anyone here managed to quit smoking?

I quit a few days ago

Yeah I quit when I realized I was wasting 80+ dollars a week

stale pasta

16 packs a week? what is wrong with you

Wot? I smoked 7 packs a week. Each pack costs almost 13$

what the fuck.

>being a retard who succumbed to peer pressure or thought smoking was cool

where are you getting 16 packs from? cigarettes cost more than 10 dollars a pack now even for the cheap shitty ones

fuck off with this shitty thread you post 10 times a day

Where are you from? Cigarettes are expensive as fuck now, if you smoke a pack a day you're spending 80 a week or more

within 4 years just 1packet of cigs will cost $40 here

got these for 5€ at the kiosk
where i live cigs are

This

The price of cigarettes is increasing like crazy

sucks to be you, lol

>thinks 16 packs a week is a lot

that's not even 3 packs a day......

On my third day of cold turkey fambalam.

Wouldn't mind a cig right now...

time for a cig

feels good man

Day 2 here and almost got in a fight today already and its not even noon

>tfw got into a screaming and shoving match with some old guy at a gas station this morning

I would have caved his head in if a cop didn't break us up

Nope,

pack a day here - and a runner. Done a few marathons, odd glances if you light one up in the act.

Quit January 10th
Been nicotine free since then

Lolol

You smoke 3.75 pack per day? Holy fuck dude, I hate myself for smoking half a pack per day for the last three years... do you have a cigarette every 20 minutes?

My camel filters are less than $7.

Every 15 or so

People who actually smoke have one every 30 minutes. You might as well quit if you aren't addicted.....

>anyone here managed to quit smoking?

Yes.

that image quality

Well I have quit smoking for a week but I have really just replaced cigs with dip and chewing on cigars like a sad redneck

bump

hoosierfag here, we get our smokes for about $5 and less. most expensive I know is $7. why not just dip? it's like $3 a can here. and it doesn't ruin your lungs but yeah it's pretty nasty. I know quite a few athletes switch to dip for a cheaper alternative and easier on the lungs.

Any tip on starting to smoke? The smoke is way too strong I just can't enjoy it. Is there any brand I can use to ease myself into it?

don't. simple as that. don't smoke. there's no benefits and it decreases growth and shit. most of us here got addicted as a kid cause we thought it was cool

do more cardio, running helped me a lot

I'm 26 senpai my growth is very much done

still, it hinders gains. but hey if you wanna deteriorate then go right ahead, buy American Spirits or Newport Lights for a cheaper alt

This, holy shit.

I dropped cigs almost immediately once I tallied up how much I was pissing away.

I read Easyway to Stop Smoking by Allen Carr. The PDF is easy to find.

Basically, stop thinking you're giving anything up when you stop smoking. There are no benefits, you're just addicted to nicotine, everything else you say to yourself about why you smoke is nonsense.

TL;DR drug addiction.

Nice Skelly fingers

Yeah i just stop buying them

He posts it whenever he lights up a cigarette

still better than fucking sausage fingers

I dreamed of smoking a cigarette sober to impress a friend. It was disgusting. I only ever smoke when absolutely shitfaced

If you aren't willing/able to quit cold turkey consider getting a vape. Vaping is by far healthier than smoking 75 cigs/day and it's cheaper. Over time you can lower the nicotine content of the liquid you use so you can quit gradually. It might also be easier breaking the habit that you formed (the act of smoking itself)

Forget what autists on here say about vaping, it's your health so who gives a fuck what anyone else thinks.

My friend gifted me e-cig and I started smoking it in my room, because It wouldnt leave smell. That made me not want to go out of the aparment to smoke, eventually I reduced my cigs from like 20 a day to 2 a day and now I only smoke when i drink. I know 1 other person who drastically reduced smoking because of e-cig. Would recommend

>tfw I drink and get drunk everyday

the only smoking when drinking thing doesn't work when you drink everyday

>in college, smoke and drink all the time
>5'9, 125 lbs skeltal
>just graduated
>said I'll cut back and start lifting
>been two weeks now
>really fiending for a drink and a smoke
fuuuuuuck this cold turkey shit is rough brahs

Just don't buy anymore OP

Yep. 4 years ago this month.

I went cold turkey.

You just have to be strong about it and don't ever do "just one".

why is this posted every single fuckin day

Guy probably wants tips on quitting

Never understood the never have just 1 thing, I used to smoke 30 cigarettes a day and every once in a while I have 1 and it never triggers full time smoking again

TFW cheapest smokes in my are are 16.75 a pack

What? No way

How is that even possible? You spendyour whole day smoking?

>10 dollars a pack
Unheard of where I'm from.

It's $5.85 for Marlboro Special Blend Reds

Ontario Canada here and recently quit because sick of paying 12 dollars a day on a pack of cigs

That's shitty.
We're only separated by a damn lake, yet you have to pay $5-7 more than me.

Canada taxes the fuck out of everything man, alcohol prices are even more ridiculous

Just quit smoking like 4 days ago ,doing good so far.
Not having cigarettes at home really helps. Stopped drinking too

Good job the first 3 days are the hardest man

Latvia here, cigs 1,5-3€ depending on what you want. Roughly the same in $ (slightly more).

Actually if wasn't that hard ,but I guess I lowered my consumption a week before finishing my last pack. I've been doing cardio like crazy to make my whole body understand how smoking was harsh

Quit in September 2015 after 13 years of smoking. Literally just requires you to not be a faggot.

That's what I've been doing. I was smoking 25 per day and I'm down to only 3 a day

it's way easier to cut down first than it is to go cold turkey

cold turkey is retarded because the withdrawal hits you like a tank and when you slowly cut down you get used to not having as much nicotine therefore when you do quit it's way easier

Get down to one a day then quit