Anyone else noticed that they are treated differently after they started lifting?

Anyone else noticed that they are treated differently after they started lifting?

A few things I've noticed:

- More people call your sir.

- Not having to wait in line at the bar, grocery store, etc.

- People get out of your way when walking through halls at work.

- Don't have to pay your tab at small clubs.

- Women blush spill spaghetti when talking to you more.

- Older milfs will make up excuses to feel your muscles.

Anyone else find people treat you differently now that you're Veeky Forums?

> - More people call your sir.
> - People get out of your way when walking through halls at work.

Yeah, these. Not the milf thing but when I'm interacting with random people, I'll see them, in my peripheral vision, checking me out, both men and women equally. Before I started lifting I actually fantasized about this, but now that I'm actually here I don't really like it unless it's a girl I find attractive.

>Don't have to pay your tab at small clubs.
youre an asshole

I dont want to be more intimidating towards other people, just towards my problems. ;_;

>it's the Veeky Forums autists experience normal everyday things and think it's because of lifting thread again

I don't get beat up anymore.
I still have no friends and spend everyday alone

People apologize to me if they think they were in my way at any point, even if they weren't in my way or blocking me. Girls laugh at my bad jokes now... although I think I'm also getting better at making bad jokes too.

haven't made it or anything but a few things I've noticed since I look like I exercise now
>guy at the place I buy my protein asked if I play (American) football
>get taken seriously by fit people when I ask for advice
>1/20 chance that a girl in a room will make eye contact with me, blush, and look away
>have an excuse to go outside dressed in athletic shorts and T shirt
Body fat percentage is still like 15 and my skin is shity so I'm afraid to take my shirt off but my proto-fit mires are satisfying.

> Older milfs will make up excuses to feel your muscles.
>normal everyday things

Even so it's bs. Older women are naturally more conservative and wouldn't do such slutty, promiscuous shit.

Source: me mum and aunty etc etc

I get my butt slapped a lot more.
usually by random females at clubs or bars.

Stats?

Like lifts or bodies?

>wouldn't do slutty, promiscuous shit
Your mum and aunty do plenty of slutty shit to me. Are you at 1/2/3/4pl8s x 5 yet?

>Your mum and aunty do plenty of slutty shit to me
Kek. No they wouldn't. Fuck off m8.

>Are you at 1/2/3/4pl8s x 5 yet?
N-no.

People, especially women apologize to me more.

If I don't laugh at someone's lame ass joke they think they're being judged.

Guys always measuring me up

Both if you can ladz. Wanna know what I need to reach in order to make it.

>I get my butt slapped a lot more.
>usually by random females at clubs or bars.
Is this real? I hear it all the time from Veeky Forumsizens but I'm never sure if they're memeing or what.

>older milfs won't touch your muscles, trust me I know....my aunt and mom NEVER EVER feel me up you lying asshole!

>Older women are naturally more conservative and wouldn't do such slutty, promiscuous shit
You actually have it backwards. Older women are the ones doing the most slutty, promiscuous shit

>implying

Apples and oranges user.

you are so naive

even my aunt is feeling my muscles

you are probably dyel

Older women love grabbing onto a young stud for any reason. They miss feeling the meat.

obeseman here.
>Women blush spill spaghetti when talking to you more.
I have two behaviors around women. I am not good with the opposite sex at all, I think my upbringing had some Given the current climate, if they are walking somewhere or minding their business I don't stare at em. Being fat puts you in the potential rapist category anyway. Last time they blushed was when I was 16 :(

Secondly in conversational, it's the friend zone kind of thing. I am treated as a friendly bear, I get hugs and plenty of smiles. But nothing beyond a cheek kiss.

>Older milfs will make up excuses to feel your muscles.
Helping them with groceries does that for em, never got invited in for a pecker poppin though.

>implying there is a world outside of mummy's house that includes other women

That's how women feel. They like attention from good looking men, but hate it otherwise

Do girls actually blush?

Well I'm the
>haven't made it
guy but I'm 173lbs, 5'10, and like I said about 15% body fat (I think). I have rolled shoulders which makes my traps look huge and I used to get compliments on my shoulders before lifting. It's still a problem though and I feel like it fucks up OHP so I'm fixing it.
I just got out of basic training/AIT (National Guard), which ruined a lot of progress and basically set me back to untrained levels of weak.
>bench: 155 3x5
>OHP: 100 5x5
>Squat: 195 3x5
>diddy: ORM was only like 250 last time I checked, needs to be checked soon though.
So yeah, basically unimpressive all around. Thank you for reading my blog

Indians and other dune coons call me bro a lot at tech and the ones I had one conversation with (that they started) always smile at me and say hi when I walk past.

