Is it better to look good naked or look better in clothes?

Is it better to look good naked or look better in clothes?
>no homo

as man?

Yes

No a fucking bowling pin. Thick tit

well it depends satan, do you intend to have sex or not?
>if you are trying to decide whether to keep bulking or start cutting, thinking you are too skinny to look good with clothes, you should keep bulking.

Looking better naked is better because if you land the girl with your personality, it's like a bonus when you get naked instead of a disappointment. Same holds true for girls.

Awkward when there's two possible genders...

trick question user. If you look good naked then you should look good in clothes. Learn how to dress you body properly.

A lot of fashion designers design there clothes with fat people in mind.

>2 genders

a.no they don't
b.kill yourself

not true

If you look better naked you look better in clothes too, unless you go to some extreme bodybuilder in suits tier shit

that's a load of shit and even if it were true, don't wear their clothes. Stop shopping at walmart.

>tfw I lost more than half my wardrobe while out of state
>tfw I can't afford to replace it, and if I could afford it, I couldn't get the same items

Clothes in my opinion. No one will ever see me shirtless, I'm way too autistic to get in that situation. You just get to be bigger and stronger and eat a little more

I look fucking homeless now. I only have one pair of pants that don't even fit me, after lifting for so long.

breh, all you need is
a. well fitting jeans
b. assorted plain t shirts
c. a couple pair of vans

this.

Too much of an autist to go to the pool, the beach, the lake? The fug, user

Thanks, bro. I guess I need to go shopping. Who's with me?

Maybe he just wears a shirt in the water bro.

Lets go shopping !!!!

B-but that looks autistic

>wearing a shirt in water
I seriously hope you guys don't do this

Why can't you do both?

Haven't been swimming in years, and the last beach I went to ~90% of people were obese so 18% looks swole by comparison

Tumblr leave

both are important you won't get the ladies naked, they will see you with cloths first XD

checked

but really it's the same for both

If you look good naked it guarantees looking good in clothes. Not the other way around. How did you even come to that question?

>If you look good naked it guarantees looking good in the right clothes.
ftfy. Can't make some NB running shoes, dad jeans and a polo look good no matter how fit you are.

Naked.

If you look ok in clothes and get busy with a girl, then take off your clothes and look like a greek god, she will be dripping wet and will love the sex.

If you look great in clothes chances are you wont look any better with them off.

Fuck that, if you look good in clothes you're more likely to get to the naked stage and at that point it's all about what you do

She might not be as into it though if you don't meet her expectations?

He really is crazy.

you have to go back, esse