Itt: obese acceptance thread

itt: obese acceptance thread

we know that all people are equal, so why would we discriminate obese people?

Other urls found in this thread:

onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/oby.21538/full
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8452057
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

so why do we discriminate against people with shorter dicks like in pic related?

because its funny, but being a fatwhale is just disgusting.

Veeky Forums BTFO'd

onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/oby.21538/full

>b-but muh calories in calories out!!!

every human being is beautiful

>morons who can't stop shoveling food into their faceholes without having someone physically restrain them gain the weight back when that person isn't around

boooooring

>tfw no belly bf

fuck off retard, the reason you struggle with your weight is because you are genetically predisposed to weight gain.

>Studies that have focused on inheritance patterns rather than on specific genes have found that 80% of the offspring of two obese parents were also obese, in contrast to less than 10% of the offspring of two parents who were of normal weight.[115] Different people exposed to the same environment have different risks of obesity due to their underlying genetics.[116]

>children raised to have lard habits grow up to be lards

::yawn::

>being literally illiterate

>Different people exposed to the same environment have different risks of obesity due to their underlying genetics.[116]

1/10 b8, made me respond
correlation =/= causation.

be better than me and stop feeding the troll pls

That conclusion is retarded.

>use actual evidence to show obesity's link to gentics
>troll

.01/10, actually pissed me off.

>"right equipment"
I'm sorry I don't own a forklift.

>mfw lifting actualy led me to looking exactly like that and I'm straight
Probably should have done keto and cardio and cut all the fat first, but I'm too deep into powerlifting meme now.

yes

>and I'm straight

just fuck feminine twinks, a lot are into that body type [spoiler]like me[/spoiler]

I'm in no way attracted to guys, though I've been approached a number of times.

Would anyone bother to make a list wirt pics? You know, for science.

The girl in OPs' post isn't obese. She's a full-figured high test woman.

She just has flattering fat disribution, bet if you check her bf% she'd be obese.

It's also what every rascal riding lard ape tumblrina THINKS she looks like

Because they're disgusting, unproductive, a black hole for tax money and generally shitty people.

She doesn't even have that. A lot of fat is hidden by camera overexposure, the hair around her face and the way her arms are tucked.

Kek you probably don't even have the equipment for the job little man. Bye.

because if they have wrong opinions they deserve it :^)

>trash talking people who have no chance to do anything with their problem when you're an obese sack of shit who could lose weight if you stopped being lazy for a bit

I don't even have a small dick but this shit pisses me off

>Different people exposed to the same environment have different risks of obesity due to their underlying genetics.

Being fed fast food twice a week by your landwhale mother and father doesn't qualify as similar environment.

Here's a study where adopted children's weight had no correlation with their adoptee parents, but with their biological parents.

Lel, tell me again how obesity isn't genetic xD

>We conclude that human obesity is under genetic control, whereas the childhood family environment has little, if any, influence on obesity in adults. It is an important task for future research to identify the genes involved.

>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8452057

Yeah and people in burning houses are more likely to catch fire due to their underlying genetics as well.

But there must be a way to prevent it because otherwise, and I hope I am right here, after a certain period of time 100% of humanity would be obese.

Fat bitches at resort to sex as a defense are not only dumb obese cunts they are also gutter slut.
Imagine a different scenario:
"Joe you're an alcoholic."
"Yeah but I know how to eat the pussy."
"Mike, meth is tearing your body part."
"Fuck you I bet your vagina is loose."
See how disjointed and stupid that shit sounds.

>But there must be a way to prevent it

There is.It's called burning more calories than you take in. For people with fat genetics it's a lot harder, but definitely possible.

I am seeing conclusions but I am not seeing any actual information. Where are the figures?

>Some people are more strongly predisposed to putting on fat.
How does that make it not their fault or refute "calories in - calories out"? They still choose to eat more than they use.

Obesity is caused by obtaining more energy than the body needs to maintain itself. Period. Nothing about human genetics changes that.

At BEST these "predisposed" people might have a lower Basal Metabolic Rate. But that only means they need LESS FOOD than other people. So in the end, they're simply over eating. Like it or not.

>not realizing, no matter how you try to twist and turn it, it's STILL calories in calories out
Even if someone was genetically predispositioned to be less effective at burning calories (due to thyroid gland for example) you still run off of calories, otherwise where does the energy come from? You can't make energy out of nothing. Put a family of fatties in an Auschwitz environment, where they will only get one slice of bread and some water, every day. I'm sure suddenly the "genetic predisposition" will not matter at all and they'll end up becoming skellies like everyone without sufficient food.

Oyvey, who needs figures? We have you the conclusion, that should be more than enough goy.

She's a bit over the high test line, she's fat. There's a fine line and she definitely crossed it.

Iskra Lawrence is about to cross the fat line too

I M P R E G N A T E

P
R
E
G
N
A
T
E

You don't think it has to do with bad habits of obese parents passing on to their children?

You know there wasn't an obesity epidemic until people started eating our modern diet and being sedentary, ergo this genetic predisposition thing is absolutely BTFO. It's true that genetics are somewhat involved but kind of like with PCOS only 5 to 10 actual pound difference. That extra fifty is all your fault.

there is no 'obesity epidemic'

there is a shift in US population though. there are more blacks and mexicans than ever and they are, as a race, more prone to obesity.

as races subjected to lower probability of enrolment in and access to educational facilities/programmes, fewer job opportunities, and being forced to live in poor neighbourhoods, all at an institutional level keeps these people in poverty
poverty pretty much equals obesity in many cases in the US because you fuckers have cheap fast food and expensive normal food.
obesity was non-existent several hundred years ago, and even then i could count on one hand the no. of obese in the world.
obesity is due to food intake not genetics