A blush as in blood rushing to their face? Perhaps. It's more of their facial expression. I got to experience it at a young age, I had green eyes and good hair, a clear face, and I was tall. But I let myself go.

here, it started after I did my first cycle. 5'10", was 205lbs at the time, but I'm also legitimately very wide, which is probably why people think they're always in my way. There are lots of urinal stalls that I don't fit into properly and have to squeeze my shoulders in to get into (usually at Chinese or small restaurants). At the time I'd crank out sets of 10 wide grip pullups no problem, and was doing them with added weight.

Had a DEXA scan done after the cycle, and I was looking at just under 185lbs of lean body mass.

Steroids man, they're a hell of a drug.

ppl don't mistake me for a girl anymore.

Why you so dickish bro? Theyre just trying to be friendly.

I don't think girls blush as much as they did when they were teenagers desu.

>get free drinks at clubs
>manlets scowl at me more often
>women get noticeably horny when talking to me
>kids sometimes ask how to look like me
>milfs almost rape me everytime i go out
>got a high paying job with no experience in the field due to being alpha

Thing is, i was attractive before I started lifting, 6'4, blonde hair, blue eyes and nice facial features. The ugly anons here wont reap the rewards of being swole like those of us who are attractive to begin with.

>dont get mad though

delusion, the post

this guy thinks he looks cool too

>>women get noticeably horny when talking to me
god I want to feel this feel.

Nice b8 my fellow m8. I r8 your sick b8 a 'go kys'/8.

I mean, its not a secret when youre good looking m8. Nice projecting though.

denial is a powerful thing

Has anyone noticed people acting negative? Like usually when I go to check out people ask how you're doing and every now and then some small talk. Seems to be becoming less common. I've only noticed this with beta looking or older guys though, a-am I making it fit? When I was a spooky scary I was never worried about talking to chads at work.

if you can grow a beard, leave it at that 5 o'clock shadow kind of look and compliment some bitch. Talk less about yourself and seem interested in her. Thats what I do, clearly makes all the anons here pissed so obviously it works.

It truly is but so is being a low test beta who is jealous as fuck kek

>pic related

Cashiers and stuff tell me I'm handsome all the time now. Telling me Ive got pretty eyes and shit. Happened more when my hair was a foot long especially in a manbun.

I was at a music festival a few months back shirtless and on molly/acid walking around and a teenage girl told me I was super attractive and asked to take a picture with me. It was weird but it made me feel gr8.

Other than that people ask me for lifting and dieting advice somewhat often then proceed to ignore it.

People at work would tell me shit like "Damn, mike's getting some big arms" them 14.5" cannons)

I hooked up with two separate women that said they weren't into short dudes (I'm 5'6) and changed their minds later when they saw me shirtless at a later date (thank you Halloween and the beach)

I'm not really big. Just somewhat low body fat desu. I should be dwarf model mode by now but I keep taking massive breaks from the gym.

I wasn't doing bad before but lifting definitely changed the way people acknowledge me for the better

yep you are so good looking you are here on a board with anime girls to brag about it instead of picking up in real life

good job

Pictures?

>Indians and other dune coons call me bro a lot at tech and the ones I had one conversation with (that they started) always smile at me and say hi when I walk past.
You sound like an angry autist desu. Maybe it's not that you don't like talking to them but more because you don't how to people??

Post face.

Ive been coming here for years, it has no reflection on how many girls I pick up. I rarely brag about anything in my life but when asked im not afraid to be confident about what I have.

You can keep getting mad though

>Other than that people ask me for lifting and dieting advice somewhat often then proceed to ignore it.
I love telling people things they don't want to hear in a helpful manner, too. They're lack of willpower and inconsistency is what makes /fit people stand out, after all.

who is mad?

you are trying to impress autistic people on a chinese sewing discussion forum

Some random girl suddenly started dancing with me saturday. This have never happened before

Im not even ottermode

>get asked how lifting changed how people respond to me
>give green text about related topic
>manlets get mad

Im not the chads that made fun of you in highschool, you dont have to take out your repressed anger on people from a chinese sewing discussion forum

The change has been gradual, I don't really notice it now. But...I have a girlfriend now, she likes to slap my ass, even sleeps with a hand on my ass and holds my buns while I'm on top of her, so I think some girls at least are into asses. She lifts with me now and plays video games with me but it's hard to tell if she likes doing those things or she is just doing them bc she thinks I'm attractive.

Before I got a gf, I got pretty confident with girls to the point where my best friend was saying i was oversexed. I mean not every girl is into me but enough were to the point where I had more than I knew what to do with. I regularly find girls checking me out more especially if I go out to a bar or coffee shop. Randos don't tell me I'm attractive, but if I was on a date or alone with one of them they'd always tell me I was good looking.

As far as respect in general, maybe, but I think I was pretty well respected in general before but my self confidence might not have been as high.

the irony here is it's probably a fat kid from r9k im replying to

ok, you have fun

>roleplaying this hard

I don't lift pretty much ever but Im lean and have good genetics I guess. Anyways, when I ride my bike women will roll down their windows at stop lights and hit on me. The other day some older ladies told me I had nice legs.

