COULD THIS BE NATTY?????????

COULD THIS BE NATTY?????????

Yup, natty like rich piano

No.

Natty test plummets after age 30 and is gone by age 60

I disagree, hes natty

If you consider hormone replacement therapy as "natty", then sure.

I guarantee that is unattainable without exogenous hormones

I disagree, its possible

This is natty, and you can reach his physique with this simple routine, 3x / week:

3xF Rape white guys
3xF Kill niggers
1x5 Get shat on face
1x2 Low volume get sons killed

NOT MY FUCKING TEMPO

HE IS FUCKING NATTY. EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU CAN ACHIEVE THIS!

Not at his age.

I don't know. And the rest of us don't know.

>gloves
>no legs

>those 2 dimensional delts

Yes

he's just a skinny dyel curlbro his body probably looks like shit tbqh

he got years of lifting under his belt
ofc hes natty, fuckwit

ARE YOU DRAGGING?

OR ARE YOU RUSHING?

GIVE ME THAT ASS TOBIAS

my gramps had arms like that at 60
45 years of physical labor with decent genes

He's just a crazy old wizard.

natty or not, he looks like a raisin w/ no traps or lats == looks weird, m8.

oh shit what role is jk simmons training for? aids zeus?

Are you trying to say rich isnt natty? Coz ive seen videos on youtube saying he is so they know more than you. Rich is natty and anyonw saying he isnt is just ignorant.

he looks natty here

Disagree with what? The irrefutable fact that natty test levels are low as fuck at an old age?

Do you even know what the fuck you're talking about?

This is a reference to Oz the tv series

Dont know if trolling, joking, or legit retarded, but muscular atrophy will happen no matter how much you lift, because your natty test levels will plummet.

The older you get, the more dyel the nattynlimit becomes.

You need hormone replacement therapy to sustain this musculature, to have the same muscularity as a natty young man can have

(his trainer) aaronvwilliamson, it's fuckin hard work & knowing how to manipulate your body through nutrition & training protocols. It rubs me the wrong way every time I hear people talk about drugs. Yes, it exists. No, everyone doesn't do them. He wouldn't touch a drug if you paid him to.

Here is, according to Williamson, Simmons’s training regimen, which opens with about 15-20 minutes of cardio to get the blood moving (Note: DB = dumbbell):

ARMS

· Rope Pressdowns superset with Overhead Rope Pressdowns — 4 sets (each) x 10-12 reps
· Standing DB Curl superset with 1 arm DB Preacher Curl — 4 sets (each) x 10-12 reps
· Bench Dips superset with DB Tricep Kickbacks — 3 sets (each) x 12-15 reps
· Standing EZ Curl Bar superset with High 1 arm Cable Curl — 3 sets (each) x 12-15 reps

ABS

· Seated Crunch Machine — 4 sets x 15-20 reps (2-3 second contraction)
· Hanging Leg Raises — 4 sets x 15-20 reps (controlled reps)
· Planks — 3 sets max hold

Williamson called training with Dwayne Johnson “a highlight,” but the actor he’s worked the most with is Johnson’s Baywatch co-star Zac Efron.

As for how Williamson got Efron those Neighbors (and Neighbors 2) abs, well, a lot of it has to do with eating right. “Zac is very, very disciplined when it comes to his nutrition,

he adds of Efron’s eating habits. “He did a lot of veggies, too
In addition to dieting and nutrition, Efron put in quite a bit of work at the gym. “He did every ab exercise you can think of, but a lot of plank work, a lot of hanging leg raises, a lot of crunches.

>fucking kek

Most likely not. Testosterone replacement therapy at the very least, but even then he's too big.

ah, no, hes natty

Capeshitter manchildren need to kill themselves, I wouldn't be surprised if Disney smuggled some orals into "protein shakes" of those actors just so they won't have a chance of even saying no.

roids aren't quite his tempo

>an obvious meathead roider wants to make you believe not every single actor in Hollyjew gets on test-e and mast for a role

Kek

Adam? Are you here?

wtf

no

HELP

ALAN?

IM TRAPPED

What is happening... Adam?!