Are there any excersise routines that don't build muscle?

Are there any excersise routines that don't build muscle?
I'm female, currently weighing about 49kgs, and I'd say my height is about 162cm. I want to be thin enough to be able to see my ribs, and also have a flat stomach, but I don't want any kind of build or anything like that.
I know this probably sounds incredibly unhealthy, but it seems unfair that it's acceptable for people to be overweight, if not obese, yet I can't be underweight.
I'm aiming to drop down to 45kgs, and stop there.
So, basically, are there any exercisesI can do solely to lose weight?
Picture is my aim.

Other urls found in this thread:

theproanalifestyleforever.wordpress.com/
documentingreality.com/forum/f149/extensive-self-harm-140720/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

If you really want to get disgustingly thin, just do a lot of cardio and don't eat at all.

This looks like shit. Dont go there. 50kg is ok weight and if you build some muscle at that weight you will stay lean bit at least healthy.

Being overweight IS unacceptable, just like being underweight. It's just that people are idiots and want to feel good about not taking care of themselves. You might develop some health issues at that low of a weight.

That being said, if you really want to do it eat a little below your maintenance calories. Don't go too low, you'll either start to store fat or you'll go full anorexic depending on how low you cut your calories.

As for exercise, just do some cardio a couple times per week.

A girl should never be over 40kg. You're practically a man. Disgusting.

Just cut yourself and cut your diet.
Done.

NEXT THREAD!

Try bulimia, I hear it is a good workout and builds very little muscle.

Don't go so low. 45kg is just too low for that height. I'm telling you from experience. 50-52kg is perfect for that frame, and even a tiny bit of muscle will make you look and feel 100% more healthy and better.

I don't know why you would want to be so thin, not many guys are into that type of shit. The weight that you're at right now is perfect anyways, maybe even a little underweight. I don't want to be able to play your ribs like an instrument if I'm fucking you, and I definitely don't want to think I'm gonna break your anorexic ass in half either.

But, if you really want to drop another 10lbs then just do a lot of cardio, eat less and drink a lot of water.

It's not acceptable to be overweight OR underweight

>cut marks on legs
she probably is so thin because she is depressed which kills her apetite for food

who is this semen demon?

Yeah except on Veeky Forums being overweight is unacceptable.

Also your aim is to have the body of a self harmer? Doesn't that ring alarm bells that maybe they're not happy?

OP, being that thin is as dusgusting as being obese. Enjoy your heart attack at age 25.

LONDON
O
N
D
O
N

>are there exercises that solely lose weight
holy shit women are stupid

>femanon asks retarded ass question
>not one person mentions the stick
I'm ashamed of all of you.

Take up dance. Not Zumba horseshit, ballet. There's nothing like a slim, graceful body moving with rhythm. Run in the mornings. Run from the disgusting person you used to be. Run or they'll catch up.

Being very thin is unhealthy, but it's also beautiful. This board has a general for people who shoot up steroids, so it's not like we can't have a civilized discussion about being unhealthy in service of a greater aesthetic goal.

This whole thread is b8 u sheep

you want muscle.
what you don't want is benching 2pl8,

She JUST said she doesn't want muscle
Can't you people fucking listen to anyone

pillates and cardio. lots of cardio is what you want to do to drop weight, but look into diet and make sure you're eating the right stuff and not just junk. gonna need lots of greens and a goodly amount of meat. luckily greens and meat aren't very calorie intensive if you don't put shit on them

This is Veeky Forums not Veeky Forums.

Run. I run a lot and never gain any weight.

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

Kek is that you? Being that edgy in 2k16

>but it seems unfair that it's acceptable for people to be overweight, if not obese
It isn't acceptable, fat people just want you to think that and they're yelling really loud, considering 35% of america is obese (that is, beyond just fat) this group is growing more and more

Don't fall for the being fat is acceptable shill and be ready for people to avoid you for being underweight in the real world just like they do with overweight people

Basically, any exercise can help you become freakishly thin as long as you stay far under your protein quota's and daily caloric quota's.

