Loopring(LRC) The next 10x coin

Remember that thread telling you that Walton was going to go 10x? Well here's another one. If you're reading this then you are early to this. Consider yourself lucky if you follow this advice and make sure you spread the word.

The coin in question is Loopring (LRC).

Loopring is currently valued at $34m. It's a decentralised exchange platform that is under the radar - it will blow away kyber, 0x and the other competition.

Key advantages being as follows:

- ORDER SHARING
Your order will be able to split into smaller sub orders in order to be able to buy the best possible price of the coin from different exchanges, shielding you from counterparty risk.

- RING MATCHING
Increases liquidity and improves order matching through creating a ring based loop of multiple orders to match. This is unlike other exchanges who simply match up buy and sell orders (like etherdelta - a common pain point for most ED users).

- CROSS CHAIN PROTOCOLS
Yes you heard it here. Unlike ED or similar exchanges, LRC is going to be able to host coins from multiple blockchains. Currently it can host ERC20 coins but it has close ties with the NEO and QTUM team. These will be in the pipeline.

Bonus Points

- Da Hongfei is an advisor
- Daniel Wang the founder is a former Google tech lead
- 3 other team members are ex-google
- 1 other team member is ex-paypal
- Advisors are ex-google
- Team is close to NEO/QTUM team
- Decentralized
- Tokens actually have a use and incentive to increase in value
- Rapidly growing community

I will leave you with the teams description of the project:

Loopring is not only a protocol but also a decentralized automated execution system that trades across the crypto-token exchanges, shielding users from counterparty risk and reduce the cost of trading. By essentially rising the liquidity of cryptocurrencies, we are building the financial system of the future.

loopring.org
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/loopring/

>Tokens actually have a use and incentive to increase in value

Can you elaborate on this?

why do all these new 'exchanges' need their own
damn coin?

and why would i buy them instead of just trading
with my btc

mediated by the Loopring Token (LRC), a cryptographic token that provides membership access and is used to pay trading fees. Higher balances of LRC allow members access to preferential liquidity treatment and discounted trading.

and whats stopping the whales from dumping all their LRC on us rendering our tokens useless?

how do we know this is not another shitty PnD, i dont care about the google team

this shit is mooning in

SHHHHHH DELET THIS I HAVENT FINISHED ACCUMULATING

so besides being an exchange, i need their damn token to pay fees?

i rather go with Binance coin thanks

Look, i am not here to convince you. I am just giving this retarded board a chance. Whether or not they want to be on the next 10x or not is up to their own guts and farsightedness

wtf, surely for a team like this, the icon lshouldn't look like shit, straight out of ms pain to be honest

Looks very promising.

Why does this shit have to be banned from binance

there are many claiming to be the next 10x

what makes you so sure this is it?

all biz memes asides, there is real money involved here and many getting screwed. So i tread with caution..

So Binance suspended LRC about a month ago at the request of the team, but is going to re-list it soon right?

Yeah, this month

The best part is no one understands how good this is because people don't speak ching chong

so true

for once I'm kinda glad their marketing sucks, this shit is pumping on pure fundamentals

Wanted to buy but I hate spreading my mone out on multiple exchanges.
I'll just buy some when it gets back on binance

It's not even an exchange. OP has it a bit wrong. It's a protocol that allows for decentralised trading between multiple exchanges. The protocol will allow for better order matching, improved liquidity and the ability for your orders to be divided up into sub-orders across exchanges so you can get the best prices.

Beauty is that it intends to work across multiple blockchains. Whereas Kyber/0x are ERC20 based, loopring will be able to create order rings between eth tokens, neo tokens, qtum tokens etc.

If that's the case this is pretty huge. I'm thinking about going into it. I'm riding coss pump but might dump it tomorrow and put my cash into this before it goes binance.

You think the pump will last that long for COSS? I bought in at 12 cents and was hoping to hit around 25-30 and dump.

Yeah I'm with you. It it was a team from U.S. or U.K. and everything else was the same, it would probably be 300mil by now with tons of hype leading to unhealthy growth.

Everyone has to have their cash in coss.io exchange Sunday to get paid. I've only got $2k in coss in hitbtc, not interested in the payment, just riding the pump. I'll cash out Saturday night for a safe 2-3x

I see, i am using ED and only put 1k in as i had everything else on Link. This is my first time riding a PnD so im just gonna play it safe and hopefully 2x.

What is a legit no bullshit price LRC can hit. $1?

A $1 would make it near Kyber right now, and I don't see that happening (yet) EOY maybe.

Solid, thanks. I like it for a long term hold but I only have 20k.

I agree. I think we'll definitely see $1 by EOY or sooner.

Do you have a source for this?

There's no doubt there's some PnD on this, but that doesn't mean the coin doesn't have big potential and could win you out in the long-run at such a cheap entry price.

there's no p&d yet at all, it sat at 4 cents since china fud day and they just started getting English communcation out basically. i had 30k loopring but sold at buyback, kept 12k but it's been hard to even but more because u faghots keep paying too - emotional bitches

They haven't dumped yet, no, but there are open whales talking about it on Hitbtc's trollbox...Just saying be wary.

Why would whales talk about dumping at all? Dont they want the price to be ATH and then dump, telling people kinda defeats the purpose. It probably looks like a good project and the whales want it to get lower in price so they can start P&D it.