Are you Veeky Forums enough to be abe to fight back if a big dog [spoiler]for you[/spoiler] attacked you?

Are you Veeky Forums enough to be abe to fight back if a big dog [spoiler]for you[/spoiler] attacked you?

I think I would have no chance honestly

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/gNvFr4at8MU?t=2m17s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No. I've been attacked before and got fucked up. I was walking my black lab and a pit bull and Rottweiler got out of their fence (Mexican owners of course) and started going for my dog. Trying to hit and kick two dogs and keep them away was hard and I got bit a couple times on my leg and my arms. The piece of shit owners finally came out and held the dogs back but ended up refusing to pay my medical bills and my vet bills and I had to take them to court.

If they didn't come out to hold them back it could've been bad. I could probably fuck a single dog up with my dog as help. I hate pittbulls and their shitty ethnic owners

Lucky mode: I somehow avoid those jaws and get some kicks and punches in while looking for nearest blunt object to bash skull in.

Unlucky mode: I get the viscous bite on one of my arms or legs. Shove my finger up his pooper to make him let go and then look for nearest blunt object to bash skull in.

>not always carrying something to attack a dog with when you're walking your own.
I always carry something. Usually a small screwdriver

How do you fight a dog like that, assuming you have no access to any weapons?

I would probably try to grab it by its neck. Would it be possible to break the neck of a thing like that?

When I walk him in my neighborhood (lower/middle class) I carry a thick stick where I would club any dog now.

I try to take my lab to the dog park instead because he's really friendly and social and usually all the dogs there are too. If I don't have the time and have to walk him around my house though it's all pittbulls and shit because people think dogs are accessories and make them look tough so I carry the club in case

youtu.be/gNvFr4at8MU?t=2m17s

Seems legit

Nice gyno.

That dog came at him like a fucking spear

That's probably the best way to approach it, but I imagine that if you are fighting a bulldog or Rottweiler, it will be much harder to go for the neck just because of the sheer strength and ferocity of the dogs. If you break one of the legs and cripple the dog, you'll have a much better chance of winning

If the dog is like the one is OP's pic theres not much you can do,unless you're Batman ,other than run as hard as you can.

Pitbulls are scary and you should be scared of them

You are higher and heavier than it is. Grab it, collapse your weight on it then do everything you can to hold it down.

Like at ~2:20.

grab a stick, a dog will try and disarm you before attacking you.

use this time to kick it right down the centre, do it hard enough and you can shatter the ribs

Dogs are easy mode to murder. This isn't made up, a child can do it. If you hit them in the sternum their ribs will fucking collapse. They might bite you, but kick them hard as you can in the ribs and you'll puncture their lungs and kill them.

I don't promote animal cruelty, but you need to know how to defend yourself in that situation and not puss out when the time comes.

Included, pic of my dog to prove I'm not an insane animal murderer.

Grab the mouth one hand on the top muzzle, the other hand on the bottom, they cant close it if you put a little force to pry it open, Then proceed to pry its mouth till it snaps in both areas. Cant bite now.

>that gyno

I could most likely fuck up a single dog of any size. 2 or more would be a problem unless there were more people are

defending against a dog is pretty straight forward, you put your left hend in front of your throat, when it bites into it you choke it/snap it's neck

it's not gonna be pretty, but you're gonna survive

The problem is getting the kick in. If you're facing a flesh-missile that's gunning directly for you, you won't be able to kick it before it's on top of you.

This one lady nextdoors always acted as if she were Hulk Hogan, loud running mouth, no 24" pythons though.

Anyways, one day she bought a puppy pitbull and raised it to become Hulk Hogbull. What a doge, much fierce, wow.

And yet still cowers in fear every time I walk by with my killer switch turned ON.

It doesn't matter how zeez you are, OP, if the dog knows you're going to kill him in a fight then there's no need to be zeez. (other than ebin aesthetician gainz ofc)

around*

Why is it always fucking retards that get these dogs?
In my country it's always low-life degenerate folks that walk 2 - 3 of these fucking mixed inbred pitbull-ish dogs
they think they're a pack and they fuck shit up all the time

>What a doge, much fierce, wow.
>other than ebin aesthetician gainz ofc

leave

Jesus fucking Christ.

