So you're staying at Hotel Kalypso as well? See you around the pool then :)

>So you're staying at Hotel Kalypso as well? See you around the pool then :)

If this happened to you right now, would you be comfortable with showing off your current aestethics?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ilCmywMin8I
twitter.com/AnonBabble

the girl in the back looks so slutty

it doesn't even matter what my body looks like because of my face

fuck

But I am

Nooope. Id have to skip the pool and go to the beach every Day.

Fuck everything

Yes.

Threads like this are so fucking motivating. Brb doing push-ups.

Veeky Forums doesn't even remember the original wide-hipped gf

No but I should be. Next summer, fuck.

no, but it's why i'm cutting and by the time i go away in mid july i should look ok

>mfw i'm one of the >implying i lift for girls shitposters
>mfw i actually am right now

Fuck no. Gonna go home and cry.

If I pre-pumped every day before I went down to the pool area, then yeah maybe

Nah i pick the front one

Yeah this, body weight exercises before I went down.

>have been lifting for literally two days
no

No

How motivated will you be once you realize it matters fuck all?

yeah

i'm surnburnt af right now tho

Yes., look at her fucking arms. If she isn't top 10% why should I be shamed if I'm not?

in b4 HIGH TEST THICKERRRRRRRRRRRRR mem

Probably never. That's my punishment for gluttonizing - that dreamer bulk mang, taking me all the way to 430.

Looks straight Clay Face. A wax statue that was left out in the Nevada desert.

SUMMER BULK 2016

I'll display my body with pride.

Get a quick pump in the hotel gym and pretend to be buff

I'd consider her top 10% girlwise

>Why are you still wearing your shirt, user? Come on, take it off.

I never gave a fuck about people seeing my body
Even when I was a skinnyfat DYEL

yeah honestly this
memeing is fun and all, but in reality, 99% of people look like shit without a shirt on

+1, wanna eiffel tower? I'll be in the middle

i'd kill myself on sight

How can people be so insecure..? If a female shows interest in you to the poi t where she says something like this, she isnt suddenly going to be turned off if you dont have abs..

I bet the front one's tits are delicious

I have a shit body, but if they're already flirting then they are interested in my FACE FRAME and HEIGHT, so my body isn't going to factor as much at this point. Just flash some wallet gains and BAM

>Normal interaction is flirty behavior

I got covered in tattoos before I lifted so I already got the attention of degenerate chicks. Granted I was a skeleton not a lard ass so I guess I wasn't that bad (6'3 150 lbs)

yea

I THOUGHT I TOOK A PLANE HERE

i have bacne, so no.

Me too brother

>what am i doing on a bus

If they said oh cool nice to meet you, see yea around... ok yea normal. But pool or bar implies flirting

what's the context here?

have any idea to get rid of it besides taking Rx?

Apologizing for being a fucking white male

T-thanks you too...

no

No

I would go code instead of going to the pool
The pool is a waste of time... and so is this board... brb doing pushups to remind myself of hardships and going to code.

what do you write?

Lel is this that slavery shit?

Do they not know that like less than 2percent of Americans owned slaves at its peak?

Whatever my mind says to bro.
now brb you are the devil trying to make me procrastinate and i'm tired of you desu bro getting on my nerves after 4 years of being asleep.
Missed out on Kendall desu senpai

They dont

Lol anglos talk shit about Germans and French and this is what happens to them.

Anglos are the most pathetic people in existence.

>Lol anglos talk shit about Germans and French and this is what happens to them.

Meanwhile Trump is winning while Germans have Merkel and the French continue to import Africans
By God if there is anything I do with my life it will be to help with the Black plague.

Used my morning jerk on this pic. Thanks OP

Carl didn't say that, AIDS Skrillex did.

>Trump is winning
Best available option since republican. But dont kid yourself, he is a democrat in disguise and he is economically illiterate, just like democrats (doesnt see a problem with printing money, wants to negotiate minimum wage).
>while Germans have Merkel
The AfD has a good shot at winning and I will vote for them.
>the French continue to import Africans
Front National

im comfortable showing off my aesthetics it's my fucking face i can't stand

fuck

You also realize most American don't feel bad for Slavery right?

Whats the source?

How is my post about slavery?

You....you're still here.....

....wow.......

no but as she already seems to show interest, why the fuck would I not show up?

