Met this 8/10 girl on tinder and quickly moved the conversation to text message once i got her digits...

met this 8/10 girl on tinder and quickly moved the conversation to text message once i got her digits. picture is the entire conversation offline tinder. Advice bros? my game is mediocre/untested and she's obviously playing fucking mind games.

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2015/01/11/fashion/no-37-big-wedding-or-small.html?_r=1
youtube.com/watch?v=oApBlWipc2A
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

man, this is really not fit related
what is this thread even about

You are AUSTISTIC and this is coming from someone with - 10 game

cmon man help a nigga out. here, we'll make it a tinder success story thread

fuck off outta here dyel kid.

full autismo

I don't think she's into you mate. The convo is boring anyway from what I can tell. I'd wait for her to text you, if she doesn't move on.

in all likelihood she won't...if she's an 8 on tinder she'll have dozens of guys trying to get in her pants and OP will be a distant memory

>AUSTISTIC

so he's an autistic australian?

Yeah. You have to let girls come to you really. There's no point in trying to "win" them. You're competing against so many guys out there isn't she hasn't got an interest there isn't any point trying to pursue let her make a move

Never reply instantly

Conversation doesn't seem horrible but stop talking about school. Thats one of the most boring topics. Read the article below and mold and have your questions mirror them in some form.

nytimes.com/2015/01/11/fashion/no-37-big-wedding-or-small.html?_r=1

Give backhanded compliments and keep the convo light and interesting until you meet up.

so don't text her back and talk to my other matches? i'm just salty because she's the hottest girl i've matched with so far and she doesn't seem like a DTF whore

Call her a slut and tell her she has a fat back. Keep insulting her till her her self confidence is so low, she will fuck even you OP.

but i read somewhere you should reply fast with girls you meet on tinder because they get inundated with replies from so many thirsty guys who may be more attractive than you

we weren't really talking about anything specifically related to school. actually the conversation on tinder ended pretty fast with me asking for her number

>so don't text her back and talk to my other matches?
Text her back yes, but don't text her if she dosnt respond to you. If she likes you she'll make an effort. Talk to your other matches though anyway, best to have multiple options.

Your "clever" responses come off as standoffish and try hard.

You look like an asshole.

dude, you reek of desperation lmao.

>acting like a total fucking bitch to a stranger

Yeah i'd put in exactly 0% effort after that, ask her to fuck

Ideally you would be doing interesting things that occupy you time so you aren't able to reply instantly. Or at least fake it like me.

>I would wish you luck

this is you

it's normal shit testing that happens on tinder. she's obviously manipulative though with these childish mind games.

pro opener text:
>ayy yo bitch cum sit on this dik and let me cum in ur hair ;)

>s-sure y-you too

it was all good until you fucked it up with the last text OP

it was 11:50ish at night bro...what the fuck would i be doing except lying in bed trying to set up some pussy for the weekend

And she looks like a bitch, they're both playing hard to get and trying to remain aloof and mysterious and not realising both of them are picking up an asshole vibe from one another.

This is why you just straight up be yourself, girl doesnt reply? Oh well, no big loss, you wouldnt have been suited anyway. I see this shit all the time online and from friends where they try to act a certain way to garner the attention of the opposite sex because it's what they think would be attractive and its entirely the reason break ups and divorces occur on a regular basis.

I'm not saying don't try to be on your best behaviour and the best version of yourself but don't just go and be someone fucking else altogether.

Guys I need help

I just got tinder yesterday and had some good matches. One hirl I matched with was a literal 10 and we hit it off really well. We texted until late tonight and then I ended the conversation saying we should keep up and meet sometime. She said yes and goodnight.

How do I start up a conversation with her again tomorrow or in the future? She was really hot and fun and I don't want to mess this up.

>you will never have game this good

what would you text her then next, if at all?

see Make sure to spit on her and choke as well when ur dik is in her but

I don't use tinder but considering it's a hook up app it's what you have to put up with to get to the goods, but by no means ever start a relationship with these types of people, if they act like this to a complete stranger imagine what they are like once you get to know them and they can really let loose... scary

Morning (insert something funny you learnt from your conversation last night) or just morning (followed by name)

no

this seems like sound advice...

lmao, u gay or smth bruh

#smdh

Based off only the handful of messages you shared i'd consider responding to her goodnight with your own, something that opens the door to a response from her, the position you're sitting at right now is basically a dead end.

Be yourself, if you like her act like you would to someone you like in person, be nice but not overbearing, be flirty and funny.

i'll shoot a text asking how her exam went with something witty attached then. i think i'm fairly decent at casually texting with girls but i lost my cool since she was the best looking match i've come across so far

>I have an exam tomorrow

>up at 12AM on tinder

this is the kind of girl that fails in school and becomes a stripper

This. Very tryhard.

They know when it's genuine and when you're just reading PUA

>not knowing push vs pull

8/10+ girls don't like being treated like shit, especially on tinder where the end result basically relies on your effort to keep the conversation going. So the act you're putting on is just driving her away cause you come across as a an uninterested asshole or even worse as a guy pretending to be an uninterested asshole.

