What's your height and weight? skellies and fatties plz dont be shy

what's your height and weight? skellies and fatties plz dont be shy

try to post a pic so i can be better at gauging people's weights when looking at them

205 lbs. 6'3
This one was just on my computer, don't fee like taking a pic right now

5'1 140lbs.

Pic to shit to post, sorry

6'0, 150.

>inb4 gyno

They just won't go away.

192cm
75kg~
No full body pic on my phone sorry.

6'0 189
dont have better pic to use sorry

174cm / 5' 9"
87.5kg / 193lb

22% bf, down from like 25% a month ago
>getting there, at least no longer past the obesity cutoff

not gyno, you look fine

5'9 172 lbs

>tfw stalling out on my cut bc I scaled back cardio

I hate it jesus fucking christ I just want to eat cinnamon raisen bagels for breakfast again

can't wait to finish getting this fat off so I can bulk up and be the manlet king

Guess my weight.
I'm 5'3

5'4" 164

>swolemole mode activate

6'0
198lbs
20.6% BF

Hoping that when I get down to 15% I'll start looking better...

It's ok I dont see any muscle yet r-r-right fit?

115lbs

you sure youre not like 180?

Side view... Now you can see it better.

6'2 235~lbs.

I'm a fatty trying to not be a fat retard, no pics because I have no self esteem.

I weighed on two scaled and they both say 198lbs

6'3", 215 lbs

6'3"
225lbs

im cutting atm because most of my weight is fat.

>5'10
>200 lbs
>14% body fat
>implying i'm roiding
my legs are huge : ^ ( it's gross

5'7 215
Tfw bulked too hard and hit 238, cutting now

Every single person I've ever known to complain about having huge legs from lifting is always a lot fucking fatter than they think they are.

5'11
150lbs

This pick was 3 months ago btw, I was 140lbs

Damn we're like exactly the same in terms of numbers. What bf% or weight you aiming for?

i have something similar but a bit worse, you can fix it with surgery eventually but honestly i dont think its that bad. i've seen some really horrible gyno lol

5'5 140

Age and lifts?

Guess it's not that bad after all. Wish it was gone though. On the bright side though, every girl I've ran into loves playing with them lol... It is what it is.

hello mr skeltal

jelly

do you have scoliosis?

no, you're just used to normies mirin your abs.

what do you do for absss??

Tren I bet

6'1
155kg
Weak as fuck but working on it

5'9" 135
It's my first progress pic so i can have it for future self-motivation. Also, it's rotating it automatically.

6'2
181 lbs

Skinny fat and
>slight bulk, it all goes to by belly
>slight cut lose what little mass I have on my arms

Someone save me from this hell.

5'11" 185lbs 34

That's just puffy nipples. Unfortunate I suppose but not terrible. You can see my nips in a tight shirt, I don't exactly love it but it is what it is. Don't fixate on it, it's not as noticeable as you think it is.

This is a perfect exemplar of a skinny fat body. Hang in there bro, we're all gonna make it. Don't give up.

That actually makes me feel a little better. Any "cure" to puffy nips?

6'2

>Noticed my rib cage kinda protrudes strangely
>I wonder how it's going to look when I finish cutting..

6' without shoes and 201lbs
Cutting still

What's your goal weight?

Thinking in the 190ish range, goal is to hit single digit bodyfat and then only lean bulk.

Fell for the dirty bulk meme, never again.

Well I use to be obese... SkinnyFat is by far preferable.

6'2
170lb
Skelelank af
Wouldyoufukkme.jpg

youre not a fucking twink. stop trying. you look like a fucking faggot. its just fucking cringey.

Calm yourself, I don't think I got twink appeal. It was a silence of the lambs reference

6'1
155 lbs
trying to escape skellytown

130lbs

How hard did you bulk? cal surplus? doesn't look that bad - i feel like you'll have visible abs pretty soon

5'10 - 145 lbs - just started my summer bulk, kill me

5'11 145 still fat as hell because zero muscle at all.

I posted a pic before and people told me to lose at least 20 pounds, feelsbadman.jpeg still have boobs.

5'5 ~149
how do i compare to tinytrip?

can't tell which is tiny tbqh senpai
but guy on left has nicer traps, delts, pecs
guy on right wins for lower BF and better ab insertions

i'm left, thanks for the input. what do you think the difference in bf% is? he's clearly more vascular than i am in the photo, but i don't think his abs are significantly more defined.

Looking good.

I started skinnyfat 194lb 4 years ago, intermittent fasted to 163 tried gomad for a month got fat had to cut again. I aimed for 3500+ Cals a day, used mass gainers as well. Hit 5 pl8 dead/4 plate squat but 220lbs, so I've been cutting since Jan.

that fucking angle

ahahahaha

10-12%

6'2
197lbs

what a terrible fucking tattoo

130 lbs - 6'1
Stats
120x3 -bench
185x3 - squat
245x1 - deadlift

Will I make it some day

I brought a kek to the thread. Mission a-cunt-plished

Do you even Silence of the Lambs faggit?

you look bigger than 130

My knight in shining armor

I'll take that as a compliment lol but currently 130 stable. This was about 20 min after working out so I had a little pump

Was a fat ass at 109kg (pic related)

do you have one from a straight forward angle? im slightly bigger than you but my forearms are like tiny sticks

when did you start lifting/starting weight?

Since then have got my act together and started counting calories ect, maintained a 400 deficit for about a month and am now down to 96.1 kg, will post pic soon at work atm

6'0
160 pounds

u got it

Only pic I have other than the one I sent)sorry)
I started at like 115, and I could only do the bar on the compound lifts for like 5 reps. And I have been lifting for 4 months

nice, 115 would have been spooky to see

i bet you could gain faster if you ate more or forced more liquid calories, 2lbs of muscle per week + a bit of fat wouldn't hurt till you hit a comfortable weight

Definitely, what's holding me back is I run cross country(18 to land in college)
I run 5 days a week and I run 300 miles from May to August, so I would have to eat a LOT. But I'm still eating a ton, and gaining strength. Thanks for the advice too

6'4
203 mgs

5'7"
163lbs
I was like 180 a few months ago, going to start lifting once I reach normal weight

6'1 170.
Bulking is hard.