STALKED BY UNNACTRATIVE FEMALE

Was any of you ever stalked by a female?

I quit my job today. I used to work as a cashier and this teenage UGLY FAT CHICK came to my counter every single day for 3 years (3 YEARS!!!). It made me so fucking uncomfortable the lenghts she would go to come to MY counter. Even my female colleagues laughed at it.

I regret SO MUCH the day I smiled to that cunt and acted nice. I felt so fucking violated. She would bring her family to see me, like if I was her boyfriend... She used her sister to record me on the cellphone while I was working, etc...

Never been stalked before, but this one ugly fat chick has been messaging me on facebook for the past 2 months. At first it seemed innocent and we were just catching up, then she just continued to message and trying to flirt. She's such a bore to talk to also. I would tell her to fuck off, but I don't want to deal with the fallout, and the lack of enthusiasm in my messages somehow doesn't put her off.

I don't know what her deal is, i'm not even that good looking or worth the effort. I've only been lifting for about 8 months after not having done so for a year.

>mfw everytime I get a message and see it's from her

Kind of. Sort of.

More like she would send my current girlfriend messages about how she wanted to be with me and why I wouldnt talk to her anymore.

She then started sending messages that I tried to fuck her and then later that me and her were fucking.

Never sent messages to me just my girlfriend.

So I dont know if I can consider that.

>working as a cashier for 3 years

kind of, except she's not ugly, she has gained weight but it's gone straight to her ass

only bad thing is she's 10 years younger than I am
she always flirts with me, knows when I'm working and wrote me a letter that she said she was going to give me before she left but I think I was out when she went home

by the time she's legal her body is gonna be total shit

This is my fear. Im too autistic to understand social dynamics and tell a creepygrill to fuck off. Thats why i wear unflattering clothes to work and school. I never want this shit happening again.

>meet lardtina thru friend
>lardtina is wider than she is tall, a cutter, hystrionic(as far as a fat chick can get away with that), and ofcourse repulsive
>she starts sitting with me and my friends at lunch uninvited
>shes started wearing makeup (poorly)
>friends tell me she is weird and to get rid of her
>too autistic to do it
>one day she says to come with her cuz she has something to show me
>do it cuz im beta
>takes me to another part of lunchroom and shows me off to her weird friends, like were dating or some shit
>one day she goes thru my school shit and takes out my hi liters
>starts fucking drawing on my fucking jeans
>do nothing cuz im beta
>draws all the way up to my crotch but i stop her by covering with my hand
>fed up, tell friend who introduced me to lardtina about whats been happening
>idk what based friend says to lardtina but lardtina finally fucks off, my lunch friends rejoice

This was 7ish years ago and i still fear intimacy even though now im kind of a gymcel shut in

>"hey i was wondering if you had a partner for the psyche project yet, and if youd wanna be partners with me"
>i never really talked to her before
>we had no mutual friends
>gotta salt the leech or it will stick to you
>"ya im already working with max sorry lol"
Ayyy lmao

I dunno how to say this but I am being creeped on by an attractive slightly autistic acting Korean
>she started messaging me on Facebook (I almost never use facebook but we'l were classmates at the time)
>eventually exchange numbers
>feel good about it cause I didn't yet know what an autist they were and +1 texting friend
Hoo boy if only I knew, long story short they kept flirting with me even though they know I have a SO and have met them
Oh and they send me weird snapchats too and took screenshots of some of mine, which I find weird asf if you're not one of my closest m8s, they're cringey in general but I can't get myself to cut contact because they are attractive and I do like the ego boost and friendship but this has been dragging on for a year now
How can I tell them to chill or fuck off a bit without hurting feelings

I feel ya brehs. There's been this girl that's been stalking me for a few years now. I haven't told her to fuck off because she sends me nudes and wants to entertain my fetishes, but she's definitely damaged goods and when I finish fapping I say out loud "oh god what am I doing with my life'.

>she's fat
>ugly
>pretty sure genuinely autistic
>horrendous voice

Like, a 1/10 but I'll take it since I haven't gotten laid in a year, however I never actually have fucked her, and we only see eachother in person randomly around town, so it's not _THAT_ bad.

>hasnt gotten laid in a year
>im almost at 4
You dont know suffering. At least if i was a virgin i wouldnt know what im missing

>had one night stand with chick that mutual friends with me
>shows up at my house uninvited
>tell roommate to tell her I'm not home
>"oh its ok I'll just wait for him"
>WALKS IN ON HER OWN
>oh fuck
>climb out my window from the second story of my apartment
>Ring doorbell and pretend I just got home.
>end up just fucking her again

I stopped talking to her altogether when I found out she was telling people she was my gf even though I was trying to get back with my ex.

Older guy here (30) and oddly enough I have been stalked by 3 girls and a guy, all of them took me being nice as interest...

The worst was the last one though, a fat black woman who was significantly older than me. She also said tons of offensive anti-white, anti-males things (I'm white and male).

She was complaining that guys don't like smart women and I made the mistake of saying I find intelligence and ambition very attractive. Next thing I know she's asking me everyday if I still have a girlfriend. Two months later gf and I break up, and she's right there asking me out. I say no. She starts showing up at my work, my favorite restaurants, etc. She turns down a nice job, because she "doesn't want to do long distance", the whole time I keep telling her to back off. I go to my work's HR (it's a university) to make a complaint, and they say that if I do I will likely lose my job as the University will always side with the woman. Don't make a complaint, contemplate quitting, suddenly nothing... It's been 5 weeks since I heard from her, I know she doesn't have a bf, but whatever it is thank goodness! And, I hope I never see her again!

this was her

You fool, you don't know what some of us go through

I can relate to this story as I had a similar encounter with an obese woman I met in university as a student. We circumstantially wound up in the same city pursuing the same career and she was convinced we were 'meant to be'. The harassment over the phone and on campus was unbearable and I had refused her a several times.