Thats about the best possible thing you could have thought of, good job.

what's a tinder?

you guys aint clicking

>you text fast
should have said
>yes my phone was in my hand

she seems like a bitch tho

Can I get some advice on something me and this one chick were really hitting it off and texting each other pretty frequently and even had coffee set up for Friday. Well Friday rolls around and she says we'll do next week because of work and when next Friday rolls around I hit her up and asked if she still wanted to grab some. I never got a response and its been a couple of days. I saw a picture of her and another guy on FB around the same time. They were at a concert and it was with the dudes mom or what I thought was his mom. Its been on my mind for a while. I feel fucking dumb.

why are you trying so hard? if you try this hard shes gonna expect you to be this person youre not. just be genuine and ask her to chill. dont be gamey, it works if youre insecure on insecure girls but its not sustainable

it's fucking george and the jerk store all over again
hindsight is 20/20...

youtube.com/watch?v=oApBlWipc2A

yeah i'll change tactics tomorrow. try to connect with her with my real personality. in my defense i was tired as fuck and defaulted to douche mode

what advice do you need? she probably had a few dates set up and ended up liking that guy enough to not bother with anyone else.

I did the same shit on Tinder, met up with 2 girls and only kept talking to one even though I liked talking to both and they were both interested.

move on man she obviously isn't interested at the moment.

How did you meet her? It sounds like she initially wanted to and changed her mind for whatever reason, it's out of your control so since she didn't respond to your last message just leave it, anything more and you will come across as an incredibly desperate and needy.

that's not douche mode, it's austimo mode.

if you really want to try again ask interesting open-ended questions that can start a discussion or conversation.

You really want advice or just confirmation that you fucked up?

Asking how her exam went is not trying too hard, prior to that however he definitely was

>girls who try to play mind games like that

literally DROPPED.

not worth the time because they'll never stop

will do

i just hope it's not too late and chad thundercock hasn't already set up a fuck date with her

Props for changing your game plan, connect with that bitch real good

everything. fuck off

fucking pure autism

>you text fast
Why is it a bad thing?
Why do millennials think it's cool to text back 3 hours later?
No wonder you faggots get married in your 40s. You take 3 years to just set up a first date with all those mindgames

fucking this. wish people would cut straight through the bullshit and admit they both feel attraction for one another, date this weekend?

social media and online dating will be the end of us

Texting back too soon = desperate and too much free time

Texting back too late = not interested and too busy

Assumptions mate, assumptions

lmao i saw that on tv a week ago!

Guys I deleted her number I just didn't understand what happened until you guys sorta cleared it up. It makes sense now I just wanted advice on why she might of canceled it really just confused me.
I met her on Facebook from a friend but she followed my Instagram almost immediately after getting her number.

i agree
try not to browse Veeky Forums too much, that can happen from reading posts by bitter dudes who've never been laid and think they know women

their desire to not be called a cuck is more important than their desire for sex

its all a numbers game, be chill and make plans happen. thats all there is to it.

Nah bro you gotta treat them like the sluts they are, that's how you get mad pussy 4life, nice guys finish last

>their desire to not be called a cuck is more important than their desire for sex
If you unironically disagree with this you're a spineless low t cuck, not even joking.

>their desire to not be called a cuck is more important than their desire for sex
Okay so you're saying you wouldn't mind it if your gf had sex with another man while being with you, right?
I mean, it's okay because it's only her sexual need and she still loves you but a girl gotta go, y'know?
If you throw your principals out of the window for a desire for sex then you're a dumb animal. And a cuck

It's men cutting down their competition by spreading shitty pick-up tactics, women do it too.

The whole nice guys finish last shit is one of the biggest ones, literally all the girls i know cream their pants at the thought of a good looking/successful nice guy.

No i'm not talking about the "nice guys" the go around claiming the title and think acting like an anime character or a 60's fedora wearing gentleman entitles them to free sex.

>underrated

sure if you wanna fuck sluts that works i agree, i fuck with sluts anymore though.

>50 matches
>about 10 of them have had a good back and forth
>most have fizzled out
>drop standards to the fatties and undesirable further still nothing

He's using the word cuck incorrectly in a different context, saying that bitter virgins on Veeky Forums telling others they need to treat women like whores if they want to get laid and that being any nice or using emoticons or anything makes you a cuck.

no i think cuckolding is a pathetic fetish to be honest with you, but with these types its either one or the other, its either you're a cuck or youre le alphalfa male

im more in the middle, its normal for your girlfriend to find other dudes attractive, the line in the sand is where they act on their feelings and cheat on you. just like i wanna fuck other girls, doesnt mean ill cheat on my girl cause i respect and love her.

being a genuine guy who doesnt take shit is how i think of it, doing nice things when i feel like i should and not all the time as a way to manipulate her into being with me.

>good back and forth
>fizzled out

Pick one

Why do you even try to look for a girlfriend on tinder? I don't understand you guys. These girls respond to any guys they find interesting and fuck them within a couple of days. Go out and meet a qt yourself.

move dude you'll only cuck yourself if you don't

She's not interested in you. End of story. Why over think it?

>tfw legitimately hate texting and would rather just meet up and flirt irl