Hey Veeky Forums I'm underweight, can we post some good bulking foods?

hey Veeky Forums I'm underweight, can we post some good bulking foods?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Qf_W7As6xbk
youtube.com/watch?v=jyZ3Of23xCg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

good shit

That looks fucking grim.
Boil your lentils in a pan of water.
Same time chop and onion and fry in oil in a seperate pan.
When the onion is almost cooked add chopped garlic, then a few secs later turn down the heat and add Cayenne, Paprika and Smoked Paprika. Cinammon is good too, so is ground Coriander.
Add your meat either at the Onion stage if mince, if diced meat that isn't poultry you can add at spice stage to brown outside and then cook in sauce. Or don't add meat for vegetarian.
Next you fry it all on low heat, waiting on meat and the smell of the spices, before you add a tin of chopped or plum tomatoes.
Stir it in, and add some peppers, frozen bag from iceland is cheap, add a little like 2 handfuls.
Then add your tin of kidney beans, or any other beans.
When lentils are done add those and mix
Let it cook down for an hour or so stiring it.

Protein: Beans, Lentils, Meat
Vadgetables: Tomatoes, Peppers, Legumes
Flavor; Spices and Meat if used meat

Let's get this thread rollin.

Just posting what I've seen in Veeky Forums recipe threads.

these foods are fucking autistic

As I said, it was posted here. No big surprises there.

Can anyone confirm these are any good? Always wanted to try them but haven't ever actually gotten around to it.

No idea, haven't tried it, I mostly try the ones with chicken.

And I'm done cause the thread is dead like fuck. I guess there are only fatasses and skinnyfats here

Season some chicken with salt and pepper, fry it in a saucepan with a little oil. Throw in some crushed garlic and mixed herbs. Cook it until the chicken is almost completely cooked through (just split some open and check the colour, you want it to be almost entirely white although still a little bit left to go). Drain the oil and pop it back on the hob. Add a can of chopped tomatoes, then some oregano and basil (you want a mix of about 3:1 oregano to basil), some tomato puree, and some chopped mushrooms. Stir it all in and then leave to simmer for however long you like. You can basically forget about it for an hour because it won't burn or boil over (provided you're not a complete retard). Eat with pasta

Hard boiled eggs
Avocado
Macadamia, cashew, peanut, niggertoe, whatever fucking nut you want to shove in your face
Beans
Whole Milk

poorfag who's new to Veeky Forums reporting in who can't even afford meat all the time.
I like to get rice, beans, maybe a can of chilli and some peppers to spice it up.
Is this Veeky Forums worthy or is there some unhealthy shit I don't know about that mix.
Also, it's pretty fucking good, you guys ought to give it a try.

>Bulking on oats.

What are you doing you nigger.

High fibre foods are very filling and it will take a huge effort to eat high quantities of them. Eating too much oats can easily fuck your digestive system up. Not to mention that they taste like cardboard.

Eat bread.

That's absolute bollocks. You've just cucked your taste buds on coca cola.

Want an easy meal OP?

Bowl of Gains:

450 ml Whole Milk
130g Oats
60g Whey (2 scoops)

Stats:

1028 Calories
85g Protein
110g Carbs
28g Fat

Add two scoops of pure cocoa for flavour and copper

just fucking eat pasta every day, gaining weight is the easiest thing in the world

I've made this before. Tastes bland as shit. Get yourself some hot sauce or a general skills/seasoning cookbook. Otherwise god tier meal.

Nah, totally legit strategy. Do be aware if you're buying dry beans, though, some are mildly toxic if you don't cook them/soak them enough. Just Google how to cook them. Especially black beans, found out the hard way.

I wonder why so many people are fat fucks...

Oats taste terrible no matter how much people here will delude themselves into thinking otherwise. I mean sure everyone has different preferances but it isn't something the majority of the population would find tasty. It is sugary, fatty, or salty; these are the nutrients humans used to crave in the wild, which is why they taste good. Oats are bland. They used to be peasant food, you know.

Now bread doesn't taste great either, but it is easy to eat.

>85 grams of protein in a single meal.

No.

>230 calories

These are DISGUSTING

Literally gagged

>I don't like oats

Okay cool, but I don't really care mate

Watching all these webms while fasting

H-Hold me brehs

how the fuck do people just eat this and not think at all about what they're putting in their body what the FUCK

hooooooly fucck

Thanks, I'm probably going to be spending a lot of time here now since I realised I can barely do 15 push-ups, which I find to be pathetic.
Anything I should know, basic stuff, just don't want to be a complete newfag around these parts.

Ramadan?

my numbers, someone pls bless me with your checkms

>Bread doesn't taste great either

Confirmed autism that can't make a loaf of bread

Found it on youtube:

youtube.com/watch?v=Qf_W7As6xbk

>Party Cheese Salad

>0:35
>it's like a dessert
>like

I'm confused. Does this fatass actually think this count as a salad? What is going on?

>not eating hyphy food
youtube.com/watch?v=jyZ3Of23xCg

he gonna die soon..

>133 grams of protein in one meal

J A C K
A
C
K

T H R E A D
H
R
E