Who is the better leader and politician?

Who is the better leader and politician?

what do you even know about ping pong?
does he even have any executive power or is he just a handshake automat for the CCP?

Putin obviously. He's literally Stalin of the modern world.

I'd say Putin

> He's literally Stalin of the modern world

>He's literally Stalin of the modern world.
The most retarded thing i've ever seen on Veeky Forums

Putin, but this is not history

I don't know anything about Putin but have just written a thesis on Xi and China so can answer q if anyone has any.
(Not Veeky Forums)

Xi.

Xi doesn't piss off anyone ensuring China's quiet growth while Putin and stupid Yanks revive cold war memes.

Is he important is e in the Party or just a figurehead?

The former, he's consolidated power to a degree not seen since Mao.

It's humanities

Any thoughts on when America will realize that China has surpassed them completely? Or is this going to be ride where the driver slips his head down in the sand and hopes for the best?

All they need to do is build 13 more naval battle groups and an entire space industry, then have a military presence and influence over the entire globe.

Not history, but Xi. China is in a much better position that Russia since Xi isn’t behaving like a Whinny asshole

>literally Stalin
Do you still know what "literally" mean?

Everyone just fucking abuse this word same as "autistic" nowadays.

>implying they should follow the same military spending that is currently stagnating the rest of the USA developments

What is the deal with investment on Africa? I heard they were getting rich from oil industry in war-thorn South Sudan. Are people exacerbating the role of China on there?

>autistic
It was white people that started calling everyone like that on the internet

>entire space industry
USA
PRC
guess which one currently does manned space flight and which one has to hitch rides with russians

>Any thoughts on when America will realize that China has surpassed them completely?
In what way? As far as economic development, research leadership, international diplomacy, and military strength are concerned the us is in a stronger position than China.

Stalin wasn't a thief of anything but human lives.

this is what republicans actually believe

Manned space flight has always been little more than a prestige project, and unless it's possible to travel faster than the speed of light it always will be. Vastly more can be learned from unmanned missions relative to the resources spent and risks taken.