I'm 24 and haven't exercised for 5 years, is it too late to get fit...

I'm 24 and haven't exercised for 5 years, is it too late to get fit? My muscles are all flabby and my bones are stiff and badly aligned due to sitting around for so long.

I mean I won't be fit like a 17 year old who is always at the gym.

It is never too late to get fit user.

the worse your current situation is, the happier you'll be when you become fit

it's never too late, period
no excuses

Those pictures were all taken on the same day

yes, in fact, it's too late for anything

everyone knows life ends at 21 so just kill yourself

I started at 33 and I'm in better shape than ever.

the middle looks better imo, am i mentally ill?

24? It's absolutely too late. You'll never make it, so why try?

I like it better as well user, I prefer to be a bit bulkier to look stronger

agreed, middle is goal body, right looks like a faggot

i only started at 25 (28 now). made a lot of mistakes along the way by thinking i could just dive straight into it, paying no heed to my complete lack of mobility. work your way in gently.

>My muscles are all flabby

those are not muscles, user. It's fat. Start working out, it's not too late. Fat is disgusting and you should get rid of it.

Middle was definitely best

No, its a perfect time to start. Them beginner gains. Its only gets worse from there. Soon you can spend all day staring at oiled half naked men because you still wont have a gf.

>the worse your current situation is, the happier you'll be when you become fit
That's worth turning into an inspiring quote image. I realize those images are kind of gay and lame but that's a good line.

I thought it was 18.

Bones are supposed to be stiff newfriend, if they are not, something is really wrong and you hould go see a doctor. You are ignorant, know nohing, will never know anything and should start eating 2pounds of marmelade every morning.

I'm 23 and only just started working out, go for it dude!

started working out for the first time in my life at 25. That was 3 years ago.

Very glad I did.

more like months lol

started at 28 after doing high school sports followed by 10 years of doing nothing

it's never too late (except you're dead or quadriplegic ofc)

Depends on your starting point

Just do it you twat!

There are no excuses. Any improvement is better than being permanently deconditioned because as you age you WILL feel fucking horrible if you don't work out. Not "might" and not "less than horrible".

Read the sticky. Some things on Veeky Forums are good. That stick is among them.

I'm almost 30 and I've only just started going to the gym. I see people there older than me. I guess it's never too late.

Started at 29 turning 31 soon. Best shape ever not going to stop now. It's never to late

I'm 56 and found Veeky Forums by accident.

Get the fuck to work.

I was a blob, now I'm not.

I could not run. Now I can.

I had no energy. Now I do.

I was depressed due to chronic pain. Now I'm less depressed and have less chronic pain.

My peers are dying from typical Amerifat diabeetus and other consequences of gorging on shit. I am not. I eat very well and my grocery bill fucking dropped. I won't be losing a leg or a foot to circulation failure. (Diabetic amputations = scary.)

I'm DYEL by Veeky Forums standards, but I'm gaining and it feels good.

I don't lift for women. I'm widowed after a long loving marriage and don't want to watch someone I love die again. I am not sad about being alone for I've the perspective of time.

I lift for me, and I DO care about myself.

Life becomes tasty when you can use it. Now go hit the fucking gym. Feel like shit? Do it again.

>24

Way too late m8. Might as well pick a grave and get a tombstone. I hope your last will and testament is in order.

Don't lie.

>FEDORA: THE POST

great job buddy, Keep it up!

nice

Not lying or exaggerating. You never know who is on the internet, and it is naive to think only the young know of this place.

All of you, given enough years, will eventually look like my balls. The only question is how healthy your ancient ass will be. Just don't picture Old Man Sack in the mirror until that's what you see.

not 30 yet, but agreed. I'll probably still be here when I hit 30.

Keep it up proud of you
We all gon make it brahs

This is exactly what I thought. You can tell by looking at the arms.

Nah it's pretty accurate. The 12 weeks thing doesn't mean you'll get tons of compliments but there is a difference

Op i am 24 ive always had active jobs but never lifted, i got fat as fuck drinking from drinking all the time and i just started lifting 2 months ago. I feel fucking amazing and i look so much better. Dont worry about it. We are in the prime of our lives. Lift heavy and work hard.

I'm 30, and used sit 9 hours behind computer at work, then 8 hours behind computer at home, sleep, repeat.
I started working out about two months ago, and already feel much better. Lost about 10 lbs, gained strength and endurance, started biking.

Do it user, get your life back on track!

I prefer something between middle and right.

i used to be like you, neeting all day and watching my body slowly become garbage, i decided to do something about it when basic things exhausted the shit out of me
i started lifting 5 months ago and im really amazed by how big my progress was so far, is still have a long way to go but its fun and easy so i dont mind

stop making excuses because you're always going to find one, just fucking do it

nice bro

I'm 28, I started officially with a self-made routine three days ago. If you're below our 40s, you can still go from fat to ripped fairly quickly. After that, it becomes slightly difficult, and progresses to get more and more difficult with each subsequent you sit on your ass doing nothing.

Also, do lots of cardio in between; as having a strong heart will prolong your life, and also help with your lifts.