I know this coin has been shilled and fudded a lot, but I'm here to give you the real deal

I know this coin has been shilled and fudded a lot, but I'm here to give you the real deal.

Ark is about to go to the moon.

Buy in now or forever regret not investing in the greatest crypto revolution of our time. Consequences will never be the same.

We are going to see massive gains in the next 24 hours, the likes of which have not been known.

I don't have an agenda here I'm just telling you what I know, and want my fellow anons to benefit from the success of this coin.

Screencap this. In 24 hours this board will be flooded with Arkies laughing and posting Lambo orders.

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.ark.io/how-to-vote-or-un-vote-an-ark-delegate-and-how-does-it-all-work-819c5439da68
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

OP is right; my wife's son's grandfather works at ARK and they will release something very juicy tomorrow

Big if true

Been grabbing every ARK I can get my mits on

how da fuk do you know this

Nice, bought 100k

50% retracement seems about right for the bottom, I think you're right OP

thanks just bought 23k

WHY WOULD I INVEST IN A SHITCOIN THAT HAS TANKED HALF PRICE IN LESS THAN A MONTH

ARE YOU ARKIES NOT HAVE COMMITED SUDOKU YET?

The conference yesterday revealed to the world the stuttering potheads that run this scam.

Price has already tanked 10%. Once it breaks through the $1.50 resistance the panic will begin and small holders and speculators will begin to offload, with the whales already long gone.

Once it shoots through the $1 mark, unabated FEAR will ripe through all ARKies. With all those who dumped their current accounts into this scam twitching at their arsehole continuously while refreshing bittrex.

The $0.50 mark will be met, the largest panic in history will ensue. The final deluded Nodes will begin to go offline, and wagecuckers with their engineering salaries loaded up in ARK will be left with it stuck in their wallet, unable to move it to bittrex to salvage some self respect.

The price WILL tank at this point to sub $0.10, and most probably sub ICO levels.

From that day forward the deluded Arkie wagecucking engineering nerds who bought this coin thinking it had fundamentals will go back to their jobs, with no money in their current accounts, to be made redundant by the next wave of pajeets arriving to undercut their wages.

Deluded ARKies will hold bags FOREVER, with no job, no money, and no crypto.

I warned you ARKies. There's still time to get out. Sell NOW.

Don't be deluded, don't be an ARKie.

I want to believe man. Post source.

nice just bought 100k

if you really wanted us to benefit you'd give us something more concrete

>WHY WOULD I INVEST IN A SHITCOIN THAT HAS TANKED HALF PRICE IN LESS THAN A MONTH
I guess you are one of those who like to buy high. A retard. Didn't even read the rest of your rebbit-tier post.

Fudder confirmed for the devil

If this reply is dubs then Ark will be king

pasted from the other day, pros&cons of ark:

+
1. it's going to get listed on upbit soon, the exciting new worst korean exchange where they'll eat it up
2. it's corrected like it has done since every previous ATH so it's at a nice buy-in point rn, whereas the upcoming release will lower tx fees, voting fees and delegate registration fees to reflect the appreciation in value
3. fundamentals are stellar and although the development is still a work in progress, the dev team and the community have been making big strides ever since ARK came to be, as is evident in their github repo
4. ARK is poised to become #1 platform for everything crypto, greatly surpassing the capabilities of ETH through inclusion of IPFS and IPDB integration and its own implementation of ARKVM
5. DPoS is a novel and most economical way of tackling blockchain consensus
6. inflation is low, capped, and shall diminish over time
7. deployable blockchains will allow anyone to create their own token, own nodes and own blockchain for whatever reason or utility they want to
8. the wallet UX is great and mobile variant is coming out shortly

-
1. weak exchanges presence because only bittrex is a major one so it's susceptible to manipulation
2. there are no public deadlines or timeframes published on the roadmap, which means announcements come out of the blue
3. stuttering potheads meme has a bit of truth to it because the most capable and eloquent team members refuse to be the public face of ARK and there is no focused marketing to speak of, which is a big no-no in cryptosphere
4. staking rewards make holders shy away from trading so the volume is not as high as you'd think for a coin that's just outside of top 20 by marketcap
5. there is quite a bit of ARK still in the hands of early supporters so they wield considerable powers over the market movements
6. supposedly there was some foul play by a scamcoin team who accepted ARK as means to participate in ICO funding

lmao deluded arkie, to the extreme

good luck tho !

Did we find the floor??

>ITT: Deluded arkies who think that a 10% increase will be a moon

do you newfags even know how a market works ? pullbacks are healthy and enable a higher ATH than b4.

I can finally sell my bags?

BARK FOR ARK

found the guy who bought at ATH

Ah what the hell, i've been Hodling about 1060 Ark in my wallet, STILL. Was about to sell it for some BTC to buy more Link but eh.

