As it increasingly becomes obvious that Post Modernism has failed Generation Z in all of it's attempts to tear down the...

As it increasingly becomes obvious that Post Modernism has failed Generation Z in all of it's attempts to tear down the old barriers and prejudices of society and has indeed ushered in a new era where certainty and facts are increasingly complicated in the face of the belief that no one is wrong and everything is relative, what will become the nu-philosophical zeitgeist of the coming era?

Right now we are seeing:

>global trends towards peace and stability (check the statistics you miscreant)
>a global move towards conservatism, nationalism, and isolationism
>a rejection of globalism and interdependence
>increasing prosperity gaps

How will this affect the Nu-Nu thought to follow off of the back of Post Modernism's skeptical cynicism and factual relativism?

Other urls found in this thread:

academia.edu/2198576/Was_Nazism_Collectivistic_Redefining_the_Individual_in_Berlin_1930-1945
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Digimodernism and shit nigga

Justification of modern feudalism and an understanding that the post war welfare state was a blip on an otherwise smooth trajectory towards complete social atomisation

I have doubts about a philosophy whose central tenant seems to be TECHNOLOGY IS WEIRD LMAO

Modern Feudalism I can actually see, honestly, not Atomisation.

>unironically using nu-x
Stop this right now

I have no idea if what I am about to write will make any sense. In regards to climate change, I'd say global consciousness of dwelling on a common planet with finite resources, is growing. I mean, only 40 years ago the physical environment was understood in instrumental terms only, whereas nowadays it is a rare person that does not care about it at all (changing wasteful habits is another issue). In a way, the trend towards localization (as is denialism) is a fleeing response to the hyperawareness of globality, but I don't know whether it will actually result in isolationist policies. Regarding the turn away from post modernism I kind of think that the environment is the best and worst thing that happened to humanities. Best because it binds humanity into the rest of nature; the issue of survival in an unpredictable complex system cannot be relativized in a never-ending deconstruction shitfest. The worst, because adding an environmental perspective is becoming a must, even if for cosmetic purposes only. Fuck I haven't slept in 3 days.

>we're seeing a rejection of globalism and interdependence
No, we're not. The UK leaving the EU is an exception, but the trend in economics and politics is still towards globalism.

get some fucking sleep, tard

New golden age of Catholicism after the Orthodox Church reintegrates

I think on a spiritual and practical level nazism is the best answer for the death of god.
It places power on individuality, grants morale in the sense of a greater good and is very incooperating of science and progress while still emphasizing it's core foundation.

An Authoritarian ideology that encourages you to only think about the preservation of your race and nation, isn't in any way friendly to the individual.

academia.edu/2198576/Was_Nazism_Collectivistic_Redefining_the_Individual_in_Berlin_1930-1945

You can read up on this if you want but I'm not gonna argue with you

Climate change is a busted flush. We won't change our behavior, and a billion people in India, China, South America and Africa are slowly going to start living western lifestyles. That's going to happen and we won't stop it. Without major genocides we can't stop it.
Rid yourself of this idea that we will adjust and reduce the impact. We won't. Climate change will happen and become the new normal and humanity will adapt

>and humanity will adapt
No we won't. Genocide is a far more plausible outcome

Why do people come here to post their brain facts?

You think mass genocide is more likely than building a few flood defenses in coastal cities? The sea levels won't rise overnight, people will have time to move. Other than somewhere like the Maldives, coastal countries will just get more crowded.

What makes you think genocide?

>a global move towards conservatism, nationalism, and isolationism
>a rejection of globalism and interdependence
Are you an actual nigger. Close numberchans for a sec and look at the actual world where you are irrelevant af.
Nobody gives a shit about the nazi larping of a bunch of murican mutts.
This focus on meme-nihilism and post^2-modernism wont stop since most of the first world are just wageslaving to death with no other motivations like older generations had (family, god, country) Shit, if i wasnt spending so much time here thinking about shit i'd be better at my studies, most people focus on their job and get drunk on the 2 min breaks because theres a dozen assholes on the line to take their position.
Todays spiritual trend is just uncontrolled capitalism, and i mean it in a non commie sense. Sometimes a tad of planning is needed

Because if you live where you don't increase population
And ecosystem actually gets pushed in
You have the option between genocide the offenders, or letting yourself starve due ecological displacements.
The question isn't "If", but "When".
And this isn't edgy. A positive person might assume India or Arabia will unfuck themselves from, but they really haven't done that for a century now, and there is a good chance they will keep up the current trend.

And even if its not West on East genocide, it could be internal. Or neighborly.

>or letting yourself starve due ecological displacements
I'm no expert, but I'm pretty sure the 3rd world are the ones who will starve and not the west. Also conveniently solves the genocide problem

>Modern Feudalism I can actually see, honestly, not Atomisation.

Only if we're not rescued by Universal ACID aka universal constructors wearable and usable at a personal level.

>As it increasingly becomes obvious that Post Modernism has failed Generation Z in all of it's attempts to tear down the old barriers and prejudices of society
wut
What author are you thinking about

This. There's really no telling what's gonna happen after the inevitable environmental disaster in the next few decades/centuries, but I'm fairly certain it's gonna happen.

I expect the west to become more polarized because that polarization will be genetic.

Not the simplistic "dumb blacks lmao"

But for example in France, the secular/liberal birthrate is like 1.2 whereas hardcore Islamists and ultraconservative Catholics (both of which have high birthrates) are projected to each be about 40% of the population of France by 2040.

There's a similar phenomena in America where conservative whites have a stable birthrate (higher than Hispanics), but the population of liberal whites are going to be about half their current population by 2040

I do not believe mankind has ever devised a way to make what was once sacred, and then defiled, sacred again.

I believe we are seeing the end of mankind as we know it.

So the weather will continue to change? Good to know.

Holy shit you kids are idiots.

Does this really matter since the trend is we're becoming less religious on average?

The welfare state actually accelerated social atomization by making women less dependent on men, for example, and people in general less reliant on favors from family and acquaintances.

The less religious are being outbreeded by the more religious, That's the point.

Religion though will probably be a bit less than olde tyme religion and adapt to the environment of memes that new political upheavals and new technological advancements produce.

>social atomization by making women less dependent on men, for example, and people in general less reliant on favors from family and acquaintances.

No shit. The irony being that the money for welfare came mostly from the hard work of men and that welfare has a dysgenic effect on poorer populations. We might see the welfare state "live by the dole, die by the dole". Well hopefully...

Floods aren't the problem, you dense wank. The world's phytoplankton numbers are declining at alarming rates and that will dramatically affect not only the oceans (increasingly a vital component of our economic and dietary structures) but also the rate at which oxygen in the atmosphere is replenished.

I'm going to be pissed if the epitaph of our current biological era is something like "The Boomers did this..."

>Generation Z
bunch of nancies the whole lot, they will never change anything.
Make some tweets about how unfair the world is and drink a soya latte.