>typical

>Lol I'm totally not a seen character

>benched 105 for the full 3x5
don't mean to brag, but i could be the strongest person on Veeky Forums

reeeee I can't fucking stop windmilling

...sexy

Hey can you "call" vladimir? I have a question for him

Very not-vertical barpath laddo

Piggybacking on isleys insecurities? I'd assume you wouldn't be so paranoid.

Why the high belt placement?

Yes I know, did you see me talking about windmilling? I think if I filmed from the other side it wouldn't look exactly like that

I don't consider that high

Think I just misjudged it, i usually have mine dead centre over my belly button

time for bed
nn lads

>how do I hit depth

>not all reps were to depth
Uncle Boris says the set doesn't count

Have you ever conceded that your squat is weak because you don't try hard enough?

Just work harder, man

dat IPF meme depth though

Good session today. Lower back got tweaked by the single I think. Arching felt awful so went with feet up bench.

youtu.be/e-El8B2t4HM

Those squats were

10/10 squats
9/10 deadlift, watch you don't hyperextend your lower back at lockout
0/10 music

i-i-its not heavy enough to sink me

You're right holy shit I'm squatting high. This hasn't really been an issue before but now I'll really have to watch that knee travel

fuckin kek

>0/10 music
I've never seen more shit taste

You don't remember the 8bit trip then

105kg is a decent bench

What is it like working at a gym?

good $ ?

fun?

Kinda wanna do this someday.

i actually really dig that moustache

's pretty hot

There's a thick black bar covering the top of your thighs. Can't even tell if it's high or not.

But it looks fine to me. They all seem ok competition depth, or at least borderline.

If you really wanna be careful about the depth, put the camera lower when filming.

It's picking up people's weights and being forced to give shitty routines to middle aged men who won't be there in a month

Its like when you have to wait for the squat rack cause some dudes using it, except you're waiting 8 hours.

>his hasn't really been an issue before b
Yes it has, for example, when you claimed to squat 2xbw and said "its just the angle brah trust me im hitting depth" when in reality youve never squatted 2xbw to depth beforer

>put the camera lower when filming.
thats not really bordies thing Tbh

You're a man

cheers man

i assume my 1rm is like 112.5? haven't tested because i don't have a spot

Just put the bench inside the rack?

Easy
lol
It can be.
It's good for a college job because you generally won't have to really do much depending on what kind of job you have in the gym. Working at both a commercial gym and a Uni gym I can say that Uni gym is the way to go if it's an option. Commercial gyms are so much about selling shit, whether it's memberships or training packages or whatever. It's not very fun.

>being forced to give shitty routines to middle aged men who won't be there in a month
No. If you aren't a trainer you shouldn't be giving out routines at all. If you are one it's your own fault if you make a shitty program for them.

cool.

I think a GREAT job for anyone who can get it is as a S/C coach at a college. I think that would be awesome but it seems hard to get a job like that unless you are a _real_ athlete.

I'm sure if you could work at a higher-end commercial gym that would be decent as well.

doesnt Rolan work at equinox?

You're a man

do you do 1 on 1 training or what?

i see personal trainers at my gym that are clearly just people that like to lift and got some quick cert and just make stuff up as they go on the day with people, like who is paying for this, they are good lads to have a bit of gym bant with but not to be training people

seriously?

what if people want to squat and they bully me?

>I think a GREAT job for anyone who can get it is as a S/C coach at a college
That's what I'm working on famalam. Those positions tend to be hard-ish to find and penetrating that job market is stupidly difficult. Once you're in it's not bad but it hard to get in in the first place. Doesn't really matter how good of an athlete you are, just that you're knowledgeable and you have good coaching intuition. Obviously being a great athlete can be an in though.
>higher-end commercial gym
Would be even worse imo. They got to be high-end because they focused on expanding and selling shit. Not really my bag. I like smaller gyms that feel more like a community. May just be me though.

Yes but not much right now because I don't have time for many clients. There are a ton of trainers who are total dogshit. Most of them actually. I'd hold back on judgment though. Some of the things you end up having to do with clients may seem weird or useless from an outsider perspective but many times there is a legitimate reason, one way or another, that they have the client doing that.

>4x4 85% deadlifts
Send help

>what if people want to squat

Squat in the other racks?
Work-in with you?
Just wait until you're finished?
Start doing the squat warmup sets outside the rack while you finish benching?

>and they bully me?

No one is gonna bully someone who's benching 110kg+

>No one is gonna bully someone who's benching 110kg+
Hahahahahahahaha

You've clearly never been me

im friendly with one and he literally just looks to see whats free after they finish something and go do that, he just does it for a bit of extra money and has a 9-5 already, trains people before or after he trains in the evening

and there is another one that ive seen just gets people to work in with him, i dont know if hes making them pay for that or what but come on son lol

i-im sure you are a very good coach tho, speaking of which, whats happening with salty, im going to be coming back from injurys and could maybe use something to build back up if your giving it out
no sweat either way tho

how much would you rate cocksucking

Well... I mean at the gym kek

hey lads
just left the gym
there was this guy benching bit over two plates in the rack
he took so long i had to leave
if im honest i pissed myself abit thinking about asking such a strong bencher to get out the rack

what should i do next time?

