You are not allowed to post in this thread unless you could press your girlfriend over your head for at least one rep

You are not allowed to post in this thread unless you could press your girlfriend over your head for at least one rep.

i could always press my hand over my head

>0kg

Sweet

Kek, op you fucked up

Gf
Implying

Do you know where you are?

>implying implicit implications of gf

u wot

Where do you put your hands when pressing gf?

fixing this thread

115lbs?

That's easy as fuck tbqhfam

sure why not

any gf will do

roll

roll for gf

considering she weighs exactly 0lbs and doesn't exist i think i'd be fine

>Used to be able to press my girlfriend
>Fell for her tricks and now married
>She's now too fat to OHP press.

I'm not making it.

These are all pretty shit 2bh famalam

dumpy pls

But how much do they weigh?

oh god pls b knd

>tfw gf is dense af
>tfw right hand sinks into her ass

bitch needs to stop bulking

Should have been pressing here as she gained weight, then you would have gotten stronger as she got fatter.

slut please

So I have to press 0.00lbs.
I can definitely do that

>My hand
I got this.

also High Test galko get

inb4 00

You know none of them are really any good, but whatever.

>Powerlifter-press.jpg
>Picture is of Olympic lifter

Whoever saved this is retarded

>gf

roll for 0

Let's do this

Never seen this one before

roll

rolling down a river

Rolling

rollin from da heart

idk what this is but everyones rolling so ROLL

>powerlifter
>press
hmm...

Also, my shoulders are fine, no problems moving my hands above my head

I've never attempted over 1pl8 and she weighs just over that :'( not sure I could

rolling

My gf is a 33kg asian skeletor, of course I can OHP her for reps.
What's stopping her from gaining weight? We eat the same shit(we live together), plus milk which I don't even take but I'm still gaining weight.
Is this a disease?

Rollin for class rep

dem feels

Already rolled and got the slut. I DO NOT WANT TO RE ROLL

But can we get some weight estimations for the grills here please?

is 60kg max good for 1,5 years of lifting?

My gf is like 115 not sure that's fair, that's easy

back of neck and taint

>max
No.

yh my gf is 50kg

More a statement of how out of shape your gf is

How can I train my right inner upper chest?
pic very related

Rol

I can press 82.5 kilos with a barbell and a 69 kilo coworker for 3, and I don't like fat chicks. Is that acceptable?

>63kg
>fat

choose 2

I can't press something that doesn't exist

Rolling

Role

also I totally got the worst gf

rollin

She's pretty fat alright. I'm just saying that I've some experience with pressing people overhead, and that if I were to get a girlfriend, I wouldn't expect any problems with pressing her.
I mean I can deadlift 240 kilos too, but that doesn't mean I've fucked your mother.

NO MAN CALORIES IN CALORIES OUT EVER HEARD OF THERMODYNAMICS FAGGOT EVERYTHING IN LIFE IS A CLOSED SYSTEM LIKE THE SIMPLE MODELS WE WERE TAUGHT IN HIGH SCHOOL SHE SIMPLY UNEATS ALL THAT FOOD BEHIND YOUR BACK IDIOT

>33kg
>73 lbs

Wtf mate she should see a doctor unless she's a literal midget. My ex was a 4'11" Asian and even she as always over 90 lbs.

rollin' rollin' rollin'

>The slut
when will this fucking meme end she's literally pure

desu senpai baka

I could've done that with my ex, she was 60kg.

Let's roll-oll-oll

I forgot to mention she's 5'4, she isn't weak and shit. Does everything like any normal person would, just weights like nothing.
I keep telling her to go to a doctor but she doesn't want to. I'll force her next week.-

Every man should be able to OHP his girl. What do young women who aren't ham-beasts weigh? 100-135lbs depending on height?

Easily achievable tbqh

For anyone who hasn't seen this, the "Fatty" is canonically strong as shit.

rollll

Also the so-called "slut" is completely pure. She gets embarrassed reading classic literature out loud in class if a romantic scene occurs.

rolling

Gib gf pls

Cross-cable extensions. Get the cables, cross them over so the exercise is extending your arms outward, like a revers fly. That's what I'd use at least. Might try and incline them for the upper part.

Fucking roll.

Tfw rolling for gf to press

They see me rollin

I hope this is a fucking troll. Cross cable EXTENSION is for TRICEPS /POSTERIOR DELTOID /RHOMBOIDS /MEDIAL AND LOWER TRAPEZIUS and Latissimus dorsi all depending on the angleof pull and technique. Not for fucking pec major you fucking imbecil. Pec major does internal rotation along with subscapularis and the more obvious shoulder horizontal adduction. If he wants to work out the upper or clavicular origin of the pec major he needs to do inclined bench press.

Inclined bench press man don't listen to the retard saying you need to do extensions. That's not what the chest does.

Hoooooooo boy I could every one of'em

>harem of no one

Bullimia brah

Rolll

Snot came out

Roll

My gf is around the same height and weighed under 40 for a while but she has anorexia. Back up to 45 but still slow going

rolliiing

I've got this

roll

I can easily press the weight of my GF, but it's just so fucking awkward trying to find somewhere to grab.

roll

Give me love, heartless robot

rollin on a river

roll

Roll

Pls no fatty

Rolll