They are fast and their jaws are the most dangerous. I wouldn't even try to grab them, it would most likely bite your arms or it could even jump for your neck if you leaned. I think it would be much safer to just keepkicking it. Your legs are way stronger than arms, and it wouldn't be nearly as dangerous.

A pit attacked my own dog a couple of years ago and i had to kill it
Kicked it really hard in the head and it started jerking and flopping
Had to hold a plastic bag around its head until it died to put it down

if a pit bites it wont let go
i've seen one tear up a little dog in a park near my house
always when I hear people screaming it's a bunch of dogs fighting kek
this pit was serious business though

you dont, you run until theyre subdued because the potential legal hassle isn't worth it and they can fuck you up

No. Nobody is. A big dog with proper sharp teeth will fuck anyone's shit up if they have no protection. You aren't out running a dog, and it has the advantage if you go to the ground. The most you could do is kick it and pray to God that the dog hs slow reaction time and you hit it's snout. A properly trained dog will know not to let you hit it's snout though. There's no fighting one of those.

My stupid annoying teething puppy was biting my feet a while ago and after she insisted on it after telling her no multiple times I kicked her a bit (not hard or anything cause the bitch kept biting)
Now I feel bad
I could've killed her :(

They'll bite you harder if you put something up their ass. Dogs get vicious if you touch their assholes. That's why people take their dogs to the vet for suppositories instead of doing it themselves at home.

If a dog bites you on the arm/leg push towards its face, they have angled teeth and weak muscles for opening so you can push past the majority of teeth and weaken the bite this way. If possible, push there front legs apart as if the dog is doing rear debts, this will dislocate the front legs.

Their front legs***
Rear delts ***

the jaw only locks vertically, so if you grab the snout and jaw and rip them from each other horisontally, it will snap really easy. learned it in the millitary.

A pitbull was tearing up my neighbors dog a few years back. Me and neighb literally took turns smashing the dogs head with shovels and it didnt give a fuck. I walked home and got my .45 and had to put a bullet in it and his dog. Sad day that was. Pit bull owner didnt even care. Showed up and grabbed the dead dog by its tail and threw it in his truck like nothin happened.

Quite sure id easily be able to put a dog into an arm bar and break its leg.

If the other owner came just grab the back legs of your respective dogs and walk backwards as they are fighting each other.

He's right Only the jaw matters. People who don't panic when fighting a dog can win. It's like a knife fight. Expect to get cut then attack anyway.

If you have to attack a dog with an edged weapon like a shovel, use the edge like an e-tool in combat and try to cut the spinal cord. Flat side hits aren't shit.

Dogs don't expect people to attack them. They've rarely got any such experience. I rescued wife's smaller generic dog from her pit by punching the side of the pits head hard enough to stun it. (I wanted to get laid that night.) Self and pit got along fine after that. I loved that pit but like chickens, one must establish a pecking order.

If the teeth don't work, dog is useless. It has no other weapons.

It's just a dog,

story.. as a child in the 90s i would deliver phonebooks.. one house i got halfway to the door and suddenly 2 dogs one on each side. i use the phonebook to block their lunges while backing up. tfw martial arts training.

otherwise, ive come across loose dogs running around quite a few times. i just ignore them. if one ran up on me i would do the raise your arms up to look bigger and scream maybe pretend charge at them. act like prey.. you are prey. so act like a predator. i use similar technique for predatory humans. tweakers mostly. show some muscle and have no fear.

The beast's neck is thick as fuck and they have a super strong bite.
Many suggest some tricks like these where you do something involving putting your hands (reminder: delicate fingers) i n s i d e the dog's mouth. Crazy

I actually feel sick after reading this post. Please leave.

>he thinks he can outrun a dog

enjoy being eaten

That's a myth. They can let go. Lock jaw isn't real you fucking idiot

>people think an animal less than half their weight whose only offence is an (admittedly strong) angry set of teeth is an instant death machine

Humans are far smarter far heavier and far more dexterous than dogs, they literally don't stand a chance against an able-bodied male human. If it bites onto you, pick the cunt up and drop all of your fucking weight on it, gouge its eyes out, punch fuck out of its kidneys, there's a fucken myriad of options. You will get fucked up a bit but unless you're retarded and let it get to your throat or it's a hench great dane or some shit there's almost no reason to lose a fight with a dog.

I think the problem is vicious dogs' stigma causing an overreaction of fear and people convincing themselves they will lose and condemning themselves to such.