Berry important
Clearly never been to one of my gyms

What's your opinion on feminine cock

>mfw thinken bout you hurtin

Not a fan
It's okay bb. Soon everyone that laughed at me will be questioning their existence and consider creating a geological repository when I outbinch them

How are not a fan? I don't see how a soft pink cock is gay if it's on a girl

Not sexually or romantically attracted to trans people t b q h

no no, not trans, traps.

I can understand not liking men who look like men, but what about men who are born girls and have girl hormones?

Yeah they don't sound like good trainers. I'm kind of against working out with your clients while you're on the clock from an ethical standpoint.
I'm not actually a coach yet. I'm certified but I'm still just an intern right now.

Idk I'm realizing that the progression is a little disjointed/uneven except for the deadlifting. It's still worked for me pretty well and I think it can for others but it's not something you can just keep running over and over like I had hoped unless I retool it significantly. As it is I think it could be run for a while before needing a true deload/reset though. Probably 10-14 weeks or something of the sort.
I'll see how I do at the meet and make some decisions about making it public at that point. I'm gonna try to retool it either way but I may put the current version out as well.

You're a man

You're a man

You have sensory processing disorder

Isley what the FUCK
Screamer squatted 715lbs literally like an opener

hey trappy what do you wear to the gym?

What is a trap? I don't get the difference between trans and trap

>being so autistic you can't ask people for a spot

Trans are ugly men who mutilate their body and genitals to look like an ugly woman

Traps are men who have had hormone imbalances since birth and look like women. They develop a woman's body with the aid of hormones while keeping their penis.

They're basically girls with a non mutilated penis.

Ikr. Insane.

you're banned from ignoring me

Women are women. Men are men. No exceptions.

>inb4 muh hermaphrodites
If I'm not mistaken their sex is chosen for them very, very early on, right?

>questioning their existence over a guy with a decent bench
youre forgetting the lessons learnt from being broken down
we will never be good

>spoiler: you always out benched me

>forgetting about wank getting bullied for benching 180kg

>sex is chosen
lol

Very traditional views you hold. Must be the life of the party.

where is he too, like 8th in the nominations?
in for screamer winning or atleast medaling in 105s

Nah, brah. The problem with all of this shit is you're stuck on gender.

Females are female. Males are male. There are exceptions - nature is not such a simple duality.

>XXY
>XYY
>XYYY
>XYYYY
>True hermaphrodism
>XX Male (if you've ever seen pyramidhead around there's an example)

>If I'm not mistaken their sex is chosen for them very, very early on, right?

Generally, the doctor decides which set of genitalia is dominant and surgically removes the other. It's a barbaric process - the doctor has no idea how their internal wiring is.

Though what can you expect from a culture that lops off the most sensitive part of the penis...

Whoever makes the next thread, make sure it to make it a "not derailed by trappy saying literally anything" edition

so uh, we gonna talk about lifting, or............

who did this

(and why is joff so cute)

What is the point?

How much can change between 2 hours in the gym that you must talk about?

Quite frankly I don't give a shit about how much you overhead pressed and how many chin-ups you did

To be more frank, I just don't care about YOU

Oh yeah I know. I'm talking about failures on my level. Boardie. Danish. Benchjoe. Literally who. Dreamer. Buda. At this rate, norsie too. Anyone that has ever meme'd my bench. They will question why they powerlift.

Sean pls

What if he overhead pressed 160kg.

I'd care.

Id care a lot, sean

>going to benching 4x/week from 3x/week
>volume is harder htan I recalll it being last cycle
loving it desu, just hope im not overdoing it

OH. And Alex (from plg)

Marcel never memed your bench, he always defended it
Where is that cunt a part of my life is missing without our little interactions each thread :*(

It's already happening

I know. It's very sad. It's true. He never meme'd me. Even asked me how2japbench.

goddamn marcel best poster Veeky Forums ever had

>just as keikaku
>TL note: keikaku means plan

how hard is spotting? i want to help out at future meets and feels like thats what i can do

I admit I'm Sean

But I'm going to deny it every time you ask me on watch2gether or on plg

While I'm at it I am also sheikoexpert

But I'll also deny it if you ask ,e

You have to be focused throughout, because you have to be ready for them to fuck up, along with changing weights as fast as possible, because you have to finish the flight as quickly as possible.

>along with changing weights as fast as possible
this is where i would fuck up lel i can barely get the right weights on for myself in traininng

>tfw so heavy that my foam roller can't withstand my weight

I can't remember if I ever made fun of your bench or not

Sometimes there's a screen to help or the head spotter tells you which plates. And you usually do the calculation in your head while the lifter is setting up for the lift.

Reminder that the Pec Major has more than twice the moment arm for shoulder transverse flexion than the Anterior Delts (mean -4cm vs mean -1.7cm).

i see, thatd be helpful. fuck it ill tick the "can help spot" box next meet

goddamnit missed the quads