Got Link around 0.19 cents from my other half of Ark. I'll give this coin 23 hours, you better be right.

bark bark
buy ark

BARK BARK FOR ARK

just bought 100k dogecoin thanks for the hot (knotted) tip

The only real hodl coin for 10x return mid term

Nice, just bought 100k

my current holdings are
30 30 30 ripple doge ark
and i havent even seen this bark bark for ark meme before

BARK BARK FOR ARK BITCHES

How much Ark do you guys have?

I'm sitting on 13k.

2.7k arklet
Wishing I had more

about 63 :^)
not 63k, just 63

This is literally the last chance you guys are going to get to buy ark before the shit posting about buying at highs is going to start again.

The whales are accumulating this one so hard right now

It's okay user. Ark has an extremely similar start and statistics that Ethereum had, including market cap history and the number of coins in circulation.

When Ark is $400 a coin, like Ethereum was, you'll be a millionaire.

''Buy high sell low.''

400$ a coin

4.3k Arklet

Dropping my monthly neetbux 50/50 in Ripple and Ark

Also got some swell 405 NEO and thinking bout picking up some DGB to finance some sharpies in poopers.

That's right. Hold on tight for 1-2 years and you'll see it.

>400$ a coin

Diamond hands though, I would hold until $0

BARK BARK

BARK FOR ARK

It's nice to see some enthusiasm about ark for a change. All that fud was getting on my nerves.

BARK BARK BUY ARK

Kek, kek, kek but you still cant crack the Egg

where did that purple haired bitch go

BARK BARK

Ѧ894 for now

What about real puppers?

Buy Ark!

it keeps gettin higher very nice

bark

Pumping

DELUDED

(if you're not buying right now)

Baba is locked and loaded!
We saw the flat top ascending wedge which has time and time again graced us with nice profits!
kakakakaka

lmao these pros wayyyy outweigh the cons

Anyone want to hold my hand through the voting process? I took the bait and bought 5k ARK

Download and install the wallet, set it up, go onto the "votes" tab, click "add delegate", search "biz_classic", vote, done.

We're all gonna make it brah.

ALGBUK6XSont82HyTq5tmcvDVeUP1bDAne

blog.ark.io/how-to-vote-or-un-vote-an-ark-delegate-and-how-does-it-all-work-819c5439da68

Further instructions if needed.

You only have to vote once, and then your entire wallet's balance counts towards the vote, even as you deposit/withdraw to the wallet. Most delegates offer daily payouts but for max efficiency you should take a weekly or monthly payout if possible, so the transaction fees don't eat so much of your reward

Thanks dudes, appreciate it.

take one who covers the fees, also use delegate calculator to find the one who pays you the most based on your personal balance

Unwise. Fees are about to drop to 0.01 Ark. Go for maximum payout. biz_classic are literally /ourguys/.

lol ARK is about to get delisted from bittrex because it has masternodes. Hope you can swim, your ark is sinking

coon > buttrex

What is it to you what altcoins people buy? I mean, if someone makes good gains, that isn't anything away from you lmao

Nice digits but it's fucking nothing

the only thing ARK has is "smartbridges".
it's a way to connect things TO ark?

but what's bringing people to ARK in the first place? there's nothing there that's not already on ETH

Everything ETH has and then some + better UX and better transaction times

It's like the litecoin to ETH

DPOS (literally free money), fast block time, gorgeous wallet, many more features on the roadmap

thanks for reply
>free money
pyramid scheme element, you mean
>fast block time
same shitty argument litecoiners use. block time is unrelated to long term scalability and ETH is already fast enough

ARK might be good for a 20% bounce, but if this is really all it has it will fail within 3 months.

Delegates who pay your fee also pay less than 90% so you still end up getting paid less.

A delegate that pays 90% and doesn't cover fees but pays weekly or monthly would pay you more. biz_classic does this and they also compound your unpaid balance so it counts in your favor when computing payouts.

read the roadmap

ArkVM will be a thing, 1 button deploable blockchain will be a thing

let's do this

Interesting discussion with Mike, Ark's Managing Director, about how Ark intends to connect to different blockchains and chains forked from Ark.

1/3

1836, just trying to get to 2000

Ark's unique delegated PoS system actually makes it one of the few PoS coins to not be considered a security. Because it's technically PoW with very little difficulty and the delegates don't technically have to pay their voters - they're choosing to

depends on how much you would make each transaction

daily is VASTLY preferable to weekly because of compounding interest

just imagine

7 vaganyas

*spits coffee all over*
WHAT THE FUCK IS IN MY COFFEE

Can you elaborate on this? I'm set to weekly, how is daily better?

Still think it's going to drop a bit more.

Arkumulate

touche' good sir

If you vote for biz_classic it's not an issue because we add on your pending balance when calculating your share of the block rewards.

If you have a 5k wallet and 10 ark pending, we compute your share as if you had 5010 ark instead of 5000 across all 211 forged blocks in that 24 hour period.

Thank you Sir

IMO We are about to go on another run my friends
kakakakaka

Look at what point we've hit on this consolidation. who wouldve thunk it

>buy my bags

I love how Veeky Forums is the largest delegate. This truly is /ourcoin/.

This is a sign to buy right?