OP here.

This shit is so mentally draining... I'm starting to think it's best not to be nice to any female I wouldn't see myself dating.

Just a fucking costumer... I like to make small talk to make the job more interesting. Like really low-class, fucked up teeth, fat as a walrus, friends-with-gypsies kind of shit....

If you don't put a stop to it NOW, you'll regret it later.

Right in the feels.

I'm going back to university at 29.

I'm a failure.

I actually didnt see the "unnattractive" in the thread title till after I posted my story. yea she was cute but my ex was hotter

>not just saying no

Had this same shit happen to me but it was with this 40 yr old Milf who was still trying to cling to her youth

You know that fat chick around town that everyone fucks but no one wants to be seen with?

My stalker is the fat girl no one even wants to fuck.

Thanks man, It's actually really nice to know someone else understands. Most people just blow me off, like you're a guy you just want to fuck everything so you can't actually be stalked by a woman because you still want to fuck her even if you said no

Let us see you ex so I can have a taste of what else I am missing out

> being this much of a beta

CTFU

She'll be back with a vengeance. Mark my words.

It's ok. I've been working menial jobs for 9 years now, going back to College hopefully this summer.

here

I had a hella cool prof that went back at 39 and became an important faculty member, chair of something or other
She brought her cute ass dog to the mid terms

Made the right choice imo.

Dear god, I hope you are wrong!

as long as you go back, dont matter how old you are. also if you're interesting in the ladies and are actually fit, chicks dont care about age user, you're good

>Tfw i fuck whales
>Mfw i'll never fuck a hottie qt like that for a least another year
>Still 170lb skinnyfat

>You get stalkers while I can't even get a girl to notice I'm in the room

>tfw no crazy qt stalker grill that wants to rape me and wants me to impregnate her

Jesus Christ how old are you? That's creepy as hell.

sounds like she'd end up killing you

It's OK user. I'm 265 pounds fat as fatass. Another two years before I'll be Veeky Forums but we're all gonna make it.

>Captcha: Select all the cookies.

I'm the guy who posted the stalker and ex pics

If it helps I used to be fat and once i got in decent (not even fit yet) shape These stories happened. So you guys will make it as long as you keep it up.

>Normie threads

t..thanks

I'm ready if you are.

literally just stop replying

>tfw you were a stalking unattractive female

I was really clingy to an old crush on mine. I was 17 and he was my 42 year old guitar teacher. I was not used to boys being so nice to me but he was REALLY kind to me. Terrible, terrible, terrible. I still have the remnants of a clingy personality but I am working on it.

Honestly OP and to anyone else having a girl crush on them, just say no if you aren't interested. Don't talk to them if they're messaging you. Just don't engage in general. The emotional aftermath of being rejected will most likely encourage her to find a way to harness all that energy somewhere else. Just know that for the most part they don't mean anything malicious. They're just lonely and desperate for companionship.

> it appears to be the Grinch in a mask

God damn that new report was hilarious
Anyone have a youtube link to it?

honestly feels like you won all around

>The emotional aftermath of being rejected will most likely encourage her to find a way to harness all that energy somewhere else.
Yeah, like keeping me restrained in her basement.

Fuck off with that shit. If I tell someone politely that I don't like them and they just keep coming like nothing happened then that's your cut To go off at them.

my co worker would always call me and ask me if i could drive her places like fuck off bish you aint even hot

I was about 25 and the girl just turned 18. We met at an old job of mine and I talked to her occasionally on break but never outside of work. She found my facebook info and found out a had a girlfriend and thats when it started.

My girlfriend was pregnant with our child and was extremely emotional and moody already and this nearly tore us apart. I quit my job to save our relationship after telling this girl off. Thats when she messaged my girlfriend asking why I didnt talk to her anymore.

Followed shortly after about how I was trying to fuck her and she would photoshop fake messages between me and her asking her for sex and when could we meet again. Followed shortly by me and your boyfriend our having sex he is mine.

Was very creepy. My girlfriend to this day still doubts if I cheated on her. So even now this might destroy our relationship in the future. Especially if she decides well he cheated on me so I will on him. It's all fucked.

>definition of butter face
>rocking young body but face like she was hit with a shovel at birth
>literally girl next door
>message me one day
>straight away I know what's up and tactfully say that we never talk and I'm surprised she's messaging
>says she just wants someone to chat to when she's bored and thought she would make an effort to get to know me cause we live next to each other
>believe her
>several months of "jokes"/obviously asking for me to hang out with her
>invites me to her birthday
>say I'm working
This is where it goes over the edge
>doesn't message for a while
>few months later her older sister who I have never seen in my life or talked to invites me to her birthday
>message from her asking if I'm coming
>say I'm working
>no messages for months
>think it's finally over
At the start of this year I broke my phone and replaced it with a new number and in process of letting friends and important people know my new number I get a text
>hey this is "stalker user" heard you got a new number this is my number if you need it :)
I'll give it to her shes persistent. Honestly considering just saying stuff it and saying it want no strings attached to take advantage of her hot body and while looking at her face

y-you too

My sister in law is really into me.... it's strange as fuck because we are kind of related. She is kinda thick, but not solid so it's all kinda dumpy.

What sucks is I have great facial aesthetics, but I'm shit with women I'm attracted to. When I'm not attracted to a l women I'm super comfortable and just get way too many advances. Women are just as bad as taking hints.

>go to europe for a month
>not the most social but make friends with most people in the group
>ugly fat boring chick clearly likes me and tries to follow me and friends around all day
>friends half teasing say I should hook up with her
>no other girls interested
Really a wake up call to improve facial aesthetics