What is your best excuse for refusing rich calorie food?

Me trying to lose weight.

But if I told my co-workers they would all make fun of me. As if only gay men want to be fit and real man has to be fat and don't care about the looks.

Last friday I finally had the resolve, co-workers invited me to drink beer and eat pig barbecue as always.

I told them I had gastritis and wasn't feeling well. Did I do well? I saw the photos and it made my mouth water, pig barbecue tastes like heaven.

Today people offered me donuts, told em I can't because I had cavities.

If ever told them I don't want to be fat forever they would call me gay and be offended too.

my excuse is i run 10 miles everyday so i can eat like shit and still look great

I always go with the Patrick Bateman response. "You can always be thinner, look better." Give them this look to make them extra butthurt.

1. Stop giving a shit what anyone else thinks or youre never gonna make it. Youre going to be in this situation a trillion more times in your life so you need to get comfortable with the truth.

2. You can fit bbq and beer into your diet if you plan right. Just dont overdo it. Drink a couple light beers, order waters in between, etc., it wont kill you.

"I would, but I'm on a cut. Sorry."

That simple. None of my friends ever get offended or humiliate me.

I just make a joke of it. Tell them I'm trying to watch my girlish figure or some joke about macros. Have a kek then go back to what I'm doing

I am in great physical shape. I never talk about diet or exercise. Just to fuck with my co-workers I will gorge myself on pizza and drink to excess when in their presence.

lets see Paul Allen's card

The beer I get
Why the fuck would you pass up pulled pork

Lots of brotein

My excuse is simply "oh I would love to but I just ate *xyz tasty food*"

Pig the other white meat.

I actually just got done scarfing done some pulled bbq pork. Was fucking delicious.

I'd rather have my 15% body fat and eat what I want then starve myself trying to get the perfect body like some faggot twink.

Unless you got a photo shoot or a upcoming movie you should quit caring so much about a tiny bit of body fat.

Fag.

I say "No, thank you" because I am an adult and don't need an excuse.

found the fatty.
Never gonna make it fatty.

I am adult and don't want one

>manlet detected

Damn it feels good to be 6'5 and need 3700 calories to clean bulk

I can fit anything I want in there

Basically if you're such a sperg you can't tell other people about your life just up your activity level to compensate for eating trashy.
It's also great for legend building, I frequently eat back-to-back entrees at restaurants with friends, and they assume that's how much I eat every meal.
They don't know I eat clean for breakfast and sometimes fast for a day.

Just fucking tell them you don't eat that shit.

No different to some shit head vegan or gluten free shill.

In all seriousness though, if you don't want the food you don't have to eat it.

You go, drink a can of beer and eat some pig barbecue, you're not going to become obese just by doing that. Faggot.

>As if only gay men want to be fit and real man has to be fat and don't care about the looks.
But that's literally how it is.

'Oh no thanks I'm trying to watch what I eat.'
Why the fuck would you even feel the need to lie about it?
Fucking autists I swear.

So much this

As someone else said a beer and some bbq isn't going to make you obese however whats the point of losing weight and becoming strong if you're still a weak willed faggot who won't stick up for his goals. You will never make it with a shit attitude like that.

I have testicles, so if I don't want to eat or drink something I just say I'm not going to eat or drink that.

>Today people offered me donuts, told em I can't because I had cavities.
What a fucking putz.

Here, try some of these amazingly creative excuses:
>"No thanks."
>"Nah I'm good."
>"I don't really eat sugary stuff anymore."

op you got bigger problems than diet temptations

Make fun of them right back. Call them fat, make oinking pig noises, slap them upside the head and call them faggots. Assert your dominance. Make it clear that they are the ones on the wrong, not you.

But I am fat too.

I agree 100%. OP is in fact a fag with no photo shoot.

I envy your height very few top my 6'3'' I hate looking up at people.

I would rather people critique my diet as opposed to my oral hygiene.

i dont get it, isnt bbq pork pretty protein dense? why are so many people avoids things like steak and bbq (non-processed) foods, just avoid the condiments?