Whey General

It's time to replace my tub of ON Gold Standard Double Rich Chocolate. I try not to buy things with artificial sweeteners in them, as a general rule. ON's Double Rich Chocolate is their only flavor that does not contain sucralose, but it does contain acesulfame pottassium. As far as I can tell, almost all whey protein powders contain both.

Are there any good protein powders that do not contain artificial sweeteners?

What's your favorite protein? What do you look for in a good protein powder? If you were given a powder you'd never heard of before, how would you assess its quality?

why are you so worried about artificial sweeteners?

some companies like myprotein and others sell unflavored whey.and its cheaper too.
as for ON,the only whey i tried from them that tasted far too chemical and artificial was their platinum hydrolysed one.the rest tasted fine.

What about ON Natural? Here's the ingredients:

Protein Blend (Whey Protein Isolate, Whey Protein Concentrate, Whey Peptides), Sugar, Natural Flavor, Lecithin, Xanthan Gum, Rebaudioside A, Lactase.

myprotein if you are in EU

How about Bodylogix Whey

What's the difference between these
Whey Protein Isolate
Whey Protein
Whey Isolate

its not on labdoor so i guess its a risk if you buy it. it may be aminospiked (or it may not) but you'll never know.

It's not a strict rule, and I would make an exception for protein powder if there were no decent alternatives, but generally speaking I would rather have real sugar or no sugar, because artificial sweeteners do not taste as good and I don't need or want everything I eat and drink to taste sweet. It's partially a quality over quantity thing, partially a desire to avoid a lot of unnecessary food processing, and partially way to recognize crap food products. I think artificial sweeteners are almost always a sign of a low quality food. Most food with artificial sweeteners is mass produced garbage marketed to fatties who eat/drink it by the pound/gallon and convince themselves that it's okay because there's no sugar, a la diet coke. This obviously isn't that, but it still seems extremely unnecessary.

That's a nice tip, I didn't know that existed. Not sure what I think about Stevia, but I'll probably try it anyway.

It looks like you can buy myprotein in the US, but it's pretty expensive.

Quit being a faggot. ON is just fine. Been using the same flavor as you for a while. Tastes God like with milk.

>aminospiked

Thnx

I like Orgain chocolate flavor. I get it at costco and it's really tasty; it's also organic

>God like
It doesn't taste bad, but it's not particularly good either.

Orgain organic protein is good

Any good brands? Beginner, got my creatine and figuring which whey to buy.

Get this.

It's the best tasting protein you'll ever consume, it even tastes delicious with water.

Got the error "Due to regulations, this product is not allowed to be shipped to the country you selected.", should specify i'm a UKfag

KEK

MYPROTEIN wins hands down in the UK

Is this stuff any good?

goddamn myprotein tingles my inner jew.
>literally half the price

>UKfag
>doesn't buy MYPROTEIN
This is why Islam is taking over.

i know right, how do you justify spending 30 bucks for 1kg worth of whey. myprotein/bulkpowders are BEST
also bonus points for non of that faggy hardcore MUSCLE ANABOLIC shit

>bulkpowders
Ok so just whey MAY contain banned substances? Do they ship to the US?

I'll go for Impact myprotein then unless there's anything better

don't forget that most supplements are not regulated and normies are scared to buy because they think it contains PEDs or some shit.
also some people do sports on a high level so they have to watch out for that
bulkpowders is just trying to cash in on that I guess.
Not sure if they ship to us, eurofag here

>wasting money on whey instead of eating food with protein

whey is cheap, convenient and also high quality protein. it's not bad at all

>wasting time preparing more food rather than downing whey

200g of chicken breast has about 34g of protein.
36g of protein powder will give you about 30g of protein.

A 2.5kg of protein powder (from myprotein) would cost you around $30. For $30 you get about 2100g of protein.

2.5kg of chicken breast fillets costs about $20 depending on where you buy. For $20 you get about 597g of protein.

Protein powder is the best solution for your protein needs.

>2010+6
>not getting your gains from local Preotin sources like public toilets (no homo) and roadkill
Summertime

what the fuck, chicken has 30g per 100g

I want to taste that enhanced cock user

>2.5kg of chicken breast fillets costs about $20

you fokn wot. i can buy 6 pounds for 10-12 bucks.

>Chicken breast fillets
>For $10 you can get 597g of protein
>For $30 you can get 1791g of protein

>brotein powder
>For $30 you can get 2100g of protein

I am not even putting convenience into the picture.