You disregard that the dog construction is different. We may be smarter and more dexterous but they have the advantage because their body is literally a huge muscle missile ending in a set of teeth

Only if i could concentrate all my power in a punch and i had spikes coming out of my fist , would it be a fair fight.

Grab under its jaw, it can no longer bite and you can easily break or crush it's windpipe assuming you have a strong grip and aren't dyel

You can also shove your fist into its mouth and suffocate it

You can also just grab a leg and break it, again, assuming you aren't dyel

You can also punch or pinch it right on its lower rib cage or even lower than that

Extremely sensitive for dogs, if you want to get a dog to listen to you pinch it there and you will have its full attention

You can also head lock it, probably the easiest way to kill a dog solo

If you just want to subdue it, you can wrench its ears assuming their not clipped and adding you aren't dyel

Dude I've seen it a couple of times here in the park. Dogs bite and let go, pits bite and let go after they get kicked a few times.

How do we kill every pit bull on earth, Veeky Forums?

I honestly would get fucked up if a big dog attacked me. Most people here are underestimating animal ferocity. Grab its legs or punch it in the face my ass.

I'd probably resort to kicking a dog in the face/snout/ribs as hard as I could. Wouldn't damage the animal much seeing as they have stronger bone structure for exactly this reason. If it got hold of my leg (it pains me just to think about fuck), I'd go for the eye gouge/shove my thumbs in its ears. Fuck getting attacked by a dog

Mate yes they have a lot of strength but they are built to fight creatures which can't kick, punch, grab, poke or throw them around. All it can do is bite and once they do bite they don't like to let go. That's when you body slam the fucker and drop onto it with your knees. Bam one dead dog. It's like a muay thai expert fighting a 5 foot bodybuilder. The reason police dogs are so successful is not because they can overpower a human but simply due to the fact that once it latches on you can't just instantly remove it and the cops are already too close for the perp to have time to battle with it.

I'm not talking about fucking golden retriever;

I'm talking about a roided up meat torpedo killer machine created with the sole purpose of fucking your shit up running at you with bloodlust in it's eyes

Yeah, "just a dog".Good luck fighting that

You're underestimating yourself now. This is what gets people killed when attacked by dogs. Blindly believing they can't win and condemning themselves to lose.

A huge pitbull weighs 35kg. Are you telling me you couldn't lift that and slam it to the floor with all that adrenaline coursing through your veins?

I don't know about you but only the thought of a pitbull/huge badass dog attacking me or my own dog/cats/family/whatever fills me with so much infuriating rage that my heart starts pumping like crazy and my whole body goes numb, and I'm just sitting on my bed lol

There's a chance the dog could go for my neck and fuck my shit up, but if I grab it first I have no doubt in my heart that I would destroy that fucking thing without a shred of compasion, and I really do love animals man, but fuck it. I would probably try to snap its jaws or choke it or kick it with full force, the dog biting me would only make me a lot more furious and anxious for killing it, I probably wouldn't even feel the pain at the moment

In a real situation of life and death where adrenaline plays a major rol you become a murderer for a few seconds desu

Plus it's a fucking dog, it's not like it was a bear or a tiger

>become a murderer for a few seconds desu
so much this

>b-but its a badass death machine with teeth!
yeah and so are fucking normal humans when faced with death

>be 8 years old
>Cousin playing with his pitbull
>Walk up to cousin (also 8)
>He a good boi, he don' bite
>Dog flips the fuck out and mauls me
>I pass out
When I finally come through I was bleeding all over the car seat
>Parents never take me to a psychiatrist despite doctor recommendation because too expensive
>Had to lie about what happened so my uncle wouldn't get in trouble
I get tense and awkward around dogs now, I used to jump at the sound of chains.
>tfw qts think you're a monster because you act like an autist when there are dogs around

Volunteer at a humane society, work your way up to the position of canine admissions personalty tester.

The ones that you deem unfit for adoption the vet puts them down, the ones you see fit for adoption the vet neuters or spays.

have you considered getting a tiny qt baby puppy (even if its a mutt) and nurse him into a big strong loyal dog?
having the puppy always by your side, playing with you as he grows, you wont notice how larger he gets day by day (well, unless you take pictures) and before you know it you have a dogbro. it might help, even if its just a bit
gl

Never had a dogbro but this wants me to get one