If you're worried about looking like one of those bodybuilder chicks, don't be. That takes years and years of work, plus steroids. It's okay for a girl to have a *little* muscle.

this is a Fitness board, if you want to starve yourself go to

>I aim to look like a girl who mutilates her body with a razor blade because clearly she is a role model, I mean look how thin!! Amiright???

Being over and under weight is unacceptable. You can still be stick thin and have some sort of muscle mass, if you're a naturally petite person.

However, you sound as dumb as a box of rocks so please don't eat at all and do cardio, hopefully you end up in the hospital and eventually die.

I'm into chicks like this, dont listen to all the faggots saying nobody is.

Nothing better than plowing the shit out of a skinny nympho

OP, here is your 100% legit reply:

Check out /thinspo/ General on the Veeky Forums board of this site. It's a community of femanons and males alike who are looking for precisely the same goal as you. It should suit you very well.

Be sure to check it out.

The advice that they would give is
1) Eat very little - have a high caloric deficit
2) Drink tons of water - stay hydrated
3) Take multivitamin supplements
4) Do cardio -- running, walking, swimming, cycling, etc. -- for increased speed
5) Please take care of yourself and be watchful

>If you're worried about looking like one of those bodybuilder chicks, don't be. That takes years and years of work, plus steroids.

I am so sick of hearing this
No shit you fucking asshole no one thinks they'll suddenly become the hulk
But even the normal amount of muscles women get lifting weight is enough to make me not want it. They don't look like body builders but they're STILL too bulky

not op btw

Being that illiterate in 2k16

This. i fucking hate it when they can't even read or comprehend simple sentances

you don't understand. He just told her, that she wont look like a female bodybuilder by building muscle. She will look like one, whne building a fuckton of muscle and cutting to

Just go full ana. It's not healthy but you don't care so enjoy yourself for a few years. Most people grow out of it and despite the internet, not enough people die from ana to matter in relation to the (for example) roughly six thousand Americans who die every day.

You can find a shitton of thinspo/pro-ana resources on the internet and plenty of support.

Don't come to Veeky Forums for the answers you want. You have no need.

theproanalifestyleforever.wordpress.com/

Now go get thin and hot. I like skinny women, andros and traps like most of /b/, and all Veeky Forums is fundamentally /b/.

Nailed it!

this

lift and eat proper, because you already look like skeleton. also it's not acceptable to be a fat fuck, get fit, be sexy

Cardio doesn't build muscle

And she just told everyone right at the start of the thread that she doesn't want to build ANY muscle

You guys are so fucking retarded it is seriously infuriating

Bullshit. My calves are muscular despite only running. Many of my cycling friends have nice asses, thighs and calves and they only cycle.

this.swimmers also have huge shoulders/lats. also triceps.

you know what's even more retarded? dumb cunts who want to be so thin that even a light breeze takes them off the ground, and a smallest trip breaks legs n shit, so think again about what you just said, and kill yourself, you disgusting skelly

go be a fatty somewhere else.

Dang I'd fuck her something fierce. Anyone who says petite

this

Eat much less, you need to get it out of your head if you think there's any exercise that can give you that body while eating what you want.

The only way is to eat close to nothing.

Theres something really primal about fucking a girl who will literally starve herself to the brink of death just to appear attractive to you

just dont eat bread

Don't know if OP's still here but if yo are don't do it
my little sister was severely anorexic and weird shit starts happening:
long thick hair on your face, arms,and legs
total loss of bladder control, you'll need a full pack of sanitary towels every day
if people care about you they'll notice, so get used to hiding food in your sleeves at lunch or dinner
you will become nasty as fuck, so steer clear of anyone you don't want to call a massive cunt at the drop of a hat

The He-Man villain Skeletor.

If you want to be happy at some point, try a high carb low fat (possibly partly raw) vegan diet (like raw till 4). My girlfriend was at the same point that you are at now and I am so happy she figured it out herself. Please give it a try.