New a girl that was into me that always invited me to the beach or pool when i was studying abroad. She was a cute danish chick and I was an american, we were in Barcelona

I literally blew my chance with her cause I would turn down her invites and make excuses everytime she invited me to the pool/beach.

Right when I came back from that trip I immediately started lifting. Not anything special yet, but making progress. Will never let my body hold me back from something like that again

wasn't your body holding you back, it was your insecurity. girl kept inviting you, meaning she was into you as you were.

God you're retarded.

my body led to my insecurity. my face is decent, but i was skinnyfat and had love handles and bitch tits that were hidden with clothing.

i remember a girl making fun of my handles last time i took my shirt off in front of her so i avoided doing it again for a while

tfw bitchtits
I WILL CHANGE MYSELF user
I WILL DO IT FOR PAST YOU AND FOR NOW ME

>Chickfriends who are equally hot

That shit is rare

Post their other pics.

>S-sure
>coming home playing Hearthstone and never show up.

I dont have, maybe someone else does

>tfw no whgf

if they're already looking forward to it there's nothing to hide

Umm, I was actually gonna go diving with my bros and then eat ten pounds of food and a six pack. Have fun tanning, I guess.

>Extremelly filthy rich

>Economically illiterate

>can't spell "extremely"
trump supporters, everyone

He's extemely rich with two L's from all the money and you're just a sad Sandersbot

wow that was almost funny
nice try frienderino

Well, I have a 7 incher, good face, education, and some money. Plus I look like I lift, so yes I'll go to the pool and fuck them both in the hot tub.

I would have been comfortable even when I was a chubby middle schooler or a skelly uni freshman. If they showed interest when I was clothed then seeing me shirtless wouldn't change much.

Well, yeah.
My body looks like shit, but what do I care? I'm not looking for a girlfriend.
Now, I'm not good with girls, I've never had a gf, but am I correct in assuming that girls care more about confidence?

>6'1
>7/10 face
>'7,5x6 johnson

I'll see you ladies later

But your still 5'5"

5'11" actually. 34 though.. So there's that.

Thx for the motivation

why would any girls even talk to me?

;_;

can someone explain this meme?

yeah this

the majority of people have shit bodies so even if you're just a tiny bit fitter than the average person you'll look fine

girls have a lot lower standards than you guys think, basically anyone with pecs is jacked to them

I'm doing alright. I think both these chicks are ugly as sin so I wouldn't be too bothered even if I weren't looking that great.

lmao god no not with them

I'd rather go to the exec business meetings I'd be at "hotel Kalypso" for. then I'd just go and pick up club sloots.

fuck bitches thinking they're premium

>no, my nipples are slightly lopsided from pounding off

id smash front chick so hard shed be farting cum out of her holes for two weeks

yes because I'm a step below otter but lean and 'big' enough that girls are impressed.

Spoiler: Chicks don't think huge shredded sikkuntz are that hot. Otter is all you need

youtube.com/watch?v=ilCmywMin8I

he's in the background, you can find another video with more of him i'm sure, but meet AIDS skrillex in the mean time.

>I think both these chicks are ugly

There is nobody that can call these girls anything below even average. They're nice cute girls but they're not amazing. Calling 6/10s 'ugly as sin' really shows that you're a repulsive fat neckbeard or someone with serious complexes. You're not helping yourself.

Yes. Every fucking time I go to the pool the cuties are with dad bod types.

Then I see the insanely ripped buffed dude with a high test goddess.

These women in your pic aren't shit.

Perfectly fine because I'm not a faggot that lifts for women.

I didn't either and yet I still knew deep down that I could do better.

women make some pretty complicated calculations when they decide who to have long term relations with. They want to be attracted but they don't want to be outshone or intimidated. this "dad bod" thing reflects that. They're strong but won't draw too much attention. This is in addition to personality/social status, etc, of course.

Yeah I know. I was pointing out both men and women do this. The chubby girls are with fit guys and the fit girls are with chubby guys.

Funny world we live in. Also I noticed when fit girls are with fit guys the cheating runs rampant.

>tfw gym didn't open until April

Fortunately I can probably make otter by the skin of my teeth starting from having been a skeleton but I'm nowhere near where I projected myself to be. Now I can only buckle down n prep for Halloween

Regardless if I'm going to be found anywhere it's most definatly the hotel pool

Pic related is my costume idea btw