My gym is being overrun by pic related. Why are the liberals coming into my safe space?

My gym is being overrun by pic related. Why are the liberals coming into my safe space?

They want to improve themselves, they know how cringe they are and they're trying to fix it

Or not, I don't fucking know

>tfw not anthony burch

They all disappear after the first month anyway. Who cares.

Holy shit, now that you mention it, I've seen a few of these.

What is the cause for them looking exactly the same with the same values? Uncanny.

It's just to get laid you autistic cunts. Tbf, idk why most of you manlet cucks haven't jumped on the wagon yet. You're not CHAD, you will never be CHAD. Some guys can get away with being a complete asshole and most can't and have to learn to be the nice, textbook chivalrous guy.

Sure you're gonna get used, but so fucking what? You learn from it and find a woman that can appreciate a good guy like you.

>I have glasses
>I'm prematurely balding
>I have a beard

>but that's all I have in common

Will I make it?

nu male detected

M8 other than those things I have nothing in common.

>think they are all unique individuals

Im not your "m8" you fucking liberal nu male cuck

>when did I say I'm unique?

Loafs of people have poor eyesight and receding hairlines

As long as you don't associate with trannies then you're not a nu-male

Yeah, seeing the nu-male epidemic made me shave my beard and get contact lenses, I suggest that you do the same user

I believe I will

German detected

Getting a tan is probably also a good idea, other than that Anthony Burch guy every other nu-male on that image is pale as fuck

>actually Australian

I already have a tan...

jeez, the insecurity ITT.

your actions/manner will set you apart from the nu-male. if you feel forced to alter your appearance in order to distinguish yourself from the cucks, you probably are a bit of a nu-male in denial.

Men who need glasses are pathetic tbph.

>beards are unmanly now

not unmanly per se, just memetic

There's a difference between a legitimate beard and the patchy pubic hair looking monstrosities that nu-males grow

Why does this guy look like the alien from American Dad?

>have long beard, never trimmed
>have slightly receded temples but otherwise a buzz grown out for ~7 months
>only "hair product" used is olive oil, which I also use all over my skin and in place of deodorant
>120+kg strongfat powerlifter
>technically need glasses but only wear them when driving
>quiet, don't talk
>no gf
Am I a nu male or just autistic, serious question.

Saw the thing about tans though, think this might be alright because I swim naked on the beach every day in summer + just spend a lot of time naked

just autistic, dont worry

They were never manly. They were always an emblem of insufferable half-men with no respect for basic hygiene.

sometimes I also practice reciting the Iliad in ionic greek before really heavy deadlifts

>nu-male
So basically every middle-class, white, male young adult ever?

100% guaranteed you smell horrible.
protip: sense of smell numbs really quickly. You can't smell it yourself but everyone else can.

stop going to planet fitness

Sorry it's a good description of you, but no

I really don't care dude

I know I smell like a weird mix of sea water, olive oil and BO, but I'd rather do that than ruin my skin and endocrine system with the chemical jew just to smell flowery like a girl

I better not catch you making a feels thread any time soon friend

You don't have to smell flowery, you can smell like nothing instead of a hobo living at the beach.

>pope translation

Fuck outta here nu-male

Chapman or Fitzgerald

who's translation of Meditations do you recommend?

Listen to this guy, he knows what hems taking about. Being an obsequious cuck is going to make you a nu-nu-male far sooner than having a beard our glasses is. Set yourself apart with your character.

Don't worry, I'm an adult now, I just get drunk and cut myself while listening to the Mishima soundtrack by Philip Glass whenever I get sad.
Still don't want to stuff my body full of jew chemicals and heavy metals.

Also pro-tip: Some women like BO.
Not my pic, but if you still don't own the 1888 Clark interlinear edition, you have no business calling anyone a nu male, OK

>there are "men" on Veeky Forums RIGHT NOW that are so insecure they changed their appearance to be less like the latest cuck boogeyman

Do you make threads on /pol/ about "muh degenerancy" and "all women are whores" too?

*white collar middle class white male

> strongfat

You're just fat you fuck

There's being a cocky asshole-chad
There's being a beta bitch that worships women-nu male

Then there's being a normal fucking person who treats women like people, works out to look good, and isn't afraid of making a move. Oh and isn't afraid to tease and joke around with a girl

Then there's just bring a

RUDE!

But yes :(
I very rarely post on /pol/, and when I do I always get negative feedback.

hahahaha that's definitely roger in disguise

>tfw I can't grow a beard without it being pubey and patchy but I look even worse clean shaven

If they get swole their values will Change accordingly
Cucks need the gym more than anyone, unless they wanted to stay cucks

Stop being ugly.

you're fucking disgusting, get a shower with real shampoo you piece of shit, it's because paranoid autists like you that I have to stop my workout and get some fresh air before I pass out

you disgusting fuck, no wonder you can't even get friends or pussy, get the fuck out of here with muh jew conspiracy bullshit you social castaway

If they get swole they'll just attribute their newfound sex life to being a "nice guy"

Lifting doesn't provoke some profound realization of cuck-itude, they're just going to be the same pathetic individuals but women will just give them a pass because the nu-males are attractive now.

Unable to grow beard boy pussy detected

>Being this unlikable

>20-30 years old
>uses words like "problematic"
>more functional in society than the average beta male

Fight me IRL

>olive oil
>Mishima
>Homer

Do you long for the time of literal gymnasia?

>2015 + 1
>Paying gym membership fees to le merchants
>Isghggdyudghy

Use soap and deodorant you fucking mong