Daily reminder that if ANY of these describe you...

Daily reminder that if ANY of these describe you, literally not a single woman on earth will EVER get horny thinking about you. You will NEVER please a woman (and if you ever think you are, she's secretly thinking about CHAD) and you should GIVE UP now before you waste more time lifting.

>under 6 ft
>not white
>weird name like Angus
>ever owned a graphic tee over 16
>need glasses
>jewish nose but not rich
>have a faggy pet like a hamster

Good thread

glasses are hot ;) x

and hampsters are cute as!! :D

This is the weirdest list I've seen in a long time.

I have two cats it's ok ? They are brothers and their favorite game is fighting each others.

>imblying my shirt isn't siq
UR just jelly

Op you're a fucking faggot, hamsters are a bomb ass pet to have. Nothing faggy about having a hamster, they don't affect my dick size or testosterone level.

Also, only sith deal in absolutes.

Ideally you want to be a TALL 6'+ 90% masculine 10% feminine guy who has above average levels of muscle mass, blue eyes, brown or blond hair, hunter eyes, large wide jaw and a "pretty" midface. You want to be extremely socially developed/skilled, you want NO anxiety, you want extreme confidence and self assertiveness, TONS of sexual experiences starting from the age of 12, a strong dominant presence, great "pheromones" which are a result of an optimal HIGH TEST hormonal profile. You want to be good at sports resulting in high status with groups of guys, you want to be naturally strong, above average size of bones/wrist/hands, above average neck-size making you look quite intimidating and making your jaw appear bigger.

You want to be positive, fun, have a great outlook, great self esteem, a deep voice, maybe a few subtle tattoos. You want to be well traveled, a job that you like and that generates an above average income.

You want female friends whom you can fuck whenever you want, you want a strong social circle of cool guys. You want to have masculine hobbies like hunting, MMA, riding bikes in the fucking woods, hockey, surfing and you want to know something about whiskey and beer.

There you go, the ultimate slayer.

Do you need all that to ever see a pussy in your life or even have a decent fulfilling sexual or romantic life? Hell no, how do I know? Put your fucking head outside of your basement and watch the world.

>Also, only sith deal in absolutes.

Jesus Christ thanks for proving my point faggot.

>gf bought me two gerbils a year ago
is she trying to make me undesirable? fug

Why are these threads still here? Do you do anything else besides shit post?

>implying my wu tang tee doesn't get me mad trashy bitches

>having sex
>having sex WITH WOMEN
why would anyone do this to themselves?

Good list, OP.

I just want to add that if you don't have blond hair and blue eyes, you aren't really white and are never going to make it like CHAD.

>6'1
>white
>exotic french nonfaggy name
>plain shirts look better on swole people anyway
>had eyes checked last when I was going for drivers exam, qt eyedoctor thing was mirin', said I had what they call in their trade 'eagle eyes'
>roman nose
>don't have a pet yet, just recently bought a new house, want to wait for a bit

anyone have any suggestions for a neat pet which doesn't require a lot of maintenance (fulltime office job so dogs are a no no)

>women use smileys meme
Nice try you 23y/o NEET 300lbs+ excuse of a man

I'm quite racist with this, I consider everyone I see who doesn't have 100% black hair, inferior
Even brown-haired are shit to me
Black hair is way manlier

just fucking LOL at people who are
>under 6'2
>not blond hair blue eyes
>not 9/10 in facial aesthetics
>doesn't have a vertical forehead
>doesn't have a wide square and pronounced jaw
>doesn't have well developed and high cheek bones
>doesn't have wide shoulders and narrow waist
>doesn't have a trust fund
>not born with a zyzz tier body without even trying
>low TEST

List of 7 things OP hates the most about himself.

Good show

I check none, what do I win?
Never had a GF tho.

You forgot

>posts on tajikistan rug enthusiasts forum on a regular basis

i regret not having 9/10 aesthetics, natural zyzz body, or an ultra square jaw, but people think I look like an actor and I regularly get heug compliments on my face when im out partying. I don't think I look good but I've got confidence and yolo so whatever

>just fucking LOL at people who are doesn't have a vertical forehead
>just fucking LOL at people who are doesn't have a wide square and pronounced jaw
>just fucking LOL at people who are doesn't have well developed and high cheek bones
>just fucking LOL at people who are doesn't have wide shoulders and narrow waist
>just fucking LOL at people who are doesn't have a trust fund

usually people with (real, sizable) trust funds receive a proper schooling and don't have shit grammar

Dubs don't lie.

rekt