This is clearly not about being attractive to men
There's something really primal about someone's brain to think literally everything is about you

This is a fitness board.

Why are women such idiots? And prepared to sacrifice their own health just to "fit in" with their equally mentally damaged peers?

Fucking delete this thread you fucking idiot, if anything you should probably gain some muscle.

men do it just as well

go to Veeky Forums and search for the anorexia generals, those people are truly sick and only reinforcing it by sticking together in their delusion

You should probably mind your fucking business and give advice strictly about what's asked

>He says, on a male dominated board with a /steroid general/ and a /dnp general/

Fuck off back to tumblr you rancid fucking swine

It's not acceptable to be overweight or obese, you dumb cunt. Stop thinking that. Don't let the vocal minority win by saying they're right.

If you want to lose weight, take in

Hang yourself retard
Do the world a favor

At this rate your fellow mentally ill female will die before i will, and you might too =)

>but it seems unfair that it's acceptable for people to be overweight, if not obese, yet I can't be underweight.
it's not acceptable

you can be underweight if you want but that's retarded as fuck and looks like shit. Suit yourself, sticky covers everything you need

>Suit yourself, sticky covers everything you need

Kek you think a girl-child like her would do something to help herself?

So you'll finish in last place, just like with everything else you ever did in your life huh

Well, well well. It seems as though i have once again, despite my best efforts, become a pawn in one of your rather elaborate ruses, and it seems as though the end result of said ruse has left my state being of a lesser quality than before

The offer to hang yourself is still there if you'd like to take it.

Why should i hang myself again? Because i think its retarded to deliberately become malnourished and underweight?

Because you're annoying and can't seem to be able to keep your rude opinions to yourself

>rude opinions

KEk where the fuck do you think you are? Reddit? Are you actually female and just assume i will fucking lick your feet even over the internet?

Nope, I know this is Veeky Forums and I don't assume that all
The fact remains I still think you should hang yourself

so you want to be kate moss

do lots of coke.

just go back to fa thinspo you fucking retard, unlike me you wont have to hang yourslef to die off quickly, and if you are lucky enough to have your hormones somewhat working properly enough to be able to get pregnant/make someone pregnant and have offspring your shit eating habits and "fashion" will kill your offspring in time as well.

'Mirin those legs. Fucking shredded.

Someone post the ginger vegan skelly

IF YOU AREN'T HIGH TEST THEN YOU AREN'T A REAL WOMAN. PERIOD. MEN LIKE MEAT NOT THE BONES.

Son you don't even know what shredded is if you think that's impressive

I'm so honored you care about mine and my future children's health so much but I still think you should care about your own life and not mine, and here's a hint: if you find your life is too unbearable since you are such a fucking retard the hanging yourself thing I suggested is just the thing you're looking for

I dont care about your family, just pointing out that evolution is doing exactly what its supposed to do.

If it was your bloodline would have disappeared centuries ago

>dieting for boys

never gonna make it, sis

Holy shit

lol

Let me ask you this, and please answer sincerely.

Do you really think its a good idea to do what OP is doing? Or what fa is doing in thinspo thread?

Just wait till you see the picture of when some of these were freshly made

I genuinely almost passed out

I personally wouldn't do it but I can see why they like this aesthetic

Yea, like who would prioritize health over aesthetic and fashion.

People care about different things
Water is wet
Etc

The fuck-

>emotionally damaged girl
>cuts herself
>wants to be super thin

10/10 pls be in Florida

Fuck it I'll just link it
documentingreality.com/forum/f149/extensive-self-harm-140720/

DELETE THIS, NOW

>whoa, that's AMAZING zombie makeup, I wonder if there are tutorials-
>tfw no god

jesus fucking christ

I think you're mixing up primal and primitive, although the definitions are similar the connotations are very different. It is primal to think women are there to serve men, that's how our species survived

I have never in my life been so affected by pictures
Thanks for the nightmares I know I will have, I wish I were joking, I'm a huge pussy