Doctor says i have Chronic Urticaria or heat rash, makes working out impossible...

Doctor says i have Chronic Urticaria or heat rash, makes working out impossible, all treatments won't work and i could have this for 10 years or more, is suicide the only option now
>pic related but not me

do isometrics with ac on

Can you swim? Its not lifting but you can still get gains

hydrocortisone for the itch

and change all soaps, body wash, shampoo's conditioners, laundry deterdjent fabric softner deordorant etc

I used to get heat rash from re-using pants and sweaters a few days in a row.

also, my ex roomate used to have allergies to my facial wash. Change toothpaste, and anything else I might have missed.

bro, i had that. i mean, i still do but it under control and manageable now -- i know the hell you are going through.

it is a lifestyle issue - yr overactive immune system, which means that it's lifestyle changes that will help you.

they are DIET, EXERCISE, SLEEP, & STRESS

all these comments about allergies and face wash, that stuff is minor i think

get prescription strength anti-histamines for when the bouts hit. that's all there is boi

Check with another doc. Might be a different skin condition.

Hello, I'm Gonna Post This Here, You Seem To Know A Thing Or Two About The Skin Given Your Condition.
What Is This? Some Type Of Parasite?

why cant you exercise?

Yes, that's black skin.

i've had an infection from jock itch where I scratched the skin too much and left a darker layer of skin.

Tried everything and only tea tree oil helps but it comes back.13 years and it won't go away.

you probably rubbed your epidermis off and it not growing back.

the jock itch isnt going away?

>DIET
This.

Spend 3 months in ketosis and tell me you're not completely cured. I fucking dare you, mate.

Itch is gone but comes back when hot. The tea tree oil and sometimes antifungal jock itch powder helps to peels th top layer off and the redness is underneath but the top layer keeps coming back.

Psoriasis, eczema, tinea cruris, yeast infection, seborrhea every fucking doctor I been too says it's something different.Shits ruined my life.

do you dry your balls properly?
use a hair dryer and get some air in there.

instead of using constant powder

wear cotton undies and swap em out constantly

keep it dry bro, it's the moisture thats keeping the same bac/fungii from returning

das it mane. i've been doing keto for 3 years now. started cuz i was getting psoriasis all over my fucking face and ass and sometimes my shaft. did something drastic as fuck and went full keto. 2 months later and there's only a little psoriasis on my ass. 5 months later shit was completely gone. now 3 years later and it hasn't recurred NOT EVEN ONCE famalam..

this shit ain't a fuckin meme breh it's legit how humans were meant to fucking live.

last year my cousin had nutt cancer and i told him go keto senpai, give it 5 months, you're gonna lose your nut anyway if you do chemo and radiation. he goes keto and starts lifting with me. guess what niggers in 5 months there were 1/4 the amount of cancer cells on his balls. the poo in loo doc tried to hit us with the "it's a miracle!" meme but we knew what time it really was.

fuck big pharma and fuck the carb aka sugar industry. together they killed both my grandfathers that not even the trenches of nam could kill.

we're all gonna make it

Pat dry with towel but I think I'll try the hair dryer. Using boxers now so I switch to cotton underoos.

I've exhausted all options and I just want it to fucking go away.

I'll look into it.

Thanks bros I sincerely appreciate the help.

I legit had this. I was diagonosed with Urticaria (I thought it was Pityriasis Rosea) but it wasn't.

It started off on my arm, then spread across all my body, chest, back, legs and sides.

I got given a prescription pill which I took for about 2 weeks, and it was all gone by the end.

Hasn't come back since.

GG

just do it and keep me updated on your balls

pre and post pictures please

>no homo

Who here /hadscabies/

Worst couple months of my life

mother of god this is the most disgusting thing Ive ever seen you must smell like a sewer.

Like others have said, check your diet. A friend had it bad, but stopped it by cutting out spicy food.