed... but saying we should all become vegans and smash the currently existing infrastructure is emotional and childish and I promise you, if executed in reality would be replete with unintended consequences.

Rather, let's discuss alternatives, say, supporting Free Range Organic companies who provide their superior product at affordable prices and don't torture their animals by forcing them to live in misery while they still live and killing them swiftly when their time comes to become my steak.

You want to cry about death? Go ahead. Cry. Life will see you suffer and die one way or another, so keep crying.

Does thid guy only do bicep curls? It looks like he doesn't even hit forearms or triceps..what the fuck

livin on the edge

actually im bedouin, we kill our own food.
but my family stopped eating meat after a bunch of us got heart attacks and the doctors said it was too much meat

Yeah, in regards to Piano - does he ever eat fruit, besides the occasional bananas in his shakes? While being that big and taking a lot of steroids it only makes sense to eat as much fruit as possible (antioxidants, minerals, vitamins).

how much body fat does that dude have?

Is that photoshopped? Considering a man's face is 5.5 inches wide, his arm is 6+ inches in breadth, a 17 inch arm!
Or, Is he using synthol?

I'm no vegan but if plants had eyes or made noises...they wouldn't be plants...

REAL FOOD (TM) contains blueberries and sweet potatoes, maybe even some green vegetables. Piano also consumed pre made meals with stir fried veggies and also the standard chicken and broccoli bodybuilding meal.

He's mixed? What the fuck is he, did a the green giant bang some black chick and have his spawn or something?

he just has TERRIBLE insertions

Unfortunate chest genetics.