That guy at the gym who only uses the machines and absolutely never touches a barbell

>that guy at the gym who only uses the machines and absolutely never touches a barbell

why do they bother?

>That guy at the gym who uses machines.

my dad starting working out and i am his personal trainer pretty much. i have him on a machine circuit because he weighs 160 pounds at 13% body fat with no muscle.

>that guy at the gym

>his dad can't deadlift 2pl8 without ever having lifted weights in his life

>that guy who subsidizes your membership fee and doesn't take up a squat rack

>that guy who buys whey protein

lol when will they learn - what, does he think he's some kind of top conditioning athlete in a structured trial, with personalized training regimens and diet on top of optimal equipment and does he think he is going to gain that extra eighth-pound of muscle every couple of months because he spends hundreds of dollars on this shit? Does he not realize he's pissing his money away, quite literally, because that's exactly what his kidneys are doing to all that excess protein while getting fucked up wrecked because he doesn't need it?

>that guy who brings a duffel bag to the gym

What is wrong with this? You are lifting the same amount on a incline bench machine as you are using a barbell without the risk of injury.

hello orungutano

hello orungtano

hello orungutano

hello orungutano

What could possibly be wrong with a duffle

>that guy who shits at the gym

hello orungutano

I legit don't understand people who do anything but free weights, accessories, and calisthenics/BWE.

If you're spending "hundreds of dollars" on WPI you suck dick at shopping around.

Having said that, when you hit the gym 6 days a week like me, it's definitely a worthy investment.

>1 scoop of WPI
>2 cups whole milk
>1 cup plain greek yogurt
>1 banana
>1/4 cup of pistachios
>1 cup of spinach

^God tier post-workout shake, you're welcome.

Having said that, if you're only lifting three days a week then yeah, I'm not sure why you would even bother with it.

ive never seen anyone use the squat rack, even the bench is always empty.. what the fuck my dudes

>That guy who thinks Planet Fatness is a gym

>hello orungutano

hello orungutano

hello orungutano

Hello Orungutano

>that guy that sips water between sets

I like these people. The more your gym has, the better chance of getting a bench or a power rack

Hello orungutano

hello orungutano

Them stabilisers though

>that guy at the gym who's concerned with everyone else and dosnt focus on his own lifts

You have to go back.

Honestly, that machine guy probably has no idea what he's doing. I've asked a few guys at my gym why they never use free weights and I think they all said they didn't know how. I showed all of them how to bench and squat, and one how to DL. They still do those things. In addition to machines. Don't waste your time explaining programming though. Their eyes glaze over.

>that guy who uses a weightlifting belt for everything
>literally everything
>treadmills, pullups and benchpress exercises not excluded

>that dad at the gym who brings his 14 year old sticklet and looks dissapointed the whole time

idk what the fuck is wrong with those tards, belts are uncomfortable af

hello orungutano

the owner of my gym literally doesn't let anyone new bench or squat with free weighs

says they need to mature their muscles first

that's fucking retarded

lol machines won't do shit for that, he's just a dickhead on roids

Owner of your gym literally doesn't know what the fuck he is doing

>mom cancels gym membership and hires a trainer for pre-muscle development

owner isn't even very muscly, plus people can use free weighs, just no bench, squat or deadlift

hello orungutano

>not allowing novices to do the best possible exercises
Is he a gains goblin and a troll on purpose??

Fucking DYELs man

Does he actually call people out on this shit? Like does he run over from the counter and say "no no, get the fuck off my bench kid. I want to see you on the fly machine for atleast a month".

hello orungutano

says you'll injure yourself if you try to that when starting. I mean, its not a bad idea since everyone that goes there is mostly retarded and WILL end up injured, to bad they also get injured with machines lol
he does

>That forced ROM grinding your rotator cuffs to stumps.

>hello orungutano

Sorry, I don't want to ride the train to snap city, I don't care about slower gains.

>That guy

Hello orungutano

FUCK OFF WITH THIS SHIT.

hello orungutano

yeah sure machines are very good for beginners, once you've spent a month lifting you HAVE to move to dbs and bbs

hello dumbass

hello orungutano

Hello orungutano

That guy who only uses machines and still looks better than you and I stronger than you.

Keep hating loser

hello orungutano

It's all I can afford.. How many siblings do you support because your mother is a drug addled whore and your dad was run off by her and told to stay away because of the courts. But you just can't leave because then your mom will likely whore out your sister for drugs. So you stay in that hell hole to keep them safe. But you have one hour for lunch and planet fitness is right across the block and you can skim just enough it of your paycheck to pay for it hto $10 it costs before you crack whore mother demands your money for "rent" even though the state pays for the housing. You know she's just buying her next few hits..... Fuck you annon you don't know what that place has done for me.

holy shit there is one dude at my gym who does it. his daughter looks like she wants to killherself all the time. i always feel sorry for her when i see her

I'm that guy. Usually at my place theres a shit laod of people there and it makes me anxious..So I use the machines

>only using machines
>stronger than anybody

Top fucking lel

>not slapping that whore across the face to show her who's the man of the house now

Never gonna make it

> the gym

YOU
GYM
CHAD
PIZZA
BITCHES
RACE
FRAME
HEIGHT

This

>machine maxes at 300

do they expect people to just plateau there??