Does going vegan make you ugly as shit? VG and Freelee's boyfriend are some of the ugliest people I have ever seen

Does going vegan make you ugly as shit? VG and Freelee's boyfriend are some of the ugliest people I have ever seen

Other urls found in this thread:

illpumpyouup.com/articles/bodybuilding-as-a-vegetarian.htm
lostinfitness.blogspot.com.tr/2010/11/greatest-superfood-supershake-in-world.html
physiqueoftheweek.com/raechelle-chase-interview/
youtube.com/watch?v=OKtumbWTJFo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>meat eaters on suicide watch

raechelle chase

that bitch looks like a straight up man...

KEK
She's not even vegetarian you fucking mong

I'm just going to point out that VG has been lifting for 10 years and can only bench 185lb.

illpumpyouup.com/articles/bodybuilding-as-a-vegetarian.htm

Notable Vegan Bodybuilder Raechelle Chase

Raechelle is an IFBB Pro Figure Competitor, International Fitness & cover Model and Fitness Writer. She hails for Auckland, New Zealand and has competed in numerous competitions. She is a mother of three.

LEL CRUSHING MEAT EATERS AS USUAL.

Even as an obvi bait, I have to say: what a shit thread

I have noticed that vegans have oddly proportioned bodies and very low body fat (unattractively low levels of body fat)

Are you actually retarded?
I posted a screenshot of her describing her diet, and your response is literally a namedrop on someone's blog?

Shoo shoo ye of little calciums

>killing animals for gains instead of gettin proteins from non gmo tofu

Just..

lostinfitness.blogspot.com.tr/2010/11/greatest-superfood-supershake-in-world.html

...see this clip of New Zealand fitness model Raechelle Chase who just became a raw food vegan convert (although her nutritionists contention that vegetables have more protein in than meat is a bit bizarre)

Do they make white jumpsuits now?

That was in 2010 you fucking idiot.
She was eating chicken not 2 years later.
physiqueoftheweek.com/raechelle-chase-interview/

I follow this with a meal replacement shake. Lunch is fish or chicken, with rice and salad. In the afternoon I have a meal replacement shake then dinner is again fish or chicken with vegetables and rice.

Wow i dissapointed, good to know atleast thanks.

Max or for reps?

BEEF

185 for 5 reps

What the fuck
He weighs 20 pounds more than me but benches less with 9 more years lifting time. What the fuck is wrong with him? Is it all the shitty diet or is it partially shitty lifting genetics?

Call me when that B12 deficiency gives you permanent Paresthesia bro.

>2016
>still believing dat shit

The truth is vegans don't need to worry. They don't need to start taking special supplements or eating nutritional yeast. The biggest untruth feeding this myth is that people have been told the only source of vitamin B12 is through animal-based foods (meat, dairy products, etc.). However, lack of vitamin B12 needn't be a concern, even if a person only eats plant foods. According to Dr. Vivian V. Vetrano, vitamin B12 actually comes from coenzymes, which are already present in bacteria found on the human body (in and around the mouth, for example).

WHAT A RELIEF

Why is Veeeeeeghangains' name banned on Veeky Forums? Whenever I type it I get marked as spam.

I'm sure a combination of the two, combined with just not weighing enough.

Nigga, your stores will be depleted eventually. The liver contains a few years worth of B12 so initially you won't see any effects. 4 years down the road of veganism and you will notice a difference if you aren't supplementing folate and B12.

the light twins are also ugly as FUCK. they speak funny they were probrably born with a extra chromosome. him and VG are fucking gross

youtube.com/watch?v=OKtumbWTJFo

Britney Spears is looking pretty good these days.

because he posts himself here

why do i fucking hate all these people so much, i dont even know them

>>meat eaters
you mean normal human beings?

go eat your grass you cow

not because they are vegan its cause they are fags

Please die

>i can't see past makeup and shitty pic filters

So basically all they have going for them is low bf%

>going vegan for this
NO THANKS HUNGRY SKELETON

I wouldn't call Ryan Gosling, Brad Pitt or Di Caprio "ugly as shit"

Other than shitty vegan shilling blogs, you can't find any Brad Pitt's statement saying he's vegan.
Same goes for Gosling.
The only thing i could find on Di Caprio was on a gossip blog saying he opted for an alternative diet on some party, which included a creme brulee, so not vegan.

That guy on the right is pretty handsome(no homo)

What an unfortunate hip to shoulder ratio

it's some prisoner