Please help. I try so hard to be semi-healthy and fit, but I can't stop drinking...

Please help. I try so hard to be semi-healthy and fit, but I can't stop drinking. All i want is to get my shit together before I hit rock bottom.

Start blowing dro instead? When you get the munchies just eat nuts and vegetables

why not just stop drinking

theres literally two fucking options, just choose win
>drink
>don't drink

that fucking easy. pick DON'T DRINK

wow, so hard

SOMEONE FUCKING CALL THE PRESIDENT THIS GUY JUST SOLVED ALCOHOLISM!

go to an AA meeting bruh

ty

There are medications, and fairly common wild mushrooms, that basically makes it so drinking alcohol makes you feel sick.

It works amazing on complete idiots with zero self-control that give in to the urge to drink even though they know they've taken the pills. They get sick, and they end up being cured of their alcolism because they get sick just thinking about drinking.

>I can't
Little girls have this attitude. Man the fuck up.

Figure out what started you drinking user. It helped me. Also just set aside one day a week where you don't touch the bottle at all. Also replace it with something more productive. For me I just drank water and then went for a walk. It felt like a drug withdrawal for the first few weeks but then I slowly got better. After 6 months I managed to stop drinking entirely. I'm still scared to drink with friends though because I'm scared I'll relapse. But we're all going to make it user

You can do it bro. I gave up drinking almost two years ago. You have no idea yet how much better your life will be. You might think that alcohol is your stress relief, or that you feel things deeper, or that you can enjoy things more while drunk.

Four weeks after I quit, and all the withdrawal symptoms abated, I could think clearer, I was calmer, and I found more enjoyment in things I simply passed by before.

You can do it. You just have to decide that that is what you are going to do. And once you decide, it's for life. Normal people can have a few drinks and be done. We can't. No exceptions, no cheating. Deciding that you are ready for that and that that is what you want... that's the hard part.

Also, there is a screaming face in OP's pic.

kek

I have the same problem, but I contain it by having a drinking day when I can drink as much as I want. Mine is fridays after school.

Just don't drink and join AA or some shit senpai. Drinking isn't even that fun, Liquor is a shit drug I don't get what's so addicting.

>used to drink beer everynight
>now one beer gives me a headache in the morning

Shit's poison bro

How much do you drink per day?

>2.4 L@ 5.5% more on weekends, just beer.

You'll have to hit bottom. you're going to try everything to keep it in your life. Drinking only between specific hours/days, drinking only beer, drinking only with food and everytime you'll break the rules you've set out. You may even try replacement drugs, having weed instead of booze, popping some vics instead of having beer and that will only lead you back to drinking or an even worse habit. You're going to suffer long and slowly until something so traumatic happens that you decide to just surrender and quit drinking.

Anteabuse if you have a serious problem. Shit will make you sick as fuck if you drink

>ALCOHOLISM
Consuming wicked poisons is a choice

but experiencing "cravings" isn't. having a traumatic past that you're running from isn't...

Try "the Sinclair method", it worked for me.

same boat OP I go to the gym 5 days a week, but drink 2 40zs a night

Sometimes you actually have to hit rock bottom to make a change. Thats how I got sober.

>but experiencing "cravings" isn't
Willpower
I crave a pizza with ranch sauce, chicken, bacon and cheddar every fucking day but I don't go and buy it because it will negatively impact me
>having a traumatic past that you're running from isn't...
You can't change your past. You CAN change whether or not you go buy more alcohol tonight.

Alcoholism is a lack of self control. Period. People want to call it a disease so they feel less like a loser.

Stop drinking
Im an alcoholic too dude i just dont drink
It fucking sucks and it hasnt stopped sucking yet but it is what it is

If you cant stop then that says a lot about you

Shut it you edgy faggot
Addiction is what it is
Its hard
Really hard
But u fukt up and u must penance

It irk the fuck out of me reading virginal white kids get all militant about others vices when theyve not lived enough life to encounter such issues

This guy gets it.

After drinking like OP, I finally went to an AA meeting.

I did all the gay 12 steps and I fucking feel great.

I haven't drank in 6 months. I went from wanting to kill myself everyday and having anxiety attacks to now being able to go out to bars with my friends and not even want a drink.

Now that i don't rely on alcohol as a social crutch I have began taking home hotter women from bars. They can sense I'm more grounded and overall happy person.

Enjoy your path to the bottom OP, just remember there is a group of people that can help you fix it. You'll hit bottom when you stop digging.

I only drink at parties, which I don't get invited at very often anyway.

If you drink alone you're a faggot.

>Its hard
You're a whiny little bitch.

Stop going to bars. Stop hanging out with people who drink alcohol. Replace going out to clubs by going on dates with girls. Surround yourself with people. Keep your schedule busy

Same boat OP, just switch drinking gears, it's what I did. Worry about quitting and health problems later, for now you need to reduce your gains damage and caloric intake, which means saying goodbye to beer which is a deathtrap. I switched to pure moonshine, nothing else. It's the lightest alcohol and it will get you drunk the fastest which means less drinking and overall less calories. It's that simple.

I can give you no other advice outside of not drinking or giving up entirely, neither of which is a real option, we both know that. Drinking is to nice, so just switch to moonshine, something cheap and strong. Garnish it with some lemon or cucumber or something like that if you have to, no sugar though.

Stop buying it.