entethalliance.org/members/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

nice meme lines
bought 100k

ETH has more daily transactions than BTC
Yet is worth much less

>Ethereum has 16,605,325 supply

Guess I have to clarify in marketcap for the retards of this board

eth gets anonymous transactions and deflation in less than 2 weeks. then in november is gets devcon3 where ibm and microsoft show off the dapps that require eth to use. then in january eth gets another upgrade adding more features to the tokens built on it. our lightning network, raiden, is already live, and our blockchain is pruned so we can scale forever.

2018 we get casper and sharding, which makes the chain faster and cheaper than amazon aws for website hosting.

eth is going to flip btc

eth shall perish because:
-no product, only utility is a scamtoken launchpad
-pos will drive away 99% of holders
-VM limited to on-chain data
-vast majority scamtokens will fail to deliver, we're talking months at this stage

the fork is in!
ITS DONE!

Isnt chainlink a scamcoin under ur interpretation

you don't understand proof of stake. you lock up 10 coins, casper eats 1 coin (deflation), then rewards you with 2 coins for confirming transactions.

so holders get deflation, stakers get transaction fees, and users get near infinite computational power for basically free.

as for utility, watch devcon3. it's all hype and marketing for ibm and microsofts new products, called "the internet of things" that run on eth tokens. your fridge can order you groceries, and drones deliver it! and this all runs on eth

this can scale because eth prunes its chain

I have only bought bitcoins, and will only buy bitcoins. BTC is the original cryptocurrency and will remain the most expensive. I would mine with Genesis mining but they're sold out of BTC packages.

How will PoS drive away holders?
Like, PoS is why I haven't sold my waves, desu.

Eth is also the most backed crypto.
Therefor its highly unlikely to fail.

>pos will drive away 99% of holder
source? Your ass?

Take a look at this list then tell me if you see it fail in the future.
entethalliance.org/members/

The bear div showed the decline until now.
Yes it was a nice indicator.
You did not include the current RSI, you simply clicked on a tradingview chart then saw a large consolidation trend and claim it will fail.
This tells me you are a brainlet like most of /biz.

If you look at the weekly chart you see a perfect descending volume trend indicating a climax around somewhere mid October.
This usually means a breakout up or down.

Considering Vitalik and his team are very intelligent and have people who know markets they decided to fork ethereum on October 17.

This is bullish as fuck.

Every long term portfolio should have some Eth.

exactly this. you're a retard if you sell before the fork.

will ETH go up more? and if so are we talking slow and steady with 5% a month or weird swings

>doing TA on the eth/btc ratio

thats your first mistake, rookie

you always do TA on the ratio with the biggest volume, and thats USD

All depends on coming months.
I cant predict the market.
I can only say I'm currently very bullish on crypto in general seeing how we survived hard forks and china bans.
The future is looking very bright imo.
I dont think we will break the eth/btc high of 0.15 anytime soon but if we do, the next target is ~0.25 which is currently around a 1000 usd.
But who knows what the BTC price will be around then.

These are just speculations, no one knows the future user.

>-pos will drive away 99% of holders

A-are you serious?

>china ban
i can't imagine what it would be like when china finally unbans crypto. this is really the perfect time to get into crypto.

sure.

but lets say for instance i know someone that has their savings on a bank with 0.1% interest rate. should i advice them to put it all in ETH and put that in a wallet?

also will bitcoin join the rise?

PoS is going to require at least 500 ethers
poorfags stay poor

yes. crypto is too big to fail now. if anything, it would just stay stagnant for years but at least you won't lose anything and there's a chance for you to make a ton of money.

There are pools you can contribute to. 500 is an arbitrary number I've never seen before, you don't need a ton of ETH.

Typical ETH FUDer

If ETH increases value like predicted, then BTC will do the opposite. It won't go SO low as the current price of ETH but my estimate rings up to the ever reoccuring magic number of ~$2200...

Well I would diversify.
I would do
25% BTC
25% Eth
25% Neo
25% OMG

Maybe just BTC and Eth if you are unsure about the bottom two.

Everyone is shilling their flavour of the week shitcoin on biz but they usually dont last long.

Remember to only invest what you can afford to lose.
I invested 5k half a year ago, I know have 30k and took some profits a while back.
95% of my net worth is in crypto now.

This changes nothing to current holders, they dont earn anything atm except for airdrops.
And value increase ofcourse.

T. bought eth at 12 dollars.

Using Technical analysis.
Ever.
Kek.

It has worked for me