How do ingest this without feeling like and putting rice-based diarrhea in my mouth?

How do ingest this without feeling like and putting rice-based diarrhea in my mouth?

Flavored almond milk and eat it uncooked. It taste pretty good add some Splenda or spices if you need it.

cook oats
add raisins

dont be a bitch

All this does is make it feel like sweetened diarrhea in my throat

I basically do this shit after microwaving oats. I'd also add raisins for a little bit of texture.

So then don't eat oats and not make it? What oats are you using?

waahh my oats taste like shit

add whey
add milk
add peanut butter
add banana and berries
add honey

>almond milk
>splenda

taste isnt much of the problem it's the texture

Just stop being such a bitch you stupid cunt and eat it every morning and you'll get used to it.

I've gotten so used to it that oats + water + milk is actually tasty now. And if there's now milk, oats + water tastes fucking great.

Not flavored oats. Just plain fucking oats.

Grow a pair OP

If you're eating rolled oats try steel cut or vise versa.

I just ate 1/2 cup dry oats. Uncooked. Super thirsty now thoughts

add whey

1st use an oatmeal cooker for the rice. If you don't have one use a food processor to make the oats a little smaller (end product ends up being more creamy)

1/2 cup oats (I can't eat much so I stick to one serving)

add 1 - 2 tbsp peanut butter

cook with 1 cup milk (I use soymilk, a little sweet so it works well)

1 small banana (mashed up with pb)

1/2 - 1 scoop chocolate protein powder (add to banana/pb)

pour pb/banana/powder into cooked oatmeal

tastes gr8

oh and top with cinnamon

also cooking the oatmeal with berries (a little mashed up to spread the flavor) and apples (peeled and cubed) and cinnamon is good but prefer the 1st

am i the only one who likes plain oats? oats and salt? shit is so nice when you got a hot bowl in the morning

pretty bland, but yeah it's fine. As long as you cook it correctly. I definitely wouldn't add salt though, I like mine sweet. So I'd add brown sugar instead

i add around 2 teaspoons of sugar to a cup of oats, i like the texture, but i can't stand bland shit, is this ok or should i replace it with stevia?

I like the extra calories for bulking but plain is okay.

You're supposed to cook them so they're easier to digest you fuckwit. Enjoy your nogains

I cannot eat oatmeal with water because it turns it into glue. Here is how I eat oatmeal as an emaciated guy:

1. Around a cup of QUICK ONE MINUTE OATS (if you get old fashioned oats, they are shit)

2. A cup of milk (I use whole)

3. Add a teaspoon or so of brown sugar with cinnamon added (or sprinkle cinnamon on at the end)

4. Add a tablespoon or 2 of peanut butter.

5. Put in the microwave for a minute and a half

6. Take out, stir, likely will need to add in an extra 15-20 seconds

7. Add fruit at the end if you want at the end after removing from the microwave

Milk makes the oatmeal so much smoother. Making with water literally makes it like glue

Try it OP

What I do is, I eat them only slightly cooked because I don't like the mushyness either. Turn your sink as hot as it can go and put the water in. The sink won't get hot enough to cook them but you have to eat it fast before they cook / get cold. If they get cold add more water and microwave them for a few seconds, but any longer will ruin the texture. Try using whole oats so they're less likely to mush. I like seeing the actual oats in my bowl. I also add lots of water to make it soupy, I'm probably just weird though

Almond milk
whey
raisins
uncooked

does anyone else here enjoy picking the oatmeal out from their teeth afterwards?

Quick oats are disgusting

Is it bad that i use quick oats instead of the steel cut?

how are they disgusting

i mean i like the old fashioned ones better but making it with milk, they dont absorb the milk. it just turns into a soup. the quick oats are smaller and more absorptive

Add raisins. Like three other guys have said.

I have no idea how you're making oats but my oatmeal turns out perfect with milk, and they're traditional oats.

Have you tried eating oats uncooked?
It's basically cereal.

I just put it in the microwave for 3 minutes with normal milk. Tastes good enough to me.

This is important OP, are you activating your oats?

real question, what's the big deal with oats?

Why does it seem like a staple to a diet? What's in it besides fiber, which any vegetable has?

Overnight oats are actually really good. Way creamier imo. Milk + oats in a bowl or jar the night before and it'll be ready to eat when you wake up.

It honestly taste better and I can drink an entire jug of it and it's only 400 calories. It's a smart choice, Splenda is pretty understandable though I only use it if I'm making high protein deserts.

this. They are an acquired taste desu. I forced myself to eat them for a few weeks, and am now fuckign addicted to my oats.

I just had a bowl of uncooked oats with whole milk, banana, frozen berries and a tiny splash of sugar (tiny as in half a teaspoon)... And man, this was glorious. So ready to hit the gym now (as soon as I am done shitposting here)

Is it mandatory to microwave it? Cause I've been eating it just from the box for a month now.

Slowly warm up some milk of your choice, add while its heating frozen blueberries and add a little cinnamon.

I always eat 1 satchet of multifruit with 2 regulars.

Tastes good user.

make it with water and have the milk in a glass on the side. put in cinnamon, maybe chopped almonds and frozen fruit

YAY 800 calories with 170g carbs and it's ONLY for breakfast! now for my iifym based lunch and dinner full of pizza and pasta!

RIPPLETOE IMA MAKE YOU PROUD!

> 1 banana
> walnuts, almonds, cranberries, rasins, seeds, ect
>1-2 servings of whey

>100 ml of semi-skimmed (half and half) milk is like 50kcal
>100 g raspberries is like 30 kcal
>bowl of oats is like 200kcal

You know very little about nutrition.

1. Take bowl and fill it with the amount of oats you want to eat
2. Pour water on top until it becomes saturated. (When the oats stop absorbing the water and you can begin to see liquid water in the edges of the bowl)
3. Microwave that shit until you can hold the bowl on its side without the oats falling out, or moving whatsoever.
4. Eat it with some peanut butter and plenty of water

Probably he isn't.
>Not activating your oats
>Not activating your almonds

Enjoy your no gains faggot

This. Just had my first oats without being full of sugar.

How much milk do you put in though to compensate for the water? About A cup/80g?

is this board seriously full of people who can't eat fucking oatmeal? I eat oatmeal every day for breakfast and I don't put anything in it, maybe a small piece of butter. it tastes great.

I bet it's because all you americans are pumped so full of sugars and articifial flavouring since you're kids that you can't eat actual food even as adults. oatmeal was better than cereal as a kid and it's still better as an adult. grow up degenerates

Good amount of calories, lots of carbs, fiber, some protein, easy to mix other stuff with if bulking or keep lean if cutting

Mix it with piss. That gives it a salty note which makes them taste a lot better.

The concept that oatmeal is only a breakfast food is holding it back.

> as soon as I am done shitposting here
not an excuse

What should I do with steel cut oats

You don't have to. Oats are a fucking meme food.

They don't give you super powers. They are grains. High-carb, high-fibre grains. They have a decent zinc content, and that's the only unique thing about them.

You can eat bread. Don't listen to armchair scientists here. Whole-grain bread will have all the fibre and micros you can get from grains, and it will also be much easier to eat higher quantities of it if you are bulking. Bulking on high-fibre foods like oats or beans is a nightmare and will also put a lot of strain on your digestive system. And guess what? Bread can easily not taste like cardboard.

Bread is not the only carb source you can eat. You can eat fruit. They too are completely fine. For fibre, eat vegetables; not only are they tastier than oats, most also have superior micro profiles.

>I've never heard of variety in my diet!

Stodgy oats are the worst. Creamy or GTFO.

milk and sugar master race reporting in