That shit is awkward as fuck, fa'am.

I get picked on a lot as a white male. Guess That's liberal university for you tho

>getting mad and playing the last resort /r9k/ card

>bf started initiating sex more and telling me how sexy i look
>catchin decent looking guys mirin
>fat women look at me like I'm the reincarnation of Eva Braun

>Is this real? I hear it all the time from Veeky Forumsizens but I'm never sure if they're memeing or what.

Used to happen to me even before I started lifting.
One time entering a bar I felt a smack against my ass but my initial reaction was to check if my wallet was there until I turned around and saw a fat girl grinning at me.
Another time I was waiting in line outside a bar (with the intent of trying to get laid eventually) and felt a smack on my ass I turned around and it was a qt3.14 redhead so I said a really witty line in my head before turning back around and keeping my gaze fixed forward until I went inside.

been watching this play out, its not hard to see hes an upset manlet.

>he disagrees with me

>better play the ad hominem card

want to know how I know you are underage?

kek agreed

>Is this real? I hear it all the time from Veeky Forumsizens but I'm never sure if they're memeing or what.

I don't think my butt is big enough yet for that. But female friends do smack mine when they're tipsy.

>being this mad

More like Eva Brawn lmao

I teach HS and get a lot less shit from the kids when I wear a short sleeved shirt. Still no gf though

Pardon the filthy mirror; I'm at work.

I've got a deviated septum and the asymmetry gets picked up well in pictures so I'm not very photogenic. I think I look decent, but not like incredible by any means. A lot of the compliments I get are from those weirdos that think cillian Murphy is hot. I'm in the low double digits on people that meet me for the first time and say I "look like that bad guy from batman" or "the dude from the zombie movie." I don't see it but it gets me laid. And I have no idea why I'm still going on with this post. Fucking vyvanse

You look good mate. Healthy. Friendly.

Safe.

DYEL as fuck tho.

You are so brave to post this

Yeah, I'm a little fella.

Pic related is last year. I look about the same now

Are kids on Veeky Forums actually THIS naive or is this a joke?

Dude holy shit I work with you.

>never got invited in for a pecker poppin

That's not how it works, you moron.

ayy I like it

kek are you that awkward guy I always see but never says hi?

>going to clubs

I fucking hate being touched or having weirdos i barely know throw mock punches while i have to back away and it kinda hurts

Fuck off

Looking good.

Sorry about the tattoo, though.

What happened? You lost a bet?

Where do I go if I wanna sleep with milfs as a young guy (late teens)?

yeah, your hot man

Doubt it.

Get that trash outta here ya phony

I'm gonna beat your faggot ass next time I see you dyel fuck.

squid busters?

T R I P
R
I
P

Airport bars, hotel bars, local yokel spots (i.e. not a hip nightlife place, maybe a bit of a dive, or a cheesy """Irish""" pub if you're in the states).

I heard your mom's house is a pretty popular spot.

D Y E L
Y
E
L

You would make a great twink though.

Indians or dune coons detected.

POOINLOO
O
O
I
N
L
O
O

I refuse to go to my aunts house because I know she's a cougar and super hot too

What would I need to say?

reeee

>more guys size you up and are more protective of their girls
Lel

>hotel
Just say hi and ask where they're visiting from, strike up conversation from there
>airport
Same except ask if they're flyin out or in, you can lie and say you're flying somewhere too
>local
More likely to see groups here, so walk up, say you're new, and ask if this is a good bar. Especially with older ladies you can throw something in there like "Well you ladies are here so it must be a good spot."

Good luck, go forth and slay milf puss.

>only Pajeets or dune coons can disagree with someone being a fag

Retard detected :^)

DESIGNATED

I've been getting that same shit so much more often. Notice chad staring in the mirror at me. Even when I go dap my bros up they do it. It's fucking wierd.

Thanks. I was 18 and drunk. No big. I might get it lasered off but it honestly doesn't bother me that much, stupid though it is.

O stop it you

"Courage isn't an absence of fear. It's doing what you are afraid to do. It's having the power to let go of the familiar and forge ahead into new territory."

I ain't afraid of no 'pus.

I have little to offer and lack the physique to not get called a dyel manlet fuck boy every time. There are far more qualified people that should trip. I'm not one of them. Maybe if I get that tiny trip build going.

hell, it's always good to have options. G4p is recession-proof.

Hit it and quit it my dude, there was never any other choice

When you get really swipe you can also theirs back. It will either fail gloriously or lead to a definite lay.

I'm close to those lifts and mostly look like a 14 y.o. boy. lanklet servant race :(

You are literally me a year ago.

and where are you now?

Fucking your mom sideways bitch