Why isn't DNP more popular among competitive bodybuilders?

Why isn't DNP more popular among competitive bodybuilders?

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/UP4A0kfg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It is fairly popular. They just don't spill the beans.

Because it's unhealthy as fuck and you can just eat less instead?

Spoken like someone who never competed

This nigga gets it.

I know some pro BBs and they all use DNP by don't tell normies because of all the false negative hype about it. If you have only six months until comp, are you gonna build muscle for five and then cut with DNP for one? Or build. Muscle for three and then cut for three? It's a no-brainer for BBs. They'll do anything to maximize gains.

it is...?

well I got severe pn that left me bedridden for like a week so maybe that's why

Is 250mg effective?

250 is the "low results, no/little sides, lowest chance of pn" dose. I didn't really even notice it when I tried 250, I just lost weight slightly faster. It's not anything like higher doses where the fat falls off overnight.

Hmm, I have like 13 250mg pills left. Should I do 500mgs until they run out, or 250?

LDlo (lowest recorded dose that has resulted in death) for humans with oral absorption is 36mg/kg
assuming a bodyweight of 200lbs (adjust for your own weight in kg) a lethal dose would be 3266 mg. 250 is on the safe side. Not extremely effective but you could easily increase the dose without problem.

Take them all at once

I'm asking which would yield more fat loss in the long term. But thank you.

13 X 250mg = 3250
Safe weight (theoretically) would be about 200 lbs.
So if you weigh more than 200 you should be fine.

More DNP more weight loss. It's all about how close to the line you're willing to go. Note that for a few studies lethal dose has varied by about 15 mg/kg (in some studies) based off temperature. So if you live in the desert watch your dose. Stay cool and shredded user.

doesn't really matter. in general lower dose for longer is better. at 250 from the studies in the 30s it took like 3 months for people to get pn

so hypothetically if i was running cold water in a tab on myself or if i were in an ice bath i could go really high dose?

also would dnp help your survive longer in cold climates?

Russian soldiers used dnp during winter warfare

hmm intersting. might go for an arctic expedition and return shredded

I've got 10 pills left bros,inferno-lightning quick cycle or 10 days on 250mg ?

got some 7 pounds to lose

dnp tanks your T3 so you have cold intolerance

This. DNP usage just isn't really obvious or spoken about.

Is 24DNP still legit? I heard people were having difficulties getting their order. I'm running out of my stash.

you don't need to use DNP to lose retarded amounts of fat in the arctic, dumb fuck

read about people climbing everest or even just chilling at the poles, they lose huge amounts of fat because the calories required are difficult to consume when you're cold and fatigued as fuck from the cold

>t. been to everest base camp and above a couple of times

No pastebin?

ausfag buying from dnpweighloss.biz wish me luck.

ordered from them too, hasn't arrived yet. Should be here soon.

How much more effective is 500mg/day as opposed to 250? Last time I did DNP, the sides on 500 were unbearable and I broke out in rashes everywhere. 250 for me yields no noticeable sides however.

DNP is used to make explosives. It will fuck your hormones like there is no tomorrow, sleep will be terrible and you won't be able to get warm when it's below 30 degrees outside.

pastebin.com/UP4A0kfg

I have ordered from him 3 weeks ago, received my order a week later.
I'm in Germany.

weight loss is linear (twice the DNP, twice the weight loss from DNP) but sides aren't

I come back after 3 years and your post is the first stupid thing I've read. DNP is non-hormonal

Keep us posted user. I got scammed by the Yellow Wizard of Oz