Full /natty/

Anyone else full /natty/ here?

> no roids
> no protein
> no creatine
> no supplements in general
> Let Thy Food be Thy Medicine (Hippocrates)

What are your routines and eating habits?

>no protein

Are you vegan?

>no protein

Sorry, i meant as a supplement not from food.

>no muscle
You forgot one

I guess you mean that you don't roid now take any kind of "isolated and dehydrated" nutrients ?

>no protein
For what reason?

is everything you eat organic?

>no protein

I mean if there is anyone else that uses just normal food to power his exercise.

I meant no protein as a supplement (powder). From food it's OK.

Not everything. Poorfag.

Me OP, feels good.

i eat three protein a day

What are your lifts like

Same. Only had 1 protein shake in my life. Could not stand the taste so I never had another one and just focused on diet and macros.

I take 3 preotines so I don't think I'm natty sadly

I love being full natty, need extra effort to get muscle but looks much better in the long run.

lolwut

I'm just going to assume that's bait and that you're not genuinely retarded enough to believe that drinking protein shakes or taking creatine makes any difference in the looks or makeup of your muscle

Protein powder is a by product from, you know, food.

creatine and protein shakes are fine if thats all you take, but most non-nattys use steroids, which make your body look like shit.

Gotta post your body and some lifts. But I'm willing to bet you're tiny and can't go 1/2/3/4

not taking sterons just makes you a normal natty, not a full retard like OP.

Taking vitamin supplements, fish oil, creatine, protein supplements, mineral supplements, ... will not make your body look like shit in any way.

>but most non-nattys use steroids
wait
you are dumb

to use steroids is to be non-natty. That's what it means. If you don't use steroids you're natty.

Well, that can be argued about.

If you apply the various doping standards of various sports federations, then generally people who take prohormones, various hormones/peptides, SARMs, certain stimulants and a variety of other odd things are also considered non-natty.

Steroids isn't the only thing that makes you non-natty, retard.

I'm full natty. Get all my brotein from food, not supplements. Also I eat around 0.6-0.8g protein per lbm. Progress pic is here , don't wanna spam it too much.

Currently on a short cut, lifts still going up.

Routine is PPLPPL. Weight went from 150lbs > 165lbs. Recently hit 2pl8 bench and 140lbs OHP. Posture gains 5'10>5'11.

Supplements are meme, and a waste of money. Spend your money on decent food.

Eating real food is more cheating than drinking protein shakes because real food is better.

>not taking full advantage of modern science and technology

Why do you faggots do this? I'm asking sincerely. It HAS to stem from >muh purity or some other imagined moral high ground. It makes no sense otherwise.

>no protein

no you're retarded natty literally means you dont use steroids

>which make your body look like shit.

wew lad, this is some good bait

/thread

>roiders damage control

protein supplements *are* food

just because it's called a supplement doesn't make it some scary unnatural perversion

100% natural and I don't use weights/machines because of old sports injuries.

get on the juice and the